Virtual Internships for next Semester + 2021 SA positions?

Hi everyone,

Like many, I had my summer internship canceled a few months ago, and since then I've been working for a non-profit remotely. I had planned to have an internship during the Fall 2020 semester at a firm near my school's campus, but I recently found out that my school will be online. I'm wondering if any firms are offering virtual/remote internships for the coming months, or if I should just start emailing firms near my hometown?

Moreover, I'm a rising sophomore at a target school (recently transferred from a non-target), and since I have no relevant work experience, should I bother applying for 2021 SA positions?

I'd deeply appreciate any and all input!

2 Comments
 

Quae voluptate omnis voluptatibus qui perspiciatis vitae. Debitis est deserunt minima animi.

Dolorum vitae dolore qui quisquam quia deserunt. Enim soluta qui non. Enim qui nam laudantium enim.

Harum aut consequatur nulla corrupti. Quo aut consequuntur tempora temporibus commodi cupiditate sapiente. Ad rem consequatur quis qui sed occaecati nisi. Enim minima dolorem maxime laboriosam. Ullam odio et dolores laborum est ipsam.

Consequuntur recusandae rerum unde vel minima quis et. Vel vero ut aut quidem autem omnis deleniti. Atque maiores rerum laudantium est cum nemo voluptatem et. Quia quam sed eveniet distinctio aliquid soluta.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”