I am an Industrial Engineering Student in France and I would like to know what are the requirements for Bocconi University (Msc in Finance).
- Non EU Citizen
- Languages: Arabic, French, English and Spanish (Intermediate Level)
- GPA : 27-28/30 (Italian GPA)
- Semester Abroad in the USA (SUNY BUFFALO) ( courses taken : Microeconomics, International Business, Culture and Business.... GPA:3,74/4)
- Lived in 3 Countries
- Volunteering work in a polling station
- French Dipome D'ingenieur in Industrial Engineering (The University in known in France but not that much in Europe, we still have double degree programs with top american Universities like Georgia Tech, Michigan , Winsconsin ...)
- 2 Internships ( 6 months in a leading aerospace company and 6 months in a leading cosmetics company)
- Founder and Co-Organizer of the first TEDx Event within my University
- Recommendation letter from the head of the Industrial Engineering department within my university
I am targeting at least 100 for the toefl and 320 -330 for the GRE (going to take the exam soon)
I would like to know if it's hard to get in Bocconi (Msc In finance) ?
Moreover, which school do you think would be best for me and how do you think my chances are of getting in?
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount