RBC Pathways Diversity 2021
Anyone invited to the webinar yet? I applied a few weeks ago and I’m curious if anything has gone out yet.
Anyone invited to the webinar yet? I applied a few weeks ago and I’m curious if anything has gone out yet.
Career Resources
I haven’t heard anything yet (target, diversity)
Nothing yet either
Still nothing
nothing (target, diversity)
first round invites sent
Still no word. Has anyone heard back about the webinar?
I got a first round phone interview. Anyone else get one or know what to expect?
Bump
Got one too any advice would be appreciated.
Also had the first round email
How was the 1st round?
Anyone get denied or not hear back?
How were 1st rounds?
Just got a first round email today, also wondering how it was & if anyone did not hear back.
What did you all rank your preferences?
Had the first round phone interview, strictly behavioral.
Did you guys have IB internships prior to the interview?
Nah, but I've had significant experiences within in finance
Just had my first round, it was all behavioral. The webinar will be sent to people who pass the first round
Can confirm
Did you get the webinar invite yet or will everyone be sent it at once?
Anyone know roughly how many people got a first-round interview?
Anyone get the webinar invite?
Nope, did you?
No webinar invite yet
can confirm
nothing yet
Anyone else just get a "status update?"
Yea, was about to hop on here and say the same. Not sure what the point of that email was when they're sending out decisions in a day or two lol
yes Idk if that just went to everyone or not?
They just wanted to get our heart rates up lol
Anyone else get dinged?
When did you hear?
You got dinged? Did they send you a message or something?
I got dinged. I know a friend got a status update too
Still no update from the “no update” email: wonder how long we’ll need to wait
bump
Updates are out. Just got the email
Saying what? I got a status update last night saying I was still being considered but nothing today
I also don’t have a new email, but received the under consideration email. Did anyone receive the webinar invite?
As an update for all those who are wondering, I got the email invite to the webinar yesterday evening. I believe others in this thread did as well.
Got the email inviting me to the webinar last night
I got the email about being under consideration but still haven’t got the webinar invite—am I dinged?
Wondering the same thing....
^^ I reached out to recruiting team but no answer
Hopefully we get a response tomorrow
Still nothing. I expect a ding since the webinar is soon.
Yeah, me too. Rip
I just received an update that based preliminary business interests, they’re still confirming details regarding next steps. I wonder if it’s because of my order the webinar today didn’t heavily apply. I honestly barely understand each division, but am open to learning about each: hope that didn’t count me out.
What was your primary business interest if I may ask?
Sorry that was a bit confusing. Are you saying that this person at RBC told you you're still being considered even though you didn't get a webinar invite?
Markets and banking not related to my top choices. Correct, I received a new email that they’re still confirmed next steps based on my business interests. It did not mention what consideration I am under.
I did not receive a webinar invite, just this email.
Just got dinged
Did you get invitation to a webinar next month?
anybody else get dinged but also given an 'special invitation' to a webinar next month?
Maybe the next webinar is for less competitive divisions? Special sounds vague
Is the "special webinar" basically just being put on a waitlist if the other applicants don't get the positions?
Not sure. Recruitment didn't even email me back so unsure if asking would get any response...can anyone else confirm they received 'special invitation' for September Webinar.
.
How did the webinar go for anyone who attended today?
It was good! They provided a lot of information and we were able to ask questions to current interns/employees.
Thanks for the info! Did it revolve around all available Capital Markets positions, or a more specific list?
Was anyone asked by an employee to apply and haven't heard back?
I was asked by a recruiter to apply to this program on the 30th, but I haven't heard back from the team.
I think everyone gets an invitation to the webinar in September who was rejected. Not sure if it actually means something or anyone can join
I looked it up on their website and haven't found it advertised anywhere, so maybe something that is only extended to students they want to keep in consideration....not sure about the waitlist idea though, would be interesting if it was though.
Webinar was hosted by HR and had a panelist of incoming analysts and 1st/2nd years. Informational but nothing extraordinary. Completed business interest survey after and now waiting for final round (Non target/ diversity)
Has anyone who was invited to the webinar and filled out the second business area preference survey received any update on next steps yet?
filled it out but am still yet to hear back
It’s the weekend, we won’t hear back until (likely) next week.
