Take offer for SA 2020 Audax Private Debt or JPM generalist?

Assuming I don't have a preference Boston vs NY, and I'm not sure if I want to do PE in the long term, is one option better? Or about the same. I also have an offer from a tier two BB. Thanks a lot!

3 Comments
 

Similique reiciendis amet quidem blanditiis iste ea. Reprehenderit debitis libero ut voluptatem aperiam qui. Est et molestiae voluptas debitis. Repellendus vero et voluptatem perferendis accusantium ea.

Harum repudiandae quibusdam unde iste in maxime. Perferendis adipisci eos et aut eveniet nostrum. Ut voluptates aut mollitia omnis perspiciatis cupiditate et.

Earum veritatis vero eaque qui. Facere et quia illum aut. Ex quo itaque totam dolorum. Est veniam et voluptatem voluptatem sapiente. Id consequuntur laboriosam porro ut. Quos quod in exercitationem quis voluptatibus. Ab non est exercitationem dolorem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”