Did anyone work on this transaction or have friends who did? Press release says they expect double digit coc yield. How is that possible on a cash flow constrained asset like a LIHTC portfolio? What did the debt or rent escalation assumptions look like, or how could you engineer something to hit double digit cash yield at the LP level?
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Have always wondered this. Investment banks have been around long before excel - even back to the 80s and 90s - so how would investment banks and private equity firms create IPO pricing, valuations, LBOs, etc?+26 by Howard Hughes in IB
- I figured that I'd give back/pay it forward in one form or another after being in the industry for a while. Frankly, the most relevant thing I could think of was advice on people searching for new opportunities. My advice is more tailored towards fundamental investing hedge fund recruiting...+24 by floppity in HF
- It’s been a while since I’ve visited WSO. Yet in my early 20s, this was the place that I would often come to for information and guidance. In the spirit of giving back, I’ll share my story and a few nuggets of wisdom that I believe may help others who are also trying to strive in their...+16 by halfstep in HF
- Ouch... prestige attempts done the wrong way AND caught no less!
Prosecutors filed charges against 33 parents, accused of paying between $200,000 and $6.5 million to get their children into elite universities. Those indicted include actresses Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman [actress and...+14 by InfoDominatrix in OFF
- Since this topic comes up on WSO every now and then, I thought that it might help to collect everything in one list. The underlying definition is all "interest bearing liabilities". I will split it up into “positive items” and “negative items” which are subtracted.
For some I...+12 by plsfixtx in IB
- I know most people exit to PE/HF (coming from my firm) and maybe 1-2 in each analyst class exit to corporate development. I myself also plan on exiting to PE but I've always been curious about corporate dev
I know the positive to corporate development is actually getting your life back...+10 by thecoolkid1234 in CF
- I've been on buy side, currently bulge bracket ER. I've got a liberal arts undergrad in classics and non target MBA. Ask me anything, would like to help those in need. Best, nerd +10 by nerd13 in ER
- Let's say if you go to any company in the world for the sole purpose of "learning", where would it be? McKinsey? Goldman Sachs? +9 by 2733278823 in OFF
- I appreciated the info I got from this forum when I was applying so figured I’d pay it forward.
**** Briefly about me:
* I am a PhD at an MBB in N Europe
* Joined ~2.5 years ago as entry level (think BA/A/AC)
* Now am an Associate/Consultant level
* I have worked through...+9 by Hughly741 in CO
- Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of investment banks and other financial firms now have formal training programs, many students and prospective finance professionals are choosing to enroll in self-study financial...+9 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Mar21Excel Visual Basic (VBA) Boot Camp -- New York City, 3/21-3/228:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Mar21WSO Chicago Meet Up: Thur 3/21, 630-830pm, City Social 6:30 EDT Chicago, , IL