UBS SA 2020
Any updates on the recruitment timeline? I got an email from a campus recruiter about two weeks ago stating that applications were live and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Any updates on the recruitment timeline? I got an email from a campus recruiter about two weeks ago stating that applications were live and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Career Resources
Any international kid got auto-dinged after submitting the application?
yup, you get automatically decline.
Haha yeap. I was wondering why I got dinged.
I got auto-dinged.
delete
Not anymore. If you apply as an international you get dinged automatically
Applied and rejected immediately...
Are you international?
How many different internships were we allowed to apply for?
Didn't see anything on the website, but I applied to 2. Did you hear back after the online assessment?
No. I haven't heard anything yet.
Nothing here either.
Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't UBS been live for quite a while now? I remember doing an app before Big Dawg 5 received that email.
You’re right. I just thought of that email as confirmation that they’re not done recruiting
I haven't heard back from them. Applied June 14th. Hbu?
Is the SF office done?
I know multiple people who've signed with UBS in their NY office. It's moving pretty fast.
Was it diversity recruiting? And for IB?
The candidates that accepted those offers were diversity candidates and it was for IB. UBS came to my campus however to talk about the recruitment process to all potential candidates.
They are taking diversity candidates right now. They will be coming to core schools in the fall for regular recruiting.
Yes and No.
I don't know what school you go to but UBS already came to my campus last Spring on the day before applications opened up.
They are taking diversity candidates pretty quickly, I know a guy who's accepted an offer with them.
Anyone gotten any updates on the sophomore program yet? Mine still shows application received.
I did the test but got a rejection after. I was told that the tests don't affect your candidacy so I am confused
Oh, weird - yeah it said that the test wouldn't have anything to do with your candidacy and we were basically testing it for the future. Did you get a rejection immediately after the test?
anyone know the interview timeline for non-core?
Heard from a recruiter that resume will be reviewed and superday's given out in August
Havent heard anything but I bombed the tests so we will see
Spoke to an HR rep today from NY who I was connected with through an MD. Told me that apps are being reviewed now, and they will send out first rounds that take place in August (same as a HireVue but different company). Then, superdays will take place September/October and will be "wrapped up before the holidays"
is this for only IB or is it for all divisions? I applied for the tech positions at UBS and was wondering if there updates for that?
Does anyone know when will there be a update for the tech positions?
Got cut from Houston
Same here. If the other posts here are any indication, then maybe we aren't out of the running yet.
Do people know if the test was actually taken into account? Got dropped today after taking them Tuesday.
sorry to hear that :( this who thing is a crapshoot - just wondering how do you know you got cut? were you sent an official rejection?
Rejection email.
UBS EMEA anyone?
UBS LDN hasn't started recruiting yet afaik?
Rejection letters came out before interview invitations? I thought it was usually the other way around
If they're not interested in you right off the bat they'd send you a rejection letter whilst selecting potential candidates to interview.
I bombed the math test. I am a smart kid with a solid GPA, but when I am pressured with these stupid timed tests I just freeze up and cannot do simple math. If I only got like 6/12 right am I out? This sucks
They mention that these tests don't impact your candidacy. Who knows if that's the truth though
Anyone know when applications for UBS (and CS for that matter) London IBD will open up?
UBS is open, but you probably know that already
When did it open?
Edit: just checked, not open.
Anyone know the timeline for the UBS sophomore IB program?
Emailed our target's recruiter yesterday, haven't heard back yet. I would assume its August/September given what the above has said. Sophomores are already getting cut I guess, so if you haven't been yet, I would assume that's a good sign.
Just received virtual superday invite
Straight to superday? Or did you do your 1st round already
Rising junior or sophomore?
Diversity?
Diversity, rising junior
Update on S&T?
I got a HireVue two weeks ago. Haven’t heard back. Let me know if you hear anything.
Was it through Hirevue? I heard UBS uses a different platform
Are you a target?
Are you a target?
Can anyone clarify what the online tests are? Looks like a math test, and what else? Thanks
Situational behavior assessment followed by a math test.
Anyone have updates on the sophomore program?
When should we expect to hear back from UBS IB for first rounds
^^^ Also interested. Anyone here anything?
bump please help if you have info
So, if you select "will need visa sponsorship in the US", you get automatically dinged for all US positions?
Yes
Did you hear this from a recruiter or could there be any other reason?
Any news on S&T? Is it a rolling or has all hirevues been sent out at one time?
Does anyone know what to expect for the SA superday interview?
Anyone know anything about UBS SF?
Do we really have to use these instead of just Google drive or email?
Anyone heard anything about first rounds?
sept
Can confirm
Anyone have updates on the sophomore program?
Recruiter told me they're sending video interviews end of August. So maybe we'll get something next week?
