Just want to share best practices and hear what other people do to be more efficient.
I'm wrapping up 1st year associate in middle-market growth equity shop...
- Keep a folder for each portco in outlook where I save all correspondence
- Save all files received from each portco in specific folder on the drive (and copies of important docs on my desktop)
- Run daily news screens for each portco sector to stay on top of everything (google actually pretty good for this)
Research / outreach
- Use mainly CapIQ and google, but also use BamSEC for public cos
- Salesforce to track outreach... (kind of hate this, but it's our system)
- Recently discovered www.Logointern.com for logo slides / industry landscapes (1 of our partners LOVES industry landscapes for new companies)
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.