HSBC 2021 SA ????

Subscribe

Heard that for last year, they opened their apps around August 15

Any clue how they would do for this year??????????????

Comments (78)

Most Helpful
  • Prospect in S&T - FI
Jul 16, 2020 - 8:51pm

They open August 11th this year. Virtual events happening in August/Sept. Interviews & Superdays happening Late Sept to November. Recruiting should be wrapped up before Thanksgiving. Source: HR recruiting contact.

Array

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 20, 2020 - 1:43am

Do they usually have diveristy events that lead to accelerated interviews ?

Array

Jul 21, 2020 - 5:42pm

following

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients.

Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

• Prospect in Other
Aug 18, 2020 - 12:17pm

Internationals, fyi:

"You will graduate with an undergraduate or post graduate Degree in or before June 2022. Currently hold a 3.2 cumulative GPA or overseas equivalent. You will not require visa sponsorship for employment in the US including OPT and F-1 visa. Be fluent in English and be legally permitted to work in the US".

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 11, 2020 - 2:36pm

How long after applying do you get the assessment?

Array

Sep 22, 2020 - 10:41am

You don’t necessarily prepare for it lol It particularly took me about an hour to an hour and a half (I was double checking my answers like crazy) to complete, and it was quite daunting at times throughout. There were 5 sections each with about 5-10 questions and 2 of those sections required math/problem solving. The other 3 did not and only required you to rank 5 statements regarding how you’d respond to a given situation for each question in those sections.

For the math/problem solving, realize that you’re going to have to do some problem solving with the data and information given to you! For example, they may ask a question that requires you to think outside of the box a bit and combine multiple chunks of data to eventually reach your answer. I don’t have any specific examples bc I just simply don’t remember, but you should be fine as long as you really put in the time during that hour or so to perform calculations and thoroughly analyze what the question is actually asking. It’ll feel like completing a long a** assignment, but you need to keep a positive mindset through it all bc you don’t want to lose motivation halfway through and allow that to distract you, potentially impacting your performance.

Good luck tho, you’ll (most likely) do fine! There’s also no time limit, so you over-thinkers (guilty, as charged) have all the time you can wish for to reread your responses at least 15 times over because apparently the last 14 times just weren’t enough.

Crossing my fingers that I did well🤞

Start Discussion

Popular Content See all

Laughed at —> Top BB
+62IBby Prospective Monkey in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Prospect in IB-M&A
Dating in nyc as a 5’8” guy
+35OFFby 2nd Year Analyst in Investment Banking - Industry/Coverage">Analyst 2 in IB - Ind
Quit IB after a month
+31IBby 1st Year Analyst in Investment Banking - Industry/Coverage">Analyst 1 in IB - Ind

Total Avg Compensation

October 2020 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (17) $704
  • Vice President (46) $325
  • Associates (259) $228
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (37) $203
  • 2nd Year Analyst (145) $159
  • Intern/Summer Associate (136) $141
  • 1st Year Analyst (569) $129
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (549) $82

Leaderboard See all

Jamoldo's picture