I almost feel like there's no way they'll all be reviewed by humans in the span of 1 day (where they'd have to notify the day before) therefore fully expecting use of AI for the hirevue...

the actual program is the 15th right? seems kinda crazy that they’ll pick who gets in in such little time. especially considering I think a ton of students do apply

I guess we’ll find out whether we got in or not in two days. Any idea on how much this helps for SA recruiting? Do you think its auto-first round if we get in?

Are there any other early insight/diversity programs open at any other banks?

In the same boat as you. How selective do you think this was?

They probably accepted nearly everyone since its virtual, probably how they chose applicants so quickly. From previous threads on this, it looks like they flew you out (fuck covid). So idk how much this will even help.

path less traveled

Most Helpful

seems like a bs program this year. a bunch of other ppl I know also applied and we all got it. So I doubt that we will get much special consideration / auto superday through this.

Out of curiosity did anyone not get in?

lmao I didn’t even submit my hirevue and I still got the invitation so safe to say it’s not selective this year

I highly doubt that. Not even bothering to submit a 5 min hirevue would be the easiest way to cut someone out. Just because it's virtual this year doesn't mean MS feels the need to let anyone with a pulse in.

Maybe you go to a super target? (HYP etc). The program is meant to be for kids who go to schools without a MS campus presence. I couldn't tell you if they actually ended up caring about that (I go to a semi target and got in)

Voluptatibus id porro veritatis sit. Voluptatem et explicabo deleniti quidem. Porro qui ab ut explicabo.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”