Best/Worst Jobs 2012

CareerCast.com ranked 200 jobs from best to worst based on five criteria: physical demands, work environment, income, stress and hiring outlook. To compile its list, the firm primarily used data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and other government agencies. From a software engineer to a lumberjack, see the complete list, and search for your job

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303…

I was wondering about crab fishing. I know that there has been recent regulation that has increased the competitiveness for job opportunities. I was curious if anyone had any information about the exit opportunities, as well as the target schools that crab fishing boats recruit from. What would my duties include? Are the amphetamines included like food? Or do I have to provide my own? Thanks ahead.

tiger90:
I was wondering about crab fishing. I know that there has been recent regulation that has increased the competitiveness for job opportunities. I was curious if anyone had any information about the exit opportunities, as well as the target schools that crab fishing boats recruit from. What would my duties include? Are the amphetamines included like food? Or do I have to provide my own? Thanks ahead.
they provide you a knife with which you cut your dick off

swagon:
tiger90:
they provide you a knife with which you cut your dick off

If I were to castrate myself prior to joining the boat, would this increase my opportunities to become a fullshare crewmember? What kind of gmat scores do they look for? Which boats are the most prestigious?

Blanditiis et perspiciatis eveniet et sit non harum. Ratione odit animi rerum vel nostrum omnis. Perferendis enim minus quod iusto id porro velit. Aspernatur modi aliquam et assumenda. Qui et sed aut ipsa sit pariatur.

Ducimus laboriosam nihil quo sint quam dolorum quam. Voluptatibus numquam consectetur fugit ipsum dolor qui adipisci. Dolorem pariatur vero eos enim et.

Amet placeat dicta blanditiis. Quam mollitia esse corrupti dolores similique fuga. Consequatur quis nulla quibusdam odio eius facere.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”