Barclays 2022 SA

Anybody else have super days this week with regional offices? Don't want to disclose which ones, but I know of at least 2 hosting interviews right now. Curious to hear about others' experiences

Comments (493)

Apr 28, 2021 - 10:40pm
Corporate Raider, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Could you let me know when apps dropped? I saw the Houston office closed apps a couple of days ago. 

"Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."

Apr 28, 2021 - 10:43pm
WSOthrowaway2121, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Accelerated apps opened briefly but I don't think it was anything more than an HR formality

Most Helpful
  • Intern in IB-M&A
May 8, 2021 - 1:50pm

Why should anyone share with you their process if you won't even disclose which regional offices are going right now?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 8, 2021 - 5:47pm

straight facts, its just rude to ask for help and not provide any insight

May 8, 2021 - 5:55pm
WSOthrowaway2121, what's your opinion? Comment below:

So salty lol, it's really not that deep. Did I ask for help or advice? Just wanted to gauge how many people they were interviewing and provide a place for us to share our experiences

May 16, 2021 - 4:59am
Corporate Raider, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Might wanna get ready to make a new throwaway. But on a real note, does anyone (including OP) have any insight into when the general apps open? I saw the Houston office was posted for some time but didn't see other offices. 

EDIT: I decided to check and saw some apps drop, happy to share the link here https://barclays.taleo.net/careersection/12/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en_GB

"Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."

• Intern in PE - LBOs
Jun 1, 2021 - 11:33pm

Not on the west coast for sure, don't know about NYC. HR told the recruiting team to inform the prospective students that they aren't sponsoring, similar to last year (again on the west coast).

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 3, 2021 - 3:44pm

I know a Director well. He said HR has been dancing around the question and avoiding any answers. Will keep you posted.

Jun 3, 2021 - 12:57am
IBaddict, what's your opinion? Comment below:

The apps opened May 28th. I doubt they would go away that quick. I still see them through the link that someone posted above

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 4, 2021 - 1:33am

On the application where it says please indicate your graduation date, what are we supposed to put for IB SA? Is it: "I am applying for a Part-Time program and I graduate in 2020-2024."

Jun 9, 2021 - 10:17pm
rajvirm, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Is it confirmed that Menlo Park doesn't accept international kids? Would appreciate feedback insights...

• Intern in PE - LBOs
Jun 24, 2021 - 2:43am

It's confirmed - the recruiting analyst told me that the HR asked him to let everyone know, and confirm that people aren't international

• Intern in PE - LBOs
Jun 24, 2021 - 2:44am

They open and close pretty fast - if you network with an office they'll let you know when the app opens and when you should apply by

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 2, 2021 - 5:50pm

Anyone know what this program is Banking Analyst – Expert Summer Intern Programme – 2022?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 5, 2021 - 3:34pm

As app is hopefully opening, do we know how the process work at Barclays? Is there a hirevue that we get or something like that?

Jul 6, 2021 - 10:31am
__Immabreakin___, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I think it is an application for investment banking, but for some reason, it just gives me a bunch of errors when I tried to apply. Are any other people experiencing the same thing?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 6, 2021 - 7:18pm

Does Barclays send a confirmation email after submitting app?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 6, 2021 - 8:02pm

What app did you apply for? Is it the expert one?

Jul 7, 2021 - 10:14pm
joeblow__, what's your opinion? Comment below:

East coast? My connection said that the expert program could be for core schools specifically

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 8, 2021 - 9:53pm

Did you still not get a video interview? I bombed the assessments and immediately still got one

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 7, 2021 - 10:21pm

I completed the assessments and got a video interview almost right after I submitted.  Any insight on the questions?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 8, 2021 - 12:57am

Has anyone asked their contacts about this expert app and what the fuck it is? Not tryna apply and then find out this is some separate program that invalidates me from the general app that may come later. Because we are only allowed to apply to one program per cycle right?

Jul 8, 2021 - 10:38am
joeblow__, what's your opinion? Comment below:

From my understanding the app is for more target school kids, but it does not hurt us to apply. General app comes out later this week. I'm assuming they will start dinging kids who aren't core core schools as the process for this app moves forward

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 8, 2021 - 9:41pm

Did anyone not get the video interview? For those who got it, did you get it right after submitting the assessments? How long did it take to get? And did anyone absolutely bomb the assessment and still get a video interview?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 8, 2021 - 9:43pm

Lol nvm this is OP. Absolutely bombed the assessments and somehow still got video interview immediately after. Maybe none of them are selective

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 8, 2021 - 10:06pm

Did video interview. 4-5 questions. 1 try. 30 seconds to prepare and max of 2 minutes to respond. Standard STAR behaviorals centered around teamwork, deadlines, and individual growth.

