Ask DickFuld November 2015

I'm ready for another round of questions from all of you. Please remember, I'm doing this because I care, so try to keep it civil.

Fire away....

(PS -- Let's try to refrain from asking dumb questions this time.)

undefined:

1. What's your take on the Valeant situation?
2. What do you think are the most important traits to look for in a wife?

1. Where there's smoke, there's fire.
  1. I would say you should look for someone who you are compatible with and where you have an implicit understanding of what role each of you are going to play in the relationship. For instance, if you are highly motivated and expect to be (or are) the money maker, that should be your role. If one person is going to be the primary caretaker of the kids, then that is their role. Don't start trying to do the other person's role or you will cause problems. So, I would suggest that finding someone who is compatible with you on major life paths is very important. Also, a nice rack is very important to me personally.

undefined:

1. opinion of the Shiller PE
2. what will healthcare look like in 2020
3. do my Packers still have a chance to get to the super bowl

1. Opinion in what way? It's just a figure. Seems like asking my opinion of yield to maturity, unless I'm missing something.
  1. Once again, this could be answered in a million different ways. If you mean will it be more socialized?, my guess would be yes. Will we have a cure for cancer? Very doubtful. Even better erection pills? Highly probable.

2. I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but I'm sorry, they do not.

If you were to hire a kid from a non-target into I-Banking, what are some qualities that you would look for to determine whether that person would be a great employee? Loyalty?

Favorite Booze?

undefined:

If you were to hire a kid from a non-target into I-Banking, what are some qualities that you would look for to determine whether that person would be a great employee? Loyalty?

Favorite Booze?

Definitely not loyalty. I'm not even sure how you would gauge that in an interview. I would hire a nontarget for the same reasons I would hire anyone else. Some people on this website make it seem as if targets and nontargets are entirely different species of people. They're not.

I'd be looking for people that can get the job done. Of course, the skills that make someone successful vary by job. But, generally, I'm looking for people who are smart, are resilient, can sell, and are hungry for success.

undefined:

Do you watch Game of Thrones, and if so, how hard would you sex Daenerys?

I do not watch, but would smash with authority. I just Googled "Games of Thrones chicks" and would also smash Missandei and Cersei pretty hard as well. There did seem to be a fair amount of uggos on the top ten most beautiful women of Game of Thrones lists (and this coming from a guy with unbelievably low standards). I'd still smash those trolls though, because at least they're skinny and young.

What's the secret ingredient in Sapphire? I thought it was heroine but I passed my last drug test way too easily for the amount of gin I drink so it's gotta be something else (however, my blood and urine are both flammable). Any ideas? I'm beginning to think it's an unsolvable puzzle kind of like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop.

undefined:

What's the secret ingredient in Sapphire? I thought it was heroine but I passed my last drug test way too easily for the amount of gin I drink so it's gotta be something else (however, my blood and urine are both flammable). Any ideas? I'm beginning to think it's an unsolvable puzzle kind of like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop.

And this, ladies & gentlemen is how you kiss ass when you're 40 years old. Shame on you Ding dong.

undefined:
undefined:

And this, ladies & gentlemen is how you kiss ass when you're 40 years old. Shame on you Ding dong.

No, more like a running joke and common appreciation of the nectar of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but whatever gets you through the night.

undefined:

What are your thoughts on the current GOP primary field? Which candidates do you like if any and why, which do you dislike and why?

Really appreciate you taking the time to answer questions.

I like Chris Christie and Carly Fiorina best from that field, but it doesn't really matter because Hilary is going to win regardless of who she goes up against.

undefined:

What are your thoughts on the current GOP primary field? Which candidates do you like if any and why, which do you dislike and why?

Really appreciate you taking the time to answer questions.

i'm watching the debate on DVR now. I definitely want to inject Fiorina with a bit of throat yogurt/would knock the dust off that pussy.

undefined:

Will EBs keep taking market share from BBs in M&A? Why and where do you think would be the best platform for developing a career M&A banker?

i'm sure they will continue to take market share. I still think the best platform to start is at a BB. The training is good, but most importantly the path is clear to promotion. If you're at an EB, I'm not sure how you develop and control relationships when the senior guys are already in place and controlling those relationships. However, it may make sense to jump ship from a BB to an EB when you have significant relationships that will follow you if you leave. That's a hefty payday.

