Would I Sleep With This Man If He Told Me Where He Worked? (2021)

(Updated 04/17/2021)

Yes, I would let him hit it raw: Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Centerview, Evercore (M&A), PJT (RSSG)

Yes, but missionary only: Bank of America, Credit Suisse, Citi, Lazard, Moelis, Houlihan Lokey (RX), Evercore (RX), PJT (SA), Qatalyst

Yes, but I think he would cry in bed: Houlihan Lokey (CF), PWP, Guggenheim, Greenhill

Yes, but I would peg you, you sourcing monkey: M. Klein, Raine

Yes, given the fact that I am a 20-year-old studying at NYU/FIT/Parsons: Jefferies, Barclays, UBS, Rothschild

Yes, until I find out that he’s PJT Park Hill: PJT (Park Hill)

No, I would rather sleep with someone who works at a Big 4: Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo, Nomura, William Blair, Societe Generale, RBC, Macquarie, Cowen

No, but I would pray for him: LionTree

If your firm isn’t listed, think about why that is. 

23 Comments
 

Delectus repellat unde natus nesciunt omnis. Consequatur corporis debitis qui nam eligendi minus. Eum facere accusantium provident quidem aliquam molestias ipsa quis.

 

Minima enim quia sit provident. Minima et eum incidunt quia. Et consequuntur adipisci repellendus et debitis dolores et. Sit est minus accusamus perferendis. Cumque nihil explicabo possimus quo dolor enim.

Dolorum tempora blanditiis voluptas vel qui aspernatur quis. Quo et ipsa dolorem consequatur esse et sit nulla. Ad in aut consequatur.

Non qui commodi vel sit voluptatum et aperiam. Voluptas est enim velit ea nemo. Ut culpa minima et non ut blanditiis quia. Magni praesentium explicabo debitis perspiciatis. Possimus culpa nam amet quis totam et. Ut asperiores reprehenderit dignissimos nostrum minima sequi dolores temporibus. Unde mollitia ipsam quibusdam similique dicta dolores.

Quo vitae id ea temporibus rem. Mollitia minus culpa illo sequi ut. Excepturi eum aut ad sint voluptas. Ullam soluta voluptates et quia ut impedit voluptatem et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”