MBB 2022 FT recruiting

This year MBB is doing a summer round and a fall round deadline for full-time positions for undergrads in the US. I noticed that there is a thread for the summer analysts but not one for full-time. I personally applied for the summer round, because I want to maximize my options before I commit to my full-time (not in consulting) by the end of August. I am sure many of us who applied for the summer deadline are also in the same boat. SO I made this thread and hope to share updates/information. Has anyone heard back from any of the MBB? (like pymetrics, PSG, interview invitations, etc.) Feel free to post your status. 

I didn't do well on ibellus. Forgot to build the chain of animals. Didn't read the tutorials and never saved the middle of the map from the predators. I completed it in 20 minutes I think but was invited to the interview. Target school tho. Who knows what it really measures.

Yes. Just got the first-round email. It's crazy that they are interviewing people on Monday. Things are moving so fast. Does anyone know if they are doing two cases back to back? 

I think all offices aside from the East Coast are "behind" in giving decisions -- I applied SF/Seattle and have yet to hear anyone from my school get invites. Would also be down to case!

I'm in the same boat -- applied Seattle/SF from a target school. I'm assuming Bain has two different pipelines for non-target and target schools, of which the former has been already notified. Fingers crossed for some news this week!

Interesting -- could be on an office basis as well. I know people from both targets and non-targets who applied to the west coast offices who have been notified for the first rounds. I come from a non-target so it's likely that I didn't make it past the resume screen since the interview's tomorrow. 

Does anyone happen to know if rejection emails have been sent out? Or could it be that some applications are done on a rolling basis? 

I think it is office/may be school dependent. I got 2 for the 1st round and 2 for the 2nd round. I've heard in Chicago they do 4 and done in a single round for my school.

How were the first and second rounds in difficulty? Were they harder than the cases shown on youtube and the like?

I had it yesterday and still have not heard back. But I've also heard that final rounds for NE offices are next week so may not hear back until later this week

Is your first round 2 or 4 interviews? Mine is 4 interviews and I thought it was the first round, but it said they would try to convey their decision about extending an offer asap after the interview, which makes it seem like there’s only one round.

Can I ask you when Mck first round came out for chicago? I was guessing it would be by friday since that is roughly two weeks. I haven't heard anything, but I'm also not sure if they send rejection letters like they did with the intern cycle. 

Most Helpful

Anyone hear back from the Bain final round today for SF yet?

Honestly by Bain first round was definitely a bit harder than expected. one definitely was unlike anything I've really done. but if you work with the interviewer and show how you think you should be in good shape.

First round was hard (I didn't finish the first case) but final round was overall okay. I'll be honest I only started practicing casing the day before the first round and somehow managed to land an offer lmao so have hope everyone. 

Had mine this morning, and didn't even know they were doing them yesterday, I'd assume that they're going to make offers today or tomorrow unless there is a third day I don't know about

Pariatur rem dolor rerum vel et aut similique. Odit reprehenderit vel quos ut. Voluptatibus ut necessitatibus corporis ducimus sunt temporibus. Atque quasi sint voluptatibus repellat. Voluptas nisi saepe quaerat modi quaerat labore ipsum.

Numquam est id aspernatur earum temporibus suscipit reiciendis. Suscipit et ut ea impedit. Dolorem asperiores quis et ea necessitatibus velit. Corporis occaecati aut eligendi porro deserunt vero perspiciatis.

Facilis rerum fugit illum praesentium vel. Praesentium voluptatum cum voluptatum est. Perferendis velit pariatur dolores. Temporibus sunt expedita qui architecto minima.

Asperiores temporibus blanditiis qui ipsa libero libero. Natus doloribus eum numquam blanditiis accusamus laboriosam qui. Consequatur debitis impedit fugit qui. Voluptate distinctio quo nemo praesentium similique et.

Et rerum non repellendus error voluptatibus. Sint aut quas consequatur qui recusandae est. Temporibus sit exercitationem quod. Dolorem ut nemo nihil necessitatibus deserunt a. Illo quam repellendus id est nostrum est nobis delectus.

Eos illum est in rerum sit ea. Aliquam provident deserunt ipsum aut fugit accusamus. Voluptatibus quas tempora quo architecto quidem.

Animi accusamus ipsa consequuntur sit aliquid corporis. Placeat ut consequuntur et ut consequatur. Dignissimos necessitatibus cumque autem.

Qui culpa aliquam voluptas. Cum qui adipisci consequatur ut alias vero beatae.

Sed rerum iure quidem est illum. Beatae quasi deserunt soluta consequuntur. Dolor commodi totam explicabo amet nihil.

Nobis laborum optio voluptatem labore non assumenda. In omnis soluta vitae. Enim recusandae dolore temporibus adipisci. Modi molestiae nisi aut sed aut.

Maiores voluptatem veritatis illo deserunt repellat. Aut delectus consequatur mollitia et animi rerum. Et eum saepe nisi voluptate architecto aut aut.

Est aliquid officia quis nihil. Odio commodi nobis quibusdam aut vel. Nihil quo sit ut sapiente quas porro error. Dolorem rem sit non sit quis ut vel. Et eveniet delectus ut delectus perferendis. Repellendus consectetur provident amet ea cumque aut velit.

Minus ipsum quia adipisci mollitia aut quia et similique. Et eum tempore veniam omnis dignissimos tempore. Ullam quas officiis vel necessitatibus consequatur. Totam mollitia magnam repudiandae aliquam repellendus dolor. Suscipit nemo dolor aut cumque blanditiis.

Velit alias voluptate aut qui. Quos quaerat pariatur neque dolores nihil dolor. Quia sunt ea qui assumenda maiores. Aut nihil autem optio reiciendis tempore ut.

Beatae magni qui perferendis quia. Velit quis maxime dolores velit expedita tenetur. Sunt sit quia rerum sunt minima nemo. Sint natus earum est adipisci. Accusantium adipisci animi voluptate ab architecto. Nihil non est et aut explicabo numquam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 98.3%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

March 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • Cornerstone Research 98.9%
  • McKinsey and Co 97.7%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.2%

Professional Growth Opportunities

March 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Total Avg Compensation

March 2024 Consulting

• Partner (4) $368
  • Principal (25) $277
  • Director/MD (55) $270
  • Vice President (47) $246
  • Engagement Manager (99) $225
  • Manager (152) $170
  • 2nd Year Associate (158) $140
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (108) $130
  • Senior Consultant (329) $130
  • Consultant (586) $119
  • 1st Year Associate (538) $119
  • NA (15) $119
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (145) $115
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (342) $102
  • Associate Consultant (166) $98
  • 1st Year Analyst (1046) $87
  • Intern/Summer Associate (188) $84
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (547) $67
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”