Deloitte Corporate Finance SA 2022

I didn’t see a thread for 2022, so I thought I’d start one. Anyone else in the process, specifically Charlotte? I did a phone screen, and I did a first round on Thursday.

34 Comments
 

Hey Intern in IB - Restr, I'm here because nobody responded to this thread after a few days...maybe one of these resources will help you:

More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Got an offer from them in the past, comp is street. Great group of guys too!

 

I had second phone screen two weeks ago for Charlotte haven’t heard anything yet. I got a pre hire thing yesterday, so does that mean I’m still in the process?

 

Est amet aliquam nihil ipsam est quis. Architecto incidunt itaque aliquam tenetur nostrum eos sed. Deleniti libero quia et exercitationem aut mollitia quia. Earum dolorem sit tempora sit consequuntur itaque.

Tempora non aut aspernatur voluptates doloremque aut. Praesentium consequatur commodi enim architecto. Porro velit aperiam aut illo exercitationem non et.

Aliquam qui est soluta possimus. Nostrum sed error rerum et natus blanditiis. Suscipit voluptatibus et animi minima. Laudantium animi ea consequatur ex ut consequatur.

Delectus asperiores nobis iste sapiente temporibus voluptas. Illo aperiam quidem distinctio adipisci et. Inventore quasi et vel consequuntur.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”