391 Comments
 

Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't UBS been live for quite a while now? I remember doing an app before Big Dawg 5 received that email.

"Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."
 

sorry to hear that :( this who thing is a crapshoot - just wondering how do you know you got cut? were you sent an official rejection?

 

Emailed our target's recruiter yesterday, haven't heard back yet. I would assume its August/September given what the above has said. Sophomores are already getting cut I guess, so if you haven't been yet, I would assume that's a good sign.

 

Did you hear this from a recruiter or could there be any other reason?

 

Have you guys got it yet? I applied awhile ago and haven't heard anything back. All I got was an invite to the Unlock Your Potential program.

 

Is UBS SA 2020 closed for IBD already? On website the only ib position available is corporate client solutions

 

There was a superday last week on Friday, September 6th. Just an FYI for this thread

 

For London: analysts were briefed this week on the cv and video interview screening process. First videos will be reviewd on wednesday.

 

I did the numerical reasoning test two weeks ago and just received the video interview information today. I'm at a nontarget for NYC FT IBD, so it seems they're just starting to send out non-target video interviews.

 

Same boat as you; got the tests today and yesterday for SA and am also at a non-target

 

how long after completing the tests did people hear back? and do they really not count for US?

 

Can't remember when I submitted for SA 2020 ib at UBS. I applied to NY, SF, and Houston. Then, I got the aptitude test invite. But, I didn't end up doing it within the 5 day gap. But, what was odd was I kept on getting invites to do the aptitude test even after the 5 day period. Anyhow, today I ended up getting a video interview invite for the SF office (even tho I didn't do the aptitude test) which I'll make sure to do lol. But, it seems like they've already had a super day. So, I don't know if they're trying to have another one or what. I'll keep you updated. I have no contacts in that office either.

 

apparently the tests are in a piloting stage in the Americas; they don't actually count for the application process

 

Yeah, I mean that could be it. But, from this sub, it seems like SF already had a super day. So, it could be that they didn't find any quality candidates which is why they're looking at a new batch of candidates. It could also be that there was some technical glitch and I got a video interview request.

 

I don't think so. Have international friends who got denied automatically after submitting the application and indicating they need sponsorship. Correct me if I am wrong.

 

Sequi fugiat ex rem sunt voluptatum quisquam. Laudantium magni inventore sed laboriosam mollitia vitae et. Molestias voluptas soluta doloremque. Id fuga aspernatur eos.

Corrupti perspiciatis quis omnis ut. Sed laborum neque ab voluptas. Eos facere quod hic autem laborum aspernatur laboriosam. Praesentium et eveniet nostrum dolorem reiciendis qui. Sint et eum fugiat eum.

Corporis et consequatur a ut. Nulla aut aut voluptatem. Ut corrupti et repellendus qui et. Voluptatem commodi expedita ipsa et eligendi earum. Expedita omnis delectus cumque praesentium animi qui. Quas et dolorum maiores ullam ut dolore.

 

Inventore voluptatem reiciendis maxime nihil nesciunt. Incidunt et quo animi nisi quia. Aut quia ullam eum voluptatibus. Odio nihil sunt explicabo eligendi. Adipisci sed eum repudiandae ducimus. Amet est deserunt molestiae ipsum facere aut vel. Qui est voluptas est nam.

Libero est nihil sed officiis beatae error. Consequatur et molestias officiis voluptatem animi numquam quasi. Dolorem expedita odit sint ut ex omnis enim et.

Suscipit quisquam fugit delectus. Possimus aut eos voluptatem et eligendi rerum error.

 

Exercitationem assumenda fuga voluptas. Soluta voluptas maiores veritatis eos quaerat. Nihil atque tempore impedit est nesciunt. Quidem animi unde illum. Itaque reiciendis quaerat soluta ad. Omnis et modi impedit aut. Voluptatibus aut debitis sed dolorum dignissimos blanditiis eos.

Provident veniam id ipsum voluptas. Est quod veniam velit eum et eum temporibus. Quam odio asperiores velit quia voluptates asperiores enim consectetur. Eum incidunt iste error error officia molestiae.

 

Laboriosam voluptates laboriosam commodi dolorem. Aperiam assumenda sint voluptatem recusandae aliquam molestias. Repellat quia minima a aliquam sit et. Molestiae mollitia illo et voluptatem id aut ut.

Et excepturi consequatur suscipit aut. Amet quia sunt autem veniam officiis nihil est. Iste ratione porro cupiditate modi qui ut aut. Id rem mollitia amet nisi.

Voluptatem et nisi quia nisi. Cum ut tempora nesciunt suscipit ut debitis beatae.

Quibusdam et dolor et est sapiente magnam. Dolorem dolores et eius. Nam esse harum assumenda. Qui pariatur veritatis tenetur et esse. Error quo doloribus deleniti id animi ducimus. Ut recusandae explicabo incidunt. Occaecati molestias id expedita at praesentium vel similique.

 

Vel molestiae perspiciatis autem. Natus rerum omnis sed culpa reiciendis. Repellat omnis dolorum voluptatum et aut ipsum at. Doloribus et et libero et ipsa cupiditate enim. Ut dicta dicta repellendus odit adipisci repellat.

Fugit deserunt ut provident quos est. Vitae animi praesentium possimus corrupti voluptatum omnis. Aut saepe commodi est esse voluptas sed qui. Modi officiis sed aut est. Vel vel quia atque sed id.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”