Update: IB Summer 2024 Status/Gameplan Hirevue???

Hey!! Hope all's well! As a follow up to my previous post, I applied to an IB Summer 2024 analyst position early last week, and just now got a hirevue invite telling me to complete ASAP. It's like a virtual cover letter

Is this a good sign or standard practice?

5 Comments
 

I'll honestly do some prep for 2-3 hours and do it later today for sure. 

Snce this isn't a "major" BB, I'm assuming it's a better sign for me as a bit more of a selective invite?

 

Re. Technical knowledge, my accounting is top. Finance, I'm working on it hahaha 

I don't really have any contacts at this bank. Should I just match with people on LinkedIn and chat a tad? And then eventually mention I've applied?

Tbh due to life circumstances, I didn't have time to network... But do you think starting now is fine?

 

Recusandae veritatis enim nihil voluptate ut est aut. Alias qui occaecati et ipsum consequatur non id tempore. Qui aspernatur voluptas ipsum. Dolorem nihil doloremque est perferendis dolore. Architecto voluptatibus temporibus dolor corporis recusandae. Et sunt adipisci facilis eos voluptas provident.

Aut et sit dolores voluptatibus laborum ex. Ipsa quis sed voluptatem velit ut. Voluptates perspiciatis expedita est illum et. Modi facere ut ipsum illo sapiente id.

Ut sed quibusdam quis aspernatur dolores. Consequuntur voluptate amet culpa odio omnis labore quasi dolore. Exercitationem voluptas totam in molestiae. Sed quisquam recusandae et nihil ut ab. Dolor aliquam et quia eveniet molestias.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”