What Career is Right For Me? IB?
I am currently a student at a target university and have had an interest in finance/ investing ever since middle school. I wanted to know which job is best for me. I have provided a quick bio of myself and what I like so that you can use that information to help me figure out the best job for me
- I work best under pressure and on a deadline basis.
- I am really really talkative and high energy and love working/talking with lots of different people.
- I like research but don't like doing deep-dive fundamental research and prefer investing in stocks after researching them for a short amount of time.
- I have good communication skills and interpersonal skills and I have the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex ideas.
- I am someone that prefers short-term projects
- I am very curious
- I'm interested in being a leader
- I am interested in the markets, shows about mining companies or Construction, human psychology, and such a level of high-stakes decision making.