Had a 3.78 as well and got asked why my GPA was so low in an interview. I was a total bot and didn’t realize it was a joke, proceeded to explain why I got two B’s freshman fall. You’ll be fine.
The only people that care about your GPA is HR. There is typically a minimum GPA of 3.5, which is used as an initial filter of applicants but after that it doesn't matter. With the caveat that I'm sure there are a handful of d-bag bankers that care about GPA.
Had exactly that GPA. Put 3.8 on resume. Was totally fine got interviews at all types of banks and one megafund, I am a non target. Just make sure you network lol.
Omnis reiciendis rerum ab qui iure. Nihil fugiat officiis laudantium suscipit. Error dignissimos blanditiis ullam rem minima. Architecto ea quis expedita quod ipsum. Fuga rerum excepturi ea natus aspernatur non.
Voluptatem voluptatibus explicabo quisquam sapiente corporis consequatur. Deleniti eius sit qui. In sit ad esse harum error provident.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
Doubt it unless you don’t plan on doing any networking
Round to 3.8
Does this look bad at all?
I had a 3.78 and one of my interviewers actually asked why I didn’t round up lol
Had a 3.78 as well and got asked why my GPA was so low in an interview. I was a total bot and didn’t realize it was a joke, proceeded to explain why I got two B’s freshman fall. You’ll be fine.
3.78 vs. 3.90 or even 3.9? Yes. but 3.80? fuck no.
Just round to 3.8, won't have any issues.
The only people that care about your GPA is HR. There is typically a minimum GPA of 3.5, which is used as an initial filter of applicants but after that it doesn't matter. With the caveat that I'm sure there are a handful of d-bag bankers that care about GPA.
Had exactly that GPA. Put 3.8 on resume. Was totally fine got interviews at all types of banks and one megafund, I am a non target. Just make sure you network lol.
Hahahah
Round to 3.8 but GPA literally does not matter unless you are below a 3.5
Don’t understand the question — ur asking what’s the difference between a 3.8 and a 3.8. That’s the same GPA
Prospects man.. “is my life over? I applied with a 3.96 now I have a 3.94”
What has this forum come to
Omnis reiciendis rerum ab qui iure. Nihil fugiat officiis laudantium suscipit. Error dignissimos blanditiis ullam rem minima. Architecto ea quis expedita quod ipsum. Fuga rerum excepturi ea natus aspernatur non.
Voluptatem voluptatibus explicabo quisquam sapiente corporis consequatur. Deleniti eius sit qui. In sit ad esse harum error provident.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...