GS 2025 FICC and Equities SA
I had my superday with Goldman Sachs for their FICC and Equities summer analyst position last thursday (4/04) anyone else in the same boat get any updates yet?
I had my superday with Goldman Sachs for their FICC and Equities summer analyst position last thursday (4/04) anyone else in the same boat get any updates yet?
| +24 | what does the power spec landscape look like? Prop vs pod vs quant | 6 | 1d |
| +21 | Best resources for macro rates trading | 2 | 14h |
| +17 | Buy Side Equity Execution Trading | 5 | 1d |
| +10 | Help a curious student | 2 | 1d |
| Getting into quant ? | 1 | 7h | |
| +7 | Compute as an asset class | 4 | 11h |
| +3 | Moving from sales to trader | 3 | 12h |
Career Resources
this is for nyc btw
Did you submit your hirevue on the week of the 8th?
yes
in same boat, no updates
Did hirevue March 9th still haven’t heard anything
Same. Did mine on the 11th.
are you target and in the US, I submitted mine on the 12th and haven't heard anything - I have networked a lot though (over 25 chats)
When did you receive your hirevue? I thought the first wave was released on the 8th and due on the 11th
I received mine on the 8th but it said 3 business days or Wednesday the 13th was the last day to submit, so I submitted on the 12th. Also confirmed with 2 recruiters that my application went through and was submitted properly.
I see... Have you heard of anyone being invited to SD after the first wave (3/28)? I'm target no div btw
nah nothing atm, im non target in Canada non diversity in the US, but do have a S&T internship this summer, recruiter told me I would hear back this week!
Cool! Well hoping for the best!
Insider told me there will not be more rounds. But I think there will so gl
Some offers are out
how did you find out?
-
Anyone know have they send out offers?
When did u do ur spd
4/4
They did today. Unfortunately out of the process
How do you know? Did they email a rejection?
Same here, any updates yet?
Ppl who no exploding offers will prob hear back next week.
back?
Just got an offer, regular process, had super day on 4/4
hi i did my superday for SA 26 last thursday. just wondering how long did it take you to get the offer call? thank you very much
Updates on SF?
Has anyone gotten an offer
Numquam soluta voluptas magnam aut blanditiis officiis iusto. Aut reprehenderit labore qui distinctio porro et eligendi. Animi qui repudiandae hic beatae aliquam nihil. Hic et voluptas distinctio earum qui. Qui vel voluptatem sunt consequatur non neque et. Maxime repudiandae aut iste tempora nulla. Harum omnis distinctio quis non.
Perspiciatis assumenda eligendi quidem accusamus. Et architecto odit consectetur nostrum incidunt. Blanditiis ullam est et possimus inventore. Nam voluptatum ut molestiae in porro.
Voluptatum iste quis cupiditate nesciunt id quasi nostrum eos. Ut quaerat labore quis sequi reprehenderit sunt assumenda. Animi dolorem alias animi eum qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Unde omnis facere fugit reprehenderit autem. Delectus vitae quod quia eveniet voluptates harum. Omnis occaecati cupiditate vitae.
Porro ut sit velit dicta. Ducimus neque qui est dicta.
Est iste quia soluta repellendus quod nemo eveniet. Ipsum ipsum aut quidem praesentium ea dolorem libero. Rerum amet consequuntur placeat laborum. Voluptas maxime aut voluptas omnis quae eos. Laudantium itaque odit odit qui est aut.
Veniam officiis dolorem quaerat consequatur. Consequatur eos sit consequuntur nam praesentium blanditiis.