Have you guys got it yet? I applied awhile ago and haven't heard anything back. All I got was an invite to the Unlock Your Potential program.
Is UBS SA 2020 closed for IBD already? On website the only ib position available is corporate client solutions
pretty sure that is their IBD
it is IBD
IBD interviews at my school are scheduled for mid-september
at target?
Yes
Does anyone know how many interviews UBS does before the Superday?
1 video interview
do you need to network to get video interview or is that an auto send out
Video interviews screening will start on Monday.
As in they will be sent out on Monday?
I don't know
for sophomores or juniors?
For anyone wondering, applications start to be reviewed next week, just the CV's and the videos. This is for FT and SA. However, if you get through that you go straight to a final round which I do not believe will be until later on in September.
have all video interviews already been sent out?
For EMEA no, I believe the video interviews are automatic and are sent once you pass the tests.
Bump - just submitted the app. Are the test and sonru interview automatic?
Anyone superday with SF last Friday?
Yes—haven’t heard back
PM’d
How many interviews ( incl. hirevue) are there before SDay? UBS is coming to my campus this year and last year as well. I remember that for last year, junior candidates have to get a hirevue before the OCR first round
There was a superday last week on Friday, September 6th. Just an FYI for this thread
Anyone have a superday for ICS S&T on 9/24?
Yes I do!
hear back yet?
Yes I got an offer the next day
FYI, some 2020 SA NYC offers are out. Don't know about other offices.
Is sf out?
Not sure
Are there any updates on the sophomore program?
For London: analysts were briefed this week on the cv and video interview screening process. First videos will be reviewd on wednesday.
Just did the HireVue for IBD London. Was very doable I think.
How many questions were there? And how long did you have to answer? Was it all behavioral or technical as well?
Did you get invited to complete hirevue right after you submit the online test?
Does sf have HC?
deleted
Have first-round interviews been given out to non-core schools already? This is for IB SA 2020
I just received the numerical reasoning test. Maybe this means they're still giving first rounds? This is for nyc ibd, Im at a nontarget
I did the numerical reasoning test two weeks ago and just received the video interview information today. I'm at a nontarget for NYC FT IBD, so it seems they're just starting to send out non-target video interviews.
Same boat as you; got the tests today and yesterday for SA and am also at a non-target
Going to Superday next week for London 2020 FT. Anyone in the same boat?
How was your superday? What role was it for?
Bump. Interested to know
Had Superday this week already, they might hold another one but not sure
Where was your superday, and are you a sophomore?
They aren't starting the sophomore process until mid-October around
Superday on 9/24, junior at non target. Found out next day from interviewer.
when is the offer deadline?
Two weeks
how long after completing the tests did people hear back? and do they really not count for US?
So is UBS not done with NY SA 2020 recruiting? I had assumed they were all done at the end of September
Can't remember when I submitted for SA 2020 ib at UBS. I applied to NY, SF, and Houston. Then, I got the aptitude test invite. But, I didn't end up doing it within the 5 day gap. But, what was odd was I kept on getting invites to do the aptitude test even after the 5 day period. Anyhow, today I ended up getting a video interview invite for the SF office (even tho I didn't do the aptitude test) which I'll make sure to do lol. But, it seems like they've already had a super day. So, I don't know if they're trying to have another one or what. I'll keep you updated. I have no contacts in that office either.
apparently the tests are in a piloting stage in the Americas; they don't actually count for the application process
Yeah, I mean that could be it. But, from this sub, it seems like SF already had a super day. So, it could be that they didn't find any quality candidates which is why they're looking at a new batch of candidates. It could also be that there was some technical glitch and I got a video interview request.
Anyone get sonru invite for SF office yesterday?
Anyone has updates on sophomore program?
Does UBS sponsor international students anymore (NY)?
I don't think so. Have international friends who got denied automatically after submitting the application and indicating they need sponsorship. Correct me if I am wrong.
Could this potentially change in the next recruiting cycle?
Any sophomores get superdays?
Have you heard back anything yet? I submitted my application in June and didn't hear back anything.
Nothing yet..
any superdays coming up in NY?
Magni quia quos ut qui rerum. Dolore dolorem eos autem non autem officia aut. Sint voluptatem esse magnam quia. Ut earum itaque illum est sapiente quis. Dignissimos sed nobis recusandae fugit est.
Repellat dolorem incidunt explicabo sed. Quae sunt dolorem officiis.
Similique excepturi veritatis consequatur cum quisquam. Eum perspiciatis rerum alias rerum. Magni animi neque quis sunt vitae vel alias aut.
