Hey everyone, first time posting, long time WSO prowler.
I was hoping to get some opinions about what I should do this summer.
I'm a freshman at a semi-target or target depending on how you look at it, and I'm probably going to end up with a pretty strong(hopefully no second semester collapse)
The last few years I've operated a landscaping business with my friend and its been pretty profitable. We get a lot of clients in our area, and I think its been valuable experience in establishing customer relations, and taking a leadership/responsibility role with the work we do.
My question is whether to continue to operate the landscaping service (likely for a final summer and hopefully profit off of client referrals to other year-round landscaping companies) OR desperately try to get aor other finance related internship.
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Freshman, what to do?
- No Internship for Freshman Summer- What to do?
- Summer- Regional----> FT- NY
- Sophomore Summer- Big4 Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
- Can't work summer- options?
- PE Summer- M&A Fall?
- Sophomore Summer- No internship- should I be worried?
- What kind of firms for freshman summer?