Comments (49)

Apr 7, 2017

It's a good idea - and maybe generalize it to all ADC applications for 2017?

Apr 14, 2017

I'm graduating from a top-tier med school in June. After submitting my application, they asked me to take a survey regarding my availability for a full-time position. I assume everyone was given this survey. Other than that, I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Apr 14, 2017

that is right..i was asked to complete the survey as well..nothing after that.

Apr 14, 2017

Hmm, I submitted my app for Bridge to BCG (South) but wasn't asked to complete a survey. Are you guys both in med school? (I'm not)

Apr 15, 2017

I didn't apply to Bridge. I applied for a full time position.

Apr 17, 2017

Apr 22, 2017

I applied for a full-time position but I wasn't asked for a survey. Is there anyone else like me?

Apr 20, 2017

Seems like Bridge applicants were contacted today for phone chat..hope there is some activity for FT positions as well soon..

Apr 27, 2017

Are you sure? I did not hear anything from Bridge Boston yet.

May 3, 2017

I got contacted for phone interview last week, and phone interviewed today for Bridge Boston. You?

Apr 25, 2017

Anyone else get declined?

Array

Apr 24, 2017

Hi Redelephant,
Do you mean for B2BCG or FT? I applied for FT as ADC and have not heard back yet.

Apr 24, 2017

Fulltime

Array

Apr 24, 2017

Yes, it would be really helpful if you kindly post the office that you heard from.

Apr 24, 2017

received rejection mail from BCG, boston was my top choice office

Apr 24, 2017

Just got a rejection from BCG SF office for full-time position

Apr 24, 2017

Rejected - Dallas office.

Apr 25, 2017

Can I ask of the people who got rejected, are you going to try again for the July deadline?

Apr 25, 2017

I won't because i don't see any point..unless u have some addition in ur CV..although one of my friend did apply last year after being rejected from one office and was accepted in the other..so depends.
Good luck!

May 3, 2017

Anyone have phone interviews for Bridge to BCG Boston? How long were you on the phone?

May 3, 2017

Interviewed for Bridge South. The conversation lasted for 15 minutes.

May 3, 2017

Same.

May 4, 2017

Had a video interview for Bridge to BCG Boston, lasted about 30 mins. Anyone know when we'll hear back?

May 4, 2017

I had mine yesterday, lasted 15 minutes and I think we will hear back next week at some point. Which office was your interviewer from?

May 6, 2017

Had my Bridge interview yesterday, too--30 mins. The interviewer mentioned how competitive it was and told me not to be discouraged if I didn't get selected. Is that just standard language, or is it a bad sign?

May 6, 2017

standard language from my experience. i appreciated the honesty. there's nothing more to do but wait at this point (i know that doesn't really make anything easier...)

May 6, 2017

I got the same statement. Like nrstom said, I appreciate the honesty.

May 6, 2017

The rest of my interview (the general upbeat attitude, the seemingly positive responses, body language, etc) did not make it seem like the interview was going poorly, so I also find it hard to believe that it was due to us doing poorly during the interview. Also, if they didn't think we could make it, they wouldn't waste resources interviewing us. So I wouldn't be discouraged! (or at least thats what I tell myself)

May 10, 2017

My interviewer started off saying that, 100% sure it was standard language.

May 10, 2017

Just got my acceptance to Bridge Boston.

May 10, 2017

Congratulations! Now I'm refreshing my inbox obsessively for news about Bridge NYC...sigh. Did they send the acceptance e-mails for all the Bridge locations simultaneously? This is torture!

May 10, 2017

Accepted to Bridge Boston - looking forward to meeting all of you!

May 10, 2017

Just got an invite to Bridge2BCG NYC!

May 10, 2017

Me too!! Look forward to seeing you there!

May 10, 2017

Any one else Accepted to Bridge Boston? Would love to connect

May 10, 2017

Does anyone know how it works if you're accepted - do you still have to submit an application for a full time position for 2018? Are we guaranteed an interview for full time?

May 10, 2017

No emails or calls, I can't help but wonder what's in store for me. Let's just say I don't have a positive feeling about this. (applicant from west coast)

May 13, 2017

Have any folks who recently did first round interviews for FT positions heard back yet? Interviewed for FT this Thursday and no word yet - painful wait!

May 13, 2017

Interviewed this Friday and no word either...they are probably meeting after the weekend.

May 16, 2017
Comment
May 13, 2017
May 16, 2017