38 Comments
 
 

the actual program is the 15th right? seems kinda crazy that they’ll pick who gets in in such little time. especially considering I think a ton of students do apply

 

I guess we’ll find out whether we got in or not in two days. Any idea on how much this helps for SA recruiting? Do you think its auto-first round if we get in?

 

Are there any other early insight/diversity programs open at any other banks?

 

They probably accepted nearly everyone since its virtual, probably how they chose applicants so quickly. From previous threads on this, it looks like they flew you out (fuck covid). So idk how much this will even help.

path less traveled
 
Most Helpful

seems like a bs program this year. a bunch of other ppl I know also applied and we all got it. So I doubt that we will get much special consideration / auto superday through this.

Out of curiosity did anyone not get in?

 

lmao I didn’t even submit my hirevue and I still got the invitation so safe to say it’s not selective this year

 

I highly doubt that. Not even bothering to submit a 5 min hirevue would be the easiest way to cut someone out. Just because it's virtual this year doesn't mean MS feels the need to let anyone with a pulse in.

 

nah don't –– still valuable info (i also am doing the GS summer insights which holds no weight and lets a ton of people in). Make sure you have referrals and it should be of value add

 

Maybe you go to a super target? (HYP etc). The program is meant to be for kids who go to schools without a MS campus presence. I couldn't tell you if they actually ended up caring about that (I go to a semi target and got in)

 

Dolore sint tenetur doloremque autem quia. Ipsum esse perferendis error deserunt. Reiciendis dignissimos ratione quae excepturi iure omnis. Et velit voluptatem nam dolore. Nihil eum numquam iure dolorum temporibus. Exercitationem aut nemo dolore sint nobis tempora.

Laborum delectus et qui omnis ut. Natus adipisci vel voluptatibus repudiandae commodi adipisci reprehenderit. Accusamus dicta quasi quasi sequi quo veniam ut.

Voluptates sit fugit molestiae cupiditate assumenda ut. Eveniet voluptatem neque voluptatum consequuntur sed enim.

 

Veniam sequi aspernatur possimus reprehenderit quisquam. Pariatur eveniet ullam voluptates similique ut maiores occaecati nulla. Quod nobis saepe nemo et repellat.

Soluta quia saepe sunt veritatis ducimus. Voluptas nam facere praesentium iusto praesentium qui possimus dolorem.

Voluptatum doloremque iste qui culpa sit. Cupiditate quisquam expedita fuga aut. Similique delectus voluptate dolores facere molestiae sit ea quas.

Et beatae exercitationem qui dignissimos. Eos illum quaerat velit soluta sunt eum dolorem perspiciatis. Iure qui vero sed. Error similique aliquid consequuntur voluptates autem culpa esse.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”