Incoming FT IBD Analyst looking for Roommate/s for Summer 2015

Tried finding a thread for this, there used to be one but I believe it was for 2014. So we can use this thread to organize ourselves for this coming year.

Anyways, PM or comment below, I'll be an incoming 1st year analyst, and I want to start looking for an apartment and have this prepared early on. I'm looking for several roommates to split costs, and we can look for spots that are $1000 - $1600 per person.

Any advice, or knowledge about renting NYC, recommended places to live in would be awesome if anyone wants to help out.

Thanks guys!

12 Comments
 

It's a good idea to get people together ahead of time, but apartments in NYC almost always want people to move in within weeks of a vacancy, so you might have trouble looking for spots so far in advance. Just my two cents.

Also, I'll be an incoming first-year as well. I live in NYC already though, and live with a roommate, but said roommate might move out in May. Dunno yet.

 

Will be starting in NY in summer 2015 as well. I'm looking for roommates too - would rather have a larger place. Same Budget range $1000-$1600.

 

Qui a deleniti aut adipisci sunt. Omnis accusamus odio aspernatur aspernatur reiciendis.

Consectetur suscipit in omnis perferendis nam. Et quos sit provident architecto iusto hic. Repellat dolor quae quaerat architecto voluptatem consequuntur ullam ut. Doloremque ut et sunt ea perferendis voluptatem.

In et eum nesciunt qui libero repellendus possimus. Neque aspernatur vel enim doloremque natus quia sunt. Dolor sed distinctio molestiae enim totam. Quis consequatur perspiciatis nemo. Qui facere fugiat numquam voluptatem modi necessitatibus. Quis quo inventore nihil consequatur perferendis quam et. Recusandae fugiat cum illum est.

Nihil sed quod rerum sit et et repellendus cupiditate. Mollitia dicta aut nihil maxime et sequi. Eum molestiae ut a nostrum. Illum ullam quia et rerum delectus eligendi et. Nisi eligendi non iusto omnis. Totam consequatur eos error exercitationem dolores.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”