JPM AWM 2022Super Day

Has anyone else heard back after the email that provided some prep material? Superdays are in oct-nov, but you wont be invited until 1-2 weeks prior to the scheduled day.

4 Comments
 
I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

In the same boat. Just saw a post of some guy getting an invite. I had a PM with someone who spoke to a recruiter. They recruit on a rolling basis. I applied in late May so I figure I’m pretty late in the process…

 

Holy shit I thought I was early lmfao, I applied in Late July. I just spoke with a VP on LinkedIn, he gave me some really good advice and congratulated me on making it to the final round despite me making it clear I had no idea if I was invited... Left me with more questions than answers but I didn't ask bc I didn't want to come off as needy.

 

Aliquam qui perspiciatis hic sit facere totam. Sit corporis sunt nisi vitae sunt.

Saepe hic sequi ut veniam. Suscipit modi harum est est. Ut quo excepturi aliquam iste. Eaque dolorum a repudiandae consequatur. Iusto qui eaque voluptatem reiciendis dolorem sint dolorum. Incidunt beatae ipsa corrupti id est dolorem molestiae qui. Eos eius consectetur repellendus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”