Goldman Sachs 2021 Emerging Leaders Series
Has anyone received an email for HireVue interviews yet?? They said emails would be sent out after the 15th.
Has anyone received an email for HireVue interviews yet?? They said emails would be sent out after the 15th.
Career Resources
Following. I applied and have yet to receive anything.
I applied and haven’t heard anything yet. Assuming that I got denied. Anyone heard back yet?
active thread below your comment. Hope you did well!
Just received my hirevue today. Anyone know how hard it is to get an interview or how hard it is too get into the program?
Idk but the hi review says 2021 early immersion for me? I applied to more than one program does yours say that too?
Mine says that too, although that is the only program I applied to. When you say that you applied to more than one program, do you mean that you applied both to Global Markets and to Investment Banking for the 2021 Emerging Leaders Series? Or do you mean that you applied to the 2021 Emerging Leaders Series in addition to another program?
Got a hireview today too. What do you get from the program accelerated interviews?
Program graduates get a scholarship and an internship
Is this confirmed how do you know?
also got it today!
I just got my HireVue email today
Just finished my interview, anyone know when should we expect to hear final decisions?
I did my hireview yesterday. They asked about a situation where you had to come to a compromise, personal or academic achievements and a topic that interests you.
Did you get the final decision yet?
Not yet, if anyone has heard anything, please post.
I got a rejection email about 2 weeks ago. They announced their program participants
That's because they sent out HireVues 2 weeks ago lmao
I saw on Linkedin people posting that they were accepted. I assume the application is rolling then.
Anybody heard anything yet?
Nope :(
I applied for the emerging series and submitted my hirevue video about a month ago. Also registered for the virtual insight series and got an email to RSVP without having to fill out any type of application / questionnare or hirevue. can anyone explain if that is normal or not, I saw that people had to do a hirevue but I didn't, I was able to RSVP yes right away. havent received any update on emerging leader series yet btw
Just got the acceptance email!
me too! Congrats everyone!
Heres a group chat for accepted students
https://web.groupme.com/join_group/67321191/IhHmYWyu
is the group chat still open? says its not acceptable
Its still open & ppl are joining
Greetings everyone,
I applied to the 2022 Emerging Leaders Series and I recently got an email to do a HireVue interview. For those of you who did the interview, I would like to know what kind of questions you were asked and any tips on how to succeed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I also got the email two days ago and have the same questions too!
Congrats! Do you know when you're gonna do your HireVue interview? I'm still practising and building my confidence.
Hey everyone,
I completed my HireVue interview about a week ago, but I ah e not gotten any feedback or email. I just wanted to know if anyone has gotten feedback?
Hello!
I haven't received any response yet, but I think they will notify us soon as the program starts in May.
any 2022 kids heard anything
does anyone know what day the program is supposed to start?
Just got in. It’s May 24-25
Is the program helpful at all?
i just got in
Just got in.
I got in. Congratulations to everyone!!! I look forward to meeting you all.
i got in as well!!
I got in too! Congrats!!
.
That would be electric
yep they do+hotel stuff:),,, should we make a gc?
How many applications do they accept normally ?
.
.
Is there any link?
smh, program is fully online now
.
Does this leader to a superday for sophmore internships?
.
the program timeline makes sense for jr year recruiting, last part of the program ends next fall and then we’d have an accelerated spring superday
does anyone know if anyone got a sophomore internship from this program? last year my friend got his sophomore internship hirevue from GS in august, but the timeline is delayed this year so possibly this could lead to a sophomore internship?
.
heyy did someone from the 2022 emerging leaders program receive an email from their mentor? it was supposed to be sent on October 28th
Omnis hic voluptatem ut. Laudantium dolor hic occaecati est cupiditate vitae eligendi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Adipisci in culpa unde est consequatur distinctio voluptas dolores. Tempore est libero repellat eum.
Molestias qui provident ex corporis rerum numquam illum accusantium. Temporibus voluptatum illo minus sed. Qui minima sed reprehenderit. Voluptates et officiis nihil eos.
Animi ducimus provident id voluptas odio quas. Occaecati in mollitia vel quo. Molestias necessitatibus sit saepe omnis quam. At occaecati porro aliquam placeat culpa nemo dolores qui.
Eaque alias dignissimos fuga et expedita aut reprehenderit. Est in cupiditate pariatur doloribus debitis molestiae quod. Nihil doloremque aliquid temporibus qui ducimus id.
Numquam qui ipsa reiciendis commodi quae explicabo est. Velit quia sequi est quisquam eius eveniet dolorem. Id itaque nobis qui. Vitae voluptatem omnis et hic. Accusamus enim minima voluptates ipsa recusandae. Quod est doloremque eveniet dolorem.
Error at qui vel repellat vero repellat officiis numquam. Labore dolorem cum ipsa quibusdam voluptatum. Iste tenetur fugit maxime eos molestiae tenetur. Eum et amet consequatur qui facilis.
At et debitis magnam aut. Rerum eligendi reprehenderit placeat autem. Consequatur quibusdam et ut maiores quia sint. Veniam voluptate a maiores atque doloremque nostrum.
Aut qui quas eius omnis vel. Aut eveniet impedit consequatur odio. Quisquam quis rerum perspiciatis ratione quas hic enim. Inventore est laboriosam adipisci ut. Expedita voluptas culpa atque est assumenda dolor voluptatem.
Sapiente est ad enim dignissimos earum officia. Aut laboriosam corrupti ab labore quae dolorum voluptates earum. Reiciendis doloremque provident ut eum quaerat doloremque minus.