In your opinion, what are the most significant values/traits that make someone reach the CEO level? Why'd you mention "definitely not loyalty" in the earlier question about what to look for in candidates?

Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods."

undefined:

In your opinion, what are the most significant values/traits that make someone reach the CEO level? Why'd you mention "definitely not loyalty" in the earlier question about what to look for in candidates?

It's not that I don't value loyalty, I just don't know how you would be able to ascertain if a kid was loyal in an interview process. Loyalty is rewarded for people who are already on the team.

Reaching the CEO level requires a combination of being very good and very lucky. Leadership skills are obviously very important, but so are sales skills and strategic planning. Truth is you mostly just need amazing people who will follow you. When they do well, you look good.

In your opinion what are the top 3 qualities of an exceptional salesman ?

Who would you value more on your team?

1. Some one that is an excellent team player.
  2. Some one with a great technical skill-set. 3.Some one who has a lot of hustle.
Keep it together and you will go far..

undefined:

In your opinion what are the top 3 qualities of an exceptional salesman ?

Who would you value more on your team?

1. Some one that is an excellent team player.
2. Some one with a great technical skill-set.
3.Some one who has a lot of hustle.

1. Tenacity 2. Listening abilities 3. Trustworthiness

As far as who would I rather have on the team? It would depend on what role we were hiring for. Clearly #2 for a quant, risk management, technology, etc. #3 for anything sales or relationship management oriented, but I would want that in anyone. I would want #1 for most roles, but especially for support type roles.

Best Response
undefined:

@DickFuld any thoughts on writing a book? Also, can you revive the "Bleed Lehman Green" shirts? Or maybe create ''F*ck Paulson" shirts?

any thoughts on this hater's questions for you?
I saw part of that video you posted and it upset me. I had a horse-toothed, know nothing man who knows nothing, NOTHING, about how the real world works question my intentions and integrity at my absolute weakest point to score political points with his room-temperature IQ constituents. I threw an SB to almost every post in this thread, but now I have to fling my first poo at you. After watching my responses again in the video, I think I was composed and thoughtful. Unfortunately, there is a rule that should never be forgotten: Never get into a argument with an idiot, because most people will not be able to tell the difference between the people arguing.

I'm not writing a book anytime soon. I'm still the most hated man in America. I've enjoyed a small Renaissance on WSO, but it is a small audience.

I'll see if I have anymore 'Bleed Lehman Green' shirts. Unless I can get at least 30 SBs on this post or 30 confirmed orders here, I'm pretty sure I won't find them.

This comment is a confirmed order for one of the 'Bleed Lehman Green' shirts.

Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods."

So that's you? Handled that like a boss. Kept composed the whole time, I would have lost my shit with dumb ass questions like that. Fuck that guy.

I've been trying to get into Equity Research/IB from a regional auditing firm.. graduate with a master of accounting next month from a non target. I've been trying to network and have made a couple of contacts but coming up short on getting interviews. Can you offer me any advice? I'm going to take the level 1 CFA in June.

undefined:

When you're young, how do you choose between jobs or opportunities where one offers a more reputable name while the other gives you a position where you will learn a lot/have more responsibility? Assuming both places you will still learn a solid amount and both have recognition in their industry.

Tough one. I would lean towards the one where you get more concrete skills assuming they are somewhat close in reputation. However, I'm not sure how you would know in advance which firm would enhance your skills the most. That seems unknowable in most situations. Therefore, I would probably pick the firm with the better reputation in most cases.

undefined:

Hi Dick, thanks very much for doing this again. I've just started in ER at an MM, and I 'hustled' my way in, given that it doesn't really have a graduate program. Most guys here are senior analysts (headhunted from BBs etc.) and I'm pretty much the only junior guy on the team.