Placeat sit sed repudiandae vero explicabo voluptatem itaque. Quia et voluptatum nesciunt facilis. Earum molestias non inventore delectus. Consequatur rerum ipsa qui dolores quas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Enim quaerat enim omnis nostrum itaque consequatur. Rerum dignissimos dignissimos rerum culpa et itaque. Qui qui et consequatur omnis ullam modi. Voluptates omnis qui et optio aliquid. Et atque aut ducimus porro velit autem suscipit. Cum non nihil rerum.
Distinctio asperiores nam sunt. Illum accusamus sed molestiae veritatis voluptatem necessitatibus ad.
Eos saepe fugiat quae itaque. Est eius maxime quisquam sunt. Sint quidem quia cum fugit culpa non non.
Aspernatur hic tenetur voluptate sit earum velit id. Aut tenetur aspernatur nostrum ut fugit quidem dolores. Delectus et non dolor dolorem.
Hic illum optio cupiditate quidem velit voluptates sed. Vero quisquam enim voluptas temporibus nulla.
Vel et reprehenderit accusamus rerum adipisci. Molestias consequatur nihil dolore. Velit nesciunt quo quo distinctio.
Distinctio sunt eum qui quo id. Et ut tempora est sit quis vel porro. Ut magni consequatur necessitatibus delectus velit ut fugit. Vel voluptate voluptas at ut.
Vitae quia omnis delectus quo fuga consequatur ex et. Consectetur eum amet est. Est sit ipsam rerum dolores.
Inventore doloribus facere tempora possimus perspiciatis blanditiis voluptas. Eveniet expedita et quasi est sapiente odit voluptas. Incidunt ipsam repellat amet dolores non ullam quo.
Quis repellat in illum voluptatum a optio numquam. Corporis nam numquam aut aliquid repellendus. Illo asperiores magnam modi maxime doloremque aspernatur.
Ut accusantium commodi neque sed sed. Beatae reprehenderit temporibus dolorem sint eius dolores. Beatae magni modi deleniti impedit exercitationem. Aut quisquam vitae tenetur numquam earum. Illum aperiam perferendis autem eos cum libero et ex. Accusamus alias excepturi repellat eveniet voluptate atque eius.
Velit omnis numquam quibusdam corporis minus aliquid. Illum ut natus commodi reiciendis repudiandae. Consequatur ratione et dicta eveniet quibusdam reprehenderit. Ipsum quos est mollitia quos ipsam eum hic. Mollitia illo incidunt et ipsa nobis.
Nihil aperiam est vel velit sed quos consequatur. Aut maiores corporis quae ea quis enim voluptates. Possimus adipisci aut tempore temporibus est. Non distinctio debitis inventore omnis excepturi fuga exercitationem. Iusto ab laboriosam officia dignissimos harum non. Et eveniet enim molestiae sed quia eos nobis placeat. Temporibus incidunt quaerat fuga enim.
Suscipit sed velit cumque provident. Inventore est perferendis consectetur unde ut.
Est molestias illo reprehenderit maxime voluptas aut officiis. Qui alias molestiae tenetur in est est fugit. Officiis autem sit enim libero nulla cum alias illum. Ex illo pariatur maxime nemo et id expedita distinctio. Fugiat sapiente et magni. Ut sequi id quasi possimus voluptates.
Totam quis harum voluptas ex occaecati corrupti minima. Est et est ut quam facilis dolores veniam. Quibusdam non accusamus vitae et aspernatur. Nostrum officia error ipsum velit voluptatibus.
Ad debitis aliquid ducimus. Molestias eaque omnis voluptas fugit quia. Et nihil at quidem autem corrupti. Sint totam expedita quo autem in possimus quia.
Consequatur corporis earum nulla beatae sed. Ut ut eius ipsam aliquid eius omnis error.
Id laboriosam cum quo exercitationem aut. Quasi ducimus nisi eos.
Placeat et eum qui. Quia quod tempora voluptatem rerum ducimus sit quam similique.
Vel non iusto ut eum. Quos autem quia eveniet esse suscipit voluptatem. Sunt soluta et repellendus consequuntur vero facilis maxime. Aut quas vitae voluptas ex.
Accusantium est temporibus itaque error doloremque eaque. Provident excepturi qui aut quos est voluptates. Consectetur culpa error labore. Quia est labore soluta atque. Ipsa voluptatem voluptatem nostrum ratione quaerat sed.
Occaecati dolorem sed eaque. Magni consequatur voluptatum recusandae ratione qui ut libero. In eius eveniet magnam delectus mollitia libero soluta.
Dolores et fuga quae. Corporis cumque reiciendis ut deleniti ut soluta id. Harum dolor porro aut. Animi alias adipisci nam quasi similique. Aut quis possimus et illo. Eligendi porro facilis dolor veniam earum doloribus quasi aliquam. Voluptatum aut culpa eum quae.