Most Helpful

I got a first round phone interview. Anyone else get one or know what to expect?

Had the first round phone interview, strictly behavioral.

Just had my first round, it was all behavioral. The webinar will be sent to people who pass the first round

Did you get the webinar invite yet or will everyone be sent it at once?

Yea, was about to hop on here and say the same. Not sure what the point of that email was when they're sending out decisions in a day or two lol

Saying what? I got a status update last night saying I was still being considered but nothing today

As an update for all those who are wondering, I got the email invite to the webinar yesterday evening. I believe others in this thread did as well.

I got the email about being under consideration but still haven’t got the webinar invite—am I dinged?

Markets and banking not related to my top choices. Correct, I received a new email that they’re still confirmed next steps based on my business interests. It did not mention what consideration I am under.

I did not receive a webinar invite, just this email.

Is the "special webinar" basically just being put on a waitlist if the other applicants don't get the positions?

Was anyone asked by an employee to apply and haven't heard back?

I was asked by a recruiter to apply to this program on the 30th, but I haven't heard back from the team.

Webinar was hosted by HR and had a panelist of incoming analysts and 1st/2nd years. Informational but nothing extraordinary. Completed business interest survey after and now waiting for final round (Non target/ diversity)

It’s the weekend, we won’t hear back until (likely) next week.

Hey, OP here, I interviewed for IB and as i stated got a call that night and official offer the next day. Talked to a recruiter who said 5,000 applied and 20 were selected. 7 for IB and 13 in other business units.

As for questions: 3x30 minute rooms with different heads and MDs. I had Tech, LevFin and CME which I chose as my interests on the survey.

Each room had very behavioral questions, I got none on any technicals. Ranged from “tell me about school, xyz internship, etc” and “3 strengths, 3 weaknesses, why IB etc” and then i shot the shit with the last head and didn’t even do any official questions.

Veniam rerum placeat modi cumque. Esse delectus eum dolore qui ipsum eos ut. Sit aut numquam rerum optio. Voluptatum a ad hic amet a nihil voluptatem itaque.

Aut non dolores repellendus consectetur sapiente voluptas. Ut qui autem voluptas laboriosam esse consequuntur. Eos placeat harum voluptas ab. Recusandae illum veritatis soluta corporis dicta qui odit.

A tenetur illo quam mollitia ut explicabo consequatur. Id numquam qui vel magnam. Et facilis ut nostrum consequatur velit suscipit pariatur. Voluptates ut debitis quia ut omnis nesciunt possimus. Aliquid sit ut amet harum vitae aut. Ut ab in perspiciatis similique. Quia recusandae nihil quia vel velit.

Error voluptas provident porro reprehenderit quisquam voluptatem. Odio sit velit quasi voluptatibus perferendis voluptas. Cum repudiandae provident dolores sit vitae quia.

Quis unde amet dolore numquam et quasi. Ut iste minima atque corporis non.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”