Company is in an aggressive growth phase, building out our franchise as we just got bought over by a top Chinese MM.

Hours are good, and people are nice. However, comp is slightly lower than street with no clear visibility on career progression. Should I stay or network to a BB?

Seems like a decent spot for now. I would wait to leave when you get a substantially better opportunity elsewhere. Specifically, the opportunity to get a coverage universe of your own if you want to stay in research or at least a very clear path to getting there.

Where do you think the market will be heading in 2016? Is it too simplistic to say that the current market is inflated given the stagnation of GDP/wage growth/etc. ?

Also, Bombay Sapphire tastes like pine needles. (I'm sorry)

undefined:

Where do you think the market will be heading in 2016? Is it too simplistic to say that the current market is inflated given the stagnation of GDP/wage growth/etc. ?

the stock market? I think the U.S. stock market is going higher. Valuations (earnings yields) are very reasonable and the market usually goes up. Figuring that the market could be 10% or so higher in a year is about the default case. Telling someone to avoid the stock market is a bold (and usually wrong) call.

I am balls deep in this market.

DickFuld:
undefined:

the stock market? I think the U.S. stock market is going higher. Valuations (earnings yields) are very reasonable and the market usually goes up. Figuring that the market could be 10% or so higher in a year is about the default case. Telling someone to avoid the stock market is a bold (and usually wrong) call.

I am balls deep in this market.

thebrofessor

Just in case you were wondering if I just got balls deep in this market recently.....

Thanks. Also have you met any successful foreign bankers in the U.S.? What does it take to hire an international other than a native who has a lot more things in common with you? I feel that internationals are having a hard time in this industry and none of my peers did well on recruiting

undefined:

Thanks. Also have you met any successful foreign bankers in the U.S.? What does it take to hire an international other than a native who has a lot more things in common with you? I feel that internationals are having a hard time in this industry and none of my peers did well on recruiting

As long as you speak English (very) well and are sociable, you should do ok as long as you meet the other requirements. Americans tend to be more outspoken than a lot of other cultures, so it probably wouldn't hurt to emulate that a bit, if that applies to you.

Not sure if this has been answered and I apologize if it has.

This is something that I've wondered. . Coming from someone whom has had success in finance and has made a great deal of money in it, were you ever afraid that your children would feel privileged/ self-entitled because of your wealth? I know they're adults now, but how did you go ensuring they wouldn't get a sense of entitlement?

undefined:

Not sure if this has been answered and I apologize if it has.

This is something that I've wondered. . Coming from someone whom has had success in finance and has made a great deal of money in it, were you ever afraid that your children would feel privileged/ self-entitled because of your wealth? I know they're adults now, but how did you go ensuring they wouldn't get a sense of entitlement?

Absolutely frightened by that possibility. I think most people who are frightened of it have kids that turn out ok because you do the little things to encourage productive behavior and don't stand for sloth type behavior. I think the people that don't worry about it are more likely to have the problem.

undefined:

Over the course of your career, you've likely met countless influential leaders in various situations. Who is someone you never had the chance to meet that you wish you were able to? What would you have liked to ask and learn from them?

Who do you wish you haven't met (I have a strong guess at this one though..)

Hmmm....I'll have to give this some thought. I never really thought about someone I didn't meet before.

As far as the second question: no comment.

Dick, what do you think of algorithmic trading as a field to begin a career in?

Move up in the firm and try to diversify into trading multiple products. The firm in question is a MM bank (the move into algo would be a progression from MO internships).

So dick, the real dick, where do you think the next hot career path is going to be in? It's pretty much waning in S&T for the past decade, IB seems consistent, Consulting / Sexy Tech seem to be the new hot things.

Also, what is your take on the IB industry now, seems promo's are slower, regulations increased, risk measures as well. Your 5 year, 10 year outlook on the career? Will IB monkey work ever be commoditized by tech

undefined:

So dick, the real dick, where do you think the next hot career path is going to be in? It's pretty much waning in S&T for the past decade, IB seems consistent, Consulting / Sexy Tech seem to be the new hot things.

