Best/Worst Jobs 2012

CareerCast.com ranked 200 jobs from best to worst based on five criteria: physical demands, work environment, income, stress and hiring outlook. To compile its list, the firm primarily used data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and other government agencies. From a software engineer to a lumberjack, see the complete list, and search for your job

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303…

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (18)

Apr 13, 2012 - 11:29pm

I was wondering about crab fishing. I know that there has been recent regulation that has increased the competitiveness for job opportunities. I was curious if anyone had any information about the exit opportunities, as well as the target schools that crab fishing boats recruit from. What would my duties include? Are the amphetamines included like food? Or do I have to provide my own? Thanks ahead.

Apr 13, 2012 - 11:35pm
tiger90:
I was wondering about crab fishing. I know that there has been recent regulation that has increased the competitiveness for job opportunities. I was curious if anyone had any information about the exit opportunities, as well as the target schools that crab fishing boats recruit from. What would my duties include? Are the amphetamines included like food? Or do I have to provide my own? Thanks ahead.

they provide you a knife with which you cut your dick off
Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Apr 13, 2012 - 11:49pm
swagon:
tiger90:

they provide you a knife with which you cut your dick off

If I were to castrate myself prior to joining the boat, would this increase my opportunities to become a fullshare crewmember? What kind of gmat scores do they look for? Which boats are the most prestigious?

Apr 14, 2012 - 12:03am
tiger90:
If I only cut off my arm, would they still consider giving me an opportunity? I really appreciate your insight with this.

only if you attach it where your penis was cut off
Apr 14, 2012 - 12:34am

Illum et et sit fugit quidem assumenda. Neque voluptatibus maiores aut tempora in. Veniam tempore ex fuga error quo repudiandae consequuntur beatae.

Qui dolores architecto ut cupiditate beatae. Nobis quo sint eius sint numquam. Provident cumque quis provident id minus qui. Assumenda rerum id odit a.

Culpa dicta ut ut reiciendis nihil ipsum dicta assumenda. Corporis esse aspernatur sint ipsa. Blanditiis sapiente qui possimus est.

Ut dolorem et ipsa officiis. In ratione architecto minus dolores quo. Dolorem et fugit consequatur iste. Est tempore iure consequatur eos commodi. Quibusdam iure non et eum voluptas odio.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (39) $363
  • Associates (220) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (135) $154
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (30) $147
  • Intern/Summer Associate (103) $143
  • 1st Year Analyst (487) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (377) $82