Hey monkeys, I wanted to know what you all plan to read in the near future.
I finished school on Monday and have graduation on Saturday! With more free time than usual I have more time to read the books I managed to stockpile during the semester. Shout out to @dcrowoar for giving me the inspiration to write this post!
Here's my list; it's heavy towards persuasion and sales because I am looking to become a salesman. I would appreciate any books on selling and persuasion, if you know of any.
- It's my Company Too! by Tom Walter (actually met the guy during class, humble and offered to help)
- How to Fail at Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams
- *United Nations Journal: A Delegate's Odyssey *by William F Buckley, Jr
- West of the Night by Beryl Markham
- Mentored by a Millionaire by Steven K. Scott
- Jeffrey Gitomer's Sales Bible by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Little Black Book of Connections: 6.5 Assets for Networking Your Way to Rich Relationships by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
I will get around to re-reading How to Win Friends and Influence People but wanted to check out the books I just bought.
So what's on your reading list monkeys?