Alright guys I am a community college student who got accepted to Brown University for Computer Science, and also University of Pennsylvania for Computer Science also. For Math/Economics I got accepted to UCLA and for Computer Science/Business Administration I got accepted to USC.
- I was wondering for undergrad, what school do you think will be most advantageous for me to break in the industry as a Quant? I've already finished 3 semesters of Physics and also Linear Algebra with Differential Equations. I can also create applications for the apple store, I don't know if that helps.
- As a transfer, am I at a disadvantage when it comes to getting a job in the finance world?
- If you were me, what route would you go?
Hedge Fund Interview Course
- 814 questions across 165 hedge funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- 11 Detailed Sample Pitches and 10+ hours of video.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring hedge fund professionals just like you.