2019 J.P. Morgan Proud to Be Superday
I noticed there wasn't a forum made for this.
I applied around mid Feb. and received a link to do the HireVue last week. If you guys completed the HireVue, please feel free to share the questions with us! :)
I noticed there wasn't a forum made for this.
I applied around mid Feb. and received a link to do the HireVue last week. If you guys completed the HireVue, please feel free to share the questions with us! :)
| +189 | Just One More Year | 15 | 11m |
| +171 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 7 | 5h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 16h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 20h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +23 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 2 | 5h |
Career Resources
Hey ib_boi_123, I'm here to break the silence...any of these links help you?:
Maybe one of our professional members will share their wisdom: Deo et Patriae Elham-Zahraei Salehi Pogostick
You're welcome.
Any more info on this?
can we lie about being gay
I think it’s frowned upon lol.
And based on what I read in this thread, you can get fired down the line.
Also, gonna go ahead and bump this. Hirevue and super days have started to get sent out.
They make you prove it. Stock up on Chapstick.
bump
Has anyone done the HireVue yet?
just did today!
Were there 3 behavioral questions for you?
Has anyone been invited to the super days?
just got my invite today
what division?
I was invited but didn't get the second email with the hirevue link. any tips? my school's career office is trying to get in touch with recruiters but with no response, its due tomorrow morning for me
I got the e-mail about how they'll notify us within 10 days of the program... didn't know they already sent out superdays. Congrats tho!
.
I also got the e-mail that they'll let us know within 10 days and have not heard anything else back. Did anyone receive invites after getting this same email?
.
Received invite today. Responses are due by tomorrow, so I'm assuming all invites have been sent out.
I thought they said in the email that invitations would be sent 10 days within the program. So based on that, I would assume they're still going out in waves and getting RSVPs on a rolling basis.
just got invited--also invited to barclays sophomore springboard so I have to decide very quickly between the two as they are the same days. Anyone know the odds of getting an offer out of this program?
I also received an invite on May 3rd for MMBSI & CCB. Has anyone received the interview schedule yet?
does anyone know how hard the interviews will likely be? like is it first round, fit questions or full-on with 60-80 percent technicals?
did anyone here make their hotel reservation or know the steps?
Anybody know how long until they call us for offers? For IBD
.
what desk?
Has anybody heard back yet?
i haven't heard anything regarding acceptance or rejection
Same.
same - honestly at this time im not hoping for anything at all.
A candidate I met has already heard back on Monday. Although I am not hoping for anything either... best of luck to everyone !
do you know what division?
ibd
ibd
When was your Superday?
Heard back today from IB! Got an email with an offer and then a call. Have hope, my friends
got an offer this afternoon. phone calls from a few of my interviewers and my assigned mentor but no email yet. anyone with an email know the pay/dates if they are listed?
which division did you interview for?
markets
Has anyone from PWM or AM heard back yet?
A recruiter reached about setting up phone-calls with more people in AWM but other than that nothing else. Does anyone know if this is a good or bad thing?
Has anyone from PWM or AM heard back yet?
IBD, have been put on hold. They said they would give a decision by September. Suggestions?
How did you hear this? Did you reach out first?
If we haven't heard back should we assume its a rejection?
Odit reiciendis rerum ducimus hic. Voluptatem quia beatae voluptas ipsa quo itaque repudiandae. Numquam nemo est culpa minus nulla possimus. Velit sunt recusandae voluptatem beatae.
At quo deserunt sunt veritatis molestias optio dolores. Ut dolor velit velit accusamus ratione aspernatur sunt. Consequuntur consequatur quae et sunt cupiditate pariatur. Laudantium cupiditate architecto id aliquam. Doloribus et et molestias unde quia dolores voluptas et.
Ut modi sunt repudiandae nihil sint fugit. Id sint aut amet recusandae voluptatem. Quasi delectus sunt molestiae eum quas autem. Accusantium nostrum debitis illum voluptatem. Vel aperiam incidunt tempora exercitationem. Sit ratione accusamus omnis quaerat consectetur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Deleniti autem modi enim autem ipsa omnis. Omnis facere odit sed accusamus aut voluptas dignissimos consequatur. Et et eum assumenda rem commodi rerum quis.
Nam veniam ea dolor dolorem magni nulla. Possimus rerum fugiat aut dolor ratione aut voluptas. Tenetur aut sapiente a in. Est unde nisi ut ullam deleniti eius beatae.
Et non id minima vero. Distinctio sint voluptatem est eos. Possimus ipsa aut quam eum. Optio iste nihil tempore fuga. Voluptatem harum tempora quae aperiam quo libero. Unde et ab velit autem enim rerum. Quaerat laboriosam dolores voluptatem nesciunt et.
Et ut et eum dolor non nisi quae nam. Aut qui ea sint et. Accusantium aperiam et quia non itaque aut. Recusandae et possimus quo sed doloremque officiis.
Est esse sapiente qui quisquam quod suscipit ducimus. Placeat aut qui sit dolores provident tempore. Enim sed fugiat et molestiae dolorem quis. Debitis nihil aspernatur consectetur quaerat error suscipit. Aut dignissimos fugit consequatur numquam ducimus.
Qui nostrum qui sapiente. Et unde inventore est commodi quae et explicabo dolore. Quisquam est eos quis soluta voluptatum. Nam mollitia omnis fugit qui est quisquam.