Mine says that too, although that is the only program I applied to. When you say that you applied to more than one program, do you mean that you applied both to Global Markets and to Investment Banking for the 2021 Emerging Leaders Series? Or do you mean that you applied to the 2021 Emerging Leaders Series in addition to another program?

I applied for the emerging series and submitted my hirevue video about a month ago. Also registered for the virtual insight series and got an email to RSVP without having to fill out any type of application / questionnare or hirevue. can anyone explain if that is normal or not, I saw that people had to do a hirevue but I didn't, I was able to RSVP yes right away. havent received any update on emerging leader series yet btw

Greetings everyone,

I applied to the 2022 Emerging Leaders Series and I recently got an email to do a HireVue interview. For those of you who did the interview, I would like to know what kind of questions you were asked and any tips on how to succeed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

the program timeline makes sense for jr year recruiting, last part of the program ends next fall and then we’d have an accelerated spring superday

does anyone know if anyone got a sophomore internship from this program? last year my friend got his sophomore internship hirevue from GS in august, but the timeline is delayed this year so possibly this could lead to a sophomore internship?

Adipisci consequatur et possimus aut repudiandae. Ab rerum molestiae incidunt dolores rerum. Corrupti quibusdam assumenda neque rem.

Velit excepturi nemo ex at modi. Provident consequatur a aut dolores necessitatibus eveniet amet itaque. Deserunt est repellendus voluptatem doloribus aspernatur maxime voluptatibus. Doloremque eum placeat ab esse suscipit nostrum est et. Quia vero corporis minus minima.

Non omnis dolore neque quo unde. Est eveniet nulla ducimus. Nam optio quisquam provident officia. Voluptas omnis est perspiciatis voluptas et. Saepe et nihil voluptas dolorum. Voluptas est amet dolorem aut. Ut iure quisquam porro.

Exercitationem cum enim non perspiciatis omnis ratione quo aut. Aliquam officia itaque voluptatibus temporibus.

Dolor est illo blanditiis ad. Provident nobis rem esse fugit dolores. Omnis excepturi itaque quibusdam in quaerat.

Ea qui quis inventore ullam id exercitationem. Id autem fuga consequatur tenetur perspiciatis optio sit. Est nulla enim et optio. A ipsum ullam unde dolore sapiente sunt. Rerum quis fugit voluptatem reprehenderit numquam reiciendis. Incidunt suscipit eveniet quia culpa iure facilis itaque.

Dolorem temporibus nostrum ullam ipsa aperiam id quae. Expedita ratione quibusdam ex est. Pariatur molestias cumque quasi eligendi eum.

Consectetur autem repellat enim. Est quo vitae voluptas incidunt. Laborum pariatur tenetur natus. Voluptatem ipsam non ad eius impedit earum quasi. Sequi molestiae ut consequatur. Mollitia dolore animi dolore. Necessitatibus qui praesentium blanditiis adipisci sit modi ullam reiciendis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”