Jul 12, 2021 - 12:16am
Hoomst MD, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Out of curiosity, did it say 5 questions, but you only answered 4? I can't think of the 5th question for the life of me. I'm hoping I didn't skip one by accident...

Array

Jul 8, 2021 - 10:23pm
gaa0110, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I know there was some sort of July 8th deadline for the early recruiting cycle that comes with the expert application… does the hirevue need to be done by tonight???

Jul 8, 2021 - 11:12pm
BearBonds2020, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Quae soluta qui impedit autem est nihil. Qui at eum sed magni atque magnam omnis odio. Aspernatur voluptas perspiciatis doloribus. Nam voluptas facere deserunt provident. Omnis nisi perspiciatis sunt dolorem nostrum maxime voluptatem repudiandae.

Ipsum occaecati reprehenderit optio consequatur voluptates vero. Quibusdam assumenda velit voluptate error. Officiis at ut deserunt et voluptas distinctio.

Jul 9, 2021 - 1:20am
frasier, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Et iure veniam occaecati est sit enim. Quas voluptates soluta quibusdam deserunt. Nemo et consectetur doloribus molestiae fugit et veniam.

Vel est quia enim soluta ab non itaque. Voluptas et minus id est omnis. Ducimus similique temporibus voluptas illo doloribus similique vel. Aspernatur numquam hic veniam dignissimos saepe exercitationem praesentium.

Iste architecto et enim non vitae rem optio. Fugiat et voluptatem exercitationem atque facere eius quas non. Sint facilis enim ut dolorem facilis possimus sed. Sunt tenetur autem quis aut eius.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 9, 2021 - 8:41pm

Molestiae necessitatibus ut occaecati voluptatem. Dolorum est quibusdam eaque assumenda cum perferendis. Natus aspernatur repellendus dolorem reiciendis eaque et aliquid. Non molestias eum sunt tempora quis quia.

Ad porro distinctio dolorem repudiandae distinctio aliquam incidunt maxime. Dolores et blanditiis accusamus ratione rerum tempora ipsam. Quam voluptas et voluptate incidunt.

Aperiam ut alias aliquam aut sunt voluptatum ullam. Aut nulla atque error non sequi autem quos. Qui voluptas est quod soluta.

Laudantium ex exercitationem eligendi tempore ut quis. Eos et ducimus non quae aut consequatur quia. Mollitia voluptas laboriosam non ut aut consequatur sed. Temporibus facere deleniti odit impedit aliquam. Ullam beatae architecto fugiat nihil omnis similique enim. Voluptatibus ullam possimus laudantium quas tempora.

• Intern in S&T - FI
Jul 9, 2021 - 12:37pm

Inventore suscipit aut voluptatibus quas. Corporis nostrum aliquid dolorum dolores rerum dolores nobis. Alias adipisci facere a ut eius. Dolores voluptas dolorem qui in veritatis ratione exercitationem. Delectus voluptas voluptatum non incidunt sit placeat dolores. Quaerat voluptas qui quia omnis. Ducimus labore eum dolores sit illo impedit quis.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 9, 2021 - 3:06pm

Minus tenetur sunt quia minus necessitatibus sunt necessitatibus. Laborum consequatur animi consequatur. Exercitationem voluptas qui quaerat et et quidem. Quia at nesciunt voluptas rerum ut.

Placeat quasi deleniti quia laudantium cum et nemo. Et et quae aliquid nemo vero velit ut. Repudiandae quod id deleniti nemo sit non quasi. Architecto quia illum nihil sit nesciunt cupiditate. Vero quis quaerat nisi fugit aspernatur odit. Aut rerum ut sed. Maxime cumque fugiat ab omnis et corrupti ducimus enim.

Asperiores tempore esse magni rem magni voluptatem blanditiis. Et rerum consequatur quis unde. Perspiciatis est in error eaque porro voluptatem dicta. Voluptas est pariatur consectetur error quidem quos pariatur adipisci.

Start Discussion

Popular Content See all

Signing bonus taxed at 46%??
+278IBby Analyst 1 in IB-M&A
Dad has Cancer
+200IBby Intern in IB-M&A
What are Stanford's placements?
+123IBby Prospect in HF - Macro
Best IB Nicknames
+68IBby Analyst 1 in IB-M&A
Meritocracy
+59IBby Intern in IB - Gen