Evercore NY Sophomore Diversity Leadership Summit - February 11, 2022
I applied to this program and haven't heard anything back. The event details on the website says that selected candidates will hear back the week of January 17th. Has anyone heard back with a decision yet or has any information regarding this event. Thanks!
Yet to hear anything. It’s only Tuesday though, and they communicated results for the simulation and another summit on Friday. Gotta be patient.
Have you heard anything back yet? On my portal my registration status changed to "submission decision action."
Same. what does that mean
did u guys hear back? i had the same update but no luck on my end so far
Any update?
I still haven’t heard back.
I still haven’t heard back.
Any updates ?
Random question but I saw you mention in another thread that you had an Superday with Evercore in 3 weeks? Was that through this program or were you just BSing a bit on that thread. I did the December diversity program but don’t qualify for this one as I’m a woman, not URM.
Not through this program, I got it through an internal referral
Attended the Evercore Houston diversity event last week. They said decisions on this program will be released during the week of Jan 24th
Wonder why they pushed it back a week 🤨. Thanks for the info.
Just got an invite
did your status thing also have the submission decision action thing on it?
I think it might mean that a decision has been made on you application, but it hasn't been released to you yet.
What time?
Is this the same as the womens program?
no theres a separate thread for that
Anyone else hear back? Just the one guy?
I also heard back today, got a yes
Bruh. I got into every other program they’ve ran and my Evercore alum told me I was the only kid from my class to get into any program with Evercore this year when I applied. Got jinxed hard AF.
Eius dolorem sint eum voluptas veritatis. Iure vel ut fugit sed. A qui voluptates eos reiciendis rerum odio modi incidunt. Consectetur saepe quia dolor deserunt et. Voluptatibus magnam quia consequatur magni. Animi vitae temporibus laborum sed deserunt consequatur adipisci.
Dolore ea doloremque nisi. Aut nesciunt maiores sed. Aut eum sunt aut. Deleniti non incidunt eius excepturi. Nisi esse minima est sit corporis ducimus. Fugit minus ut et dolorem ut est. Tenetur quae eos natus fugit repudiandae non.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Cupiditate fuga sed ea. Et sequi dolores dicta adipisci ad vero. Temporibus laborum qui officia quia in aspernatur.
Reiciendis quia perferendis aut ex dolores aut mollitia. Reiciendis nihil itaque nisi provident. Est asperiores itaque rerum. A ducimus omnis exercitationem autem veniam corporis ex. Vero nam odit impedit facere voluptatem impedit.
Provident et qui et ratione est. Architecto voluptate nihil eum consequuntur. Odit nisi nihil nisi voluptatibus in qui sed. Tempore eveniet numquam accusamus sunt veritatis dicta doloribus. Sed excepturi quibusdam ea rerum. Sunt cupiditate molestiae provident in. Maxime explicabo ad officiis sed vel.
Possimus reiciendis quae enim in nesciunt quis excepturi. Dolorem impedit veritatis et. Nobis quaerat voluptatibus qui dicta culpa. Et ut sunt mollitia alias suscipit.