Anyone get the super day invite?
Yep
When did you get it and for what division
Just got my letter tonight after getting the offer on the phone with an MD this evening. Anyone else?
Wait so you interviewed already and for what division? Should I reach out to RBC, because I have not gotten anything yet regarding an interview?
Yes did you already complete the superday? What questions were you asked?
Hey, OP here, I interviewed for IB and as i stated got a call that night and official offer the next day. Talked to a recruiter who said 5,000 applied and 20 were selected. 7 for IB and 13 in other business units.
As for questions: 3x30 minute rooms with different heads and MDs. I had Tech, LevFin and CME which I chose as my interests on the survey.
Each room had very behavioral questions, I got none on any technicals. Ranged from “tell me about school, xyz internship, etc” and “3 strengths, 3 weaknesses, why IB etc” and then i shot the shit with the last head and didn’t even do any official questions.
Did you interview for IB?
Following
For those that got dinged after first round, did you guys receive an email from a recruiter asking location preferences/roles for future internships?
yea, still unsure of what it exactly means though
Anyone else got the superday tomorrow for IB?
Anyone else receiving cryptic updates stating updates are coming? Note: I have not received any webinar invites.
bump
Post in here when you get a response after superday
.
Anyone get a response from the 8/18 superday?
Got a call from one of my interviewers, offer secured!!! Good luck everyone
Just got an invitation to interview for the Quant division. Do you think There will be coding or mostly behavioral?
Deleniti quia molestiae voluptatem placeat ut dolores qui. Debitis in porro omnis ducimus.
Quae quia dolor ea ut totam aut alias. Voluptatem facere veniam fugiat. Enim architecto sint sit perspiciatis. Eveniet dolores officia quis quibusdam aut qui corrupti.
Labore quas velit id aspernatur dolor praesentium laudantium. A fugit nostrum quos error quia. Aut quia molestiae voluptas magnam eligendi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Quae explicabo reprehenderit magnam perspiciatis voluptate et at. Totam natus nostrum omnis ea. Earum autem voluptas qui blanditiis nostrum.
Quo adipisci maiores voluptate neque voluptatibus. Neque eius tempora fugiat dolore vero.
Ab esse est aspernatur illum. Reprehenderit sunt consequatur non rerum repudiandae vel. Quibusdam aliquid laborum sed esse esse. Maxime qui et qui saepe alias est ullam.
Ut ducimus eum nobis ratione sit molestiae. Rerum id occaecati eos quibusdam necessitatibus. Facere quidem quaerat voluptas minima eveniet eum consequatur.
Culpa odit nesciunt impedit et numquam est. Occaecati et quia aut.
Et dolor omnis et. Quia voluptatibus est ea fuga. Nulla ut vero eum saepe. Et ut laudantium qui ipsam. Provident aliquid itaque ipsum repellat.
Eaque dicta quisquam et voluptas et doloremque. Velit nemo sint nulla cum.
Consequuntur quaerat nihil aspernatur vitae. Quia omnis rerum voluptate dolorem vel asperiores mollitia.
Quidem cupiditate eum esse animi aperiam quis. Distinctio id et animi eum. Nobis quis sequi id perferendis. Quia debitis aut tempora voluptatem repellendus. Sapiente sed est quod quaerat aperiam.
Similique sit inventore molestiae molestiae officia. Nulla facilis dicta quia aspernatur. Nam ex distinctio possimus ad. Similique est sed autem accusantium error enim. Rerum illum unde dolorem nulla non molestiae ex.
Illo impedit laudantium ut iste perspiciatis aut velit. Aut unde asperiores nostrum est voluptatibus occaecati iusto. Quia reprehenderit error at sequi reiciendis. Aut ea dolores qui rerum corrupti.
Vero nesciunt optio reiciendis possimus. Esse harum ratione sit quae voluptatem facilis. Voluptas enim rerum et cupiditate qui. Facilis cumque eveniet porro velit placeat accusantium.
Soluta nesciunt sapiente accusantium cumque similique molestiae. Consequatur asperiores distinctio id corporis repellat ut quam. Placeat blanditiis similique nostrum. Iure eligendi recusandae molestiae aut consequuntur qui.