Anyone like/dislike banks for random reasons?
I was wondering if anyone else was like me and had random banks they liked or disliked for dumb reasons. It can be anything but I'll list mine:
- I always liked simply because of its colors and the idea they are French Canadian. Don't know why I like that so much but I do.
- 's logo was always so cool to me. I also think red is too underused in branding. Also, I randomly think they are the nicest guys of BBs.
- I love the font. That's all.
- I like the fact that is Australian. Seems like everyone's crazy but fun cousin or something.
- I always disliked the purple in 's branding. I just don't think purple should be in a logo
- For some reason, me the wrong way. The , white, and blue made me think they are government related and so I dislike them even though this is completely false (note BMO's colors are the same but better shades (namely the blue))
- me snoody vibes
- 's colors give me Vanderbilt vibes and I don't know what that says. Also don't like they are headquartered in LA and the name is odd to me.
Anyone else got some?