Comments (112)

Nov 4, 2016 - 4:54pm
qwerty156, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I just finished that Koru/Pre-Interview questionnaire, fingers crossed on the timeline. What email did you get after the survey btw? In mine it highlighted a strength, but didn't say anything about suitability for the job or sth.

Nov 4, 2016 - 5:54pm
ib19, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Same for me. Just told me my strength and that was it. I'm curious how they use those to help determine who get's an interview or not.

Nov 4, 2016 - 11:12pm
RealisticFuture, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Just out of curiosity, what did u guys get for your strength? I got "polish" and i should be getting "grit." Koru doesn't portray accurately I guess

Nov 23, 2016 - 4:58pm
Future.Monkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I did a pre-interview survey while back at least a month ago and never heard back. does anyone know what is the timeline after the pre-interview??

Nov 27, 2016 - 8:23pm
firefoxc123, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I thought that the DB Achieve process started in early December, according to the website? How are people already getting interviews and superdays?

Nov 28, 2016 - 10:36am
mkr, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I was invited to a first round on December 8th. If I make it past that, the superday is on December 9th. It might be the first one.

Nov 29, 2016 - 5:58pm
qwerty156, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Would you guys mind sharing if you guys were URMs/had connections? I got the pre-interview but I'm pretty nervous at not having gotten anything after, no hate - just trying to see where I stand.

Dec 10, 2016 - 5:24pm
ib_o, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Last year, they called a couple of people the same night so I was wondering if they did the same this year as well

Dec 14, 2016 - 7:12pm
ct93, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Also got the corporate finance offer a couple days ago, HR said there'll be a week of training and we'll pref groups then. No guarantees as to which groups though since it depends on each group's workflow.

Feb 4, 2018 - 5:59pm
Hnguyen15, what's your opinion? Comment below:

DB Achieve 2013 (Originally Posted: 01/31/2013)

Has anyone heard from Deutsche Bank for DB Achieve program 2013?

Dec 13, 2016 - 12:38am
dergibog, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I applied for Global Transaction Banking and just got an email from an HR recruiter today setting up a phone interview. I guess GTB moves way more slowly than corp fin? Didn't get a pre-interview survey or anything.

Feb 4, 2018 - 6:08pm
dreambelieve, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Deutsche Bank Achieve Internship (Originally Posted: 02/28/2013)

Just wondering how many people are interviewing for DB achieve 2013. If anyone's done it in the past, how was the interview/internship for you?

Best Response
Dec 13, 2016 - 11:30am

The corporate finance division is the only one doing the pre-interview survey and it's their first time trying it. Different divisions have different timelines so don't worry about the timing of everything. Good luck!

Feb 4, 2018 - 6:09pm
CountryUnderdog, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Is this open to all applicants or is it focused on diversity candidates? It doesn't specify on the website, but I wanted to know what the results look like.

"They are all former investment bankers that were laid off in the economic collapse that Nancy Pelosi caused. They have no marketable skills, but by God they work hard."
Dec 13, 2016 - 11:31pm
viola_ycb, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I did a phone interview with Global Transaction Banking two days ago and haven't heard back, I guess they are just slower than other divisions

Feb 4, 2018 - 6:12pm
dreambelieve, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I think it went ok. One interview was way better and more behavioral than the other but its hard to tell what theyre looking for. How about you? Have you heard back?

Feb 4, 2018 - 6:16pm
wellhellothere, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Had a friend who did the dbAchieve program last summer. It ultimately helped her realize that IB wasn't right for her before she went into junior year recruiting, which was helpful. She worked around 60 hours per week which is definitely great in terms of work-life balance, but didn't get any modeling experience (which is understandable--why would they give that kind of responsibility to sophomores when they have juniors on board)? Overall, no matter what you end up wanting to do, it's a great opportunity to get a taste of what banking is like.

Jan 1, 2017 - 5:29pm

It depends on the division. Got offer for corporate finance from good liberal arts college, heard from alum that around 18 offers were extended which is more than last year, but I have no idea on how many people applied

Jan 12, 2017 - 11:35am
owlsarewise, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Has anyone had a first round interview for Asset Management yet? I got a call last week saying that I didn't get the corp fi offer but I was still being considered for AM. I haven't had a first round btw.

Feb 1, 2017 - 3:12pm
mel11, what's your opinion? Comment below:

How long did it take for the recruiters to reach out with an offer? I had superday for corporate finance on Friday, and was told by the interviewer that I would hear back either on that same day or Monday, but it's already Wednesday and I have yet to hear anything.

Jan 31, 2017 - 2:05pm

Quod quisquam illo rerum qui et amet aut. Modi itaque laboriosam qui maxime ut voluptatem quod. Eos est voluptate dignissimos quo assumenda excepturi voluptas voluptas. Repudiandae rerum architecto ea illum porro. Velit impedit at cupiditate et beatae et aut.

Feb 6, 2017 - 2:13pm
mhel19, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Saepe quos vel exercitationem doloribus nemo culpa odit. Natus nam excepturi doloribus omnis. Ducimus rerum ut quia voluptatum.

Voluptates qui in eum amet ea architecto. Incidunt alias eveniet officia assumenda. Esse est molestiae eos at provident neque quaerat. Quia quis molestias qui aut. Aspernatur est vitae iusto impedit velit.

Quos dolorem cum commodi iure. Accusamus assumenda quia corrupti aut dolores aut exercitationem. Aperiam facere optio ut ut hic ex. Dolor quos reprehenderit deserunt reiciendis. Nihil qui id cupiditate harum quisquam et perspiciatis. Veniam ipsum cum impedit neque.

Ut occaecati voluptas fuga eos fugit. Est quis et dolor occaecati. Ea omnis eum rerum totam. Distinctio porro et magnam blanditiis qui. Dolor corporis quia autem ducimus sit aut. Corporis ad quia rem tempora quo deleniti neque.

Feb 12, 2017 - 9:29pm
levfinfan, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Maiores eveniet sed dolores occaecati earum vero soluta. Totam libero sint veniam culpa labore.

Voluptatum quis necessitatibus tempore quia laborum omnis. Beatae et doloremque iste ullam aspernatur quibusdam nemo. Eum qui non sint nesciunt in.

Dolorem vel repudiandae exercitationem excepturi veniam ea illum. Officia quo id minus perspiciatis. Sit vel temporibus natus non. Fugiat cupiditate quibusdam corporis ullam quis. Sed ipsa molestiae minima ducimus aut soluta tempore.

Debitis eaque optio fuga aliquid quisquam. Sit tenetur repellat error voluptas dolores voluptate. Labore sit sint aut.

Start Discussion

Popular Content See all

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2022 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company (▲03) 99.6%
  • RBC Capital Markets (▲07) 99.2%
  • Bank of America Merrill Lynch (▲02) 98.7%
  • Lincoln International (▽02) 98.3%
  • Houlihan Lokey (▲07) 97.9%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

May 2022 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company (▲12) 99.6%