Also, what is your take on the IB industry now, seems promo's are slower, regulations increased, risk measures as well. Your 5 year, 10 year outlook on the career? Will IB monkey work ever be commoditized by tech

Any career that is primarily relationship based won't be displaced easily. I thinking banking prospects remain strong.

However, the 'easy' money in private equity and hedge funds has already been made. These industries are becoming increasingly difficult to launch mega businesses in. It is far too easy for asset allocators to give money to the established brands to protect their reputation if something goes wrong, not to mention the mountains of capital there now, relative to 20 years ago. It doesn't mean that these are poor career choices. It does mean that your probability of becoming uber wealthy by working for someone else are low. You will still do better than the average person. I think people here are often of the mindset that as soon as they make the leap to the buyside they are suddenly in the land of unicorns and rainbows, but that isn't the case. Almost everyone who has made a lot of money has had to grind for it.

Frankly, I would expect that the average person who is starting their career in banking today and ended up their career in banking would do better than the average person who jumped to the buyside. To be fair, most people who pursue either career path won't make it to the upper echelons because what makes someone a successful analyst does not always translate to success in the more senior positions. Plus, many will burn out.

I am one of the believers in the MBA recruiting trends as a good contra-indicator towards what will be a more lucrative time to be in finance. MBAs are not viewing finance as that desirable now and they tend to be the biggest fad chasers in America. They always skate to where the puck is right now, not where it's going. This is probably a great time to pursue a career in finance.

Really interesting reply. I just wanted to ask some follow up questions.

1) Within the domain of finance is there a specific direction you'd advise people towards; do you think trading will pick up over the next decade, is sales a great place to start if hoping to reach high up management positions, or is the classic IB route the better entrance?

2) Do you see banking ever becoming as lucrative and sexy as it was a decade ago and if so how long do you think it will take to recover?

3) There is clearly a trend of finance becoming increasingly quantitate and mathematical. Do you think quants will come to hold the high up managerial positions of the future? Do you think this is a good place to start?

4) I've read about people still talking about prop, or at least forms of it, at banks here on WSO. Do you think it still goes on at banks and do you think it will ever come back?

Thanks. I really enjoy reading your posts, you're clearly a very smart guy, and I look forward to hearing your response.

Cause who wants to be in the 99%?

Hi Dick,

As someone who just recently found out that he wants to pursue a banking career (few months ago), I would like to ask a question.

I am 22 year old student from a European (non-UK) school, non-target, and have a low GPA 3.2 in undergrad Economics (high grades 4.0 in quantative subjects though, low grades in ''marketing''). I played poker over the past few years and did quite well in it, I won more than $300,000 over a large and statistically significant sample.

After posting here a few times people agreed that I should mention that on my resume, as I do not have anything else that sounds ''attractive'' for an employer. Furthermore I received an offer (with a low salary, possible bonus) for a very small, domestic, ''unknown'' hedgefund with 25$AUM, with less than 10 employees and currently expanding.

If I would ultimately want to be employed by a bank, and have been denied by a few (not all yet) investment banks based on my current profile, would you advise (like most people on this forum) taking the hedge fund offer as a junior equity trader?

Would you mention $$$ won on resume, or not? (I feel like a douchebag mentioning it on resume, but on the other hand it does add some more value).

It feels ridiculous asking you this particular question, but unfortunately I do not have any questions on an appropiate level ha.

undefined:

Hi Dick,

As someone who just recently found out that he wants to pursue a banking career (few months ago), I would like to ask a question.

I am 22 year old student from a European (non-UK) school, non-target, and have a low GPA 3.2 in undergrad Economics (high grades 4.0 in quantative subjects though, low grades in ''marketing''). I played poker over the past few years and did quite well in it, I won more than $300,000 over a large and statistically significant sample.

After posting here a few times people agreed that I should mention that on my resume, as I do not have anything else that sounds ''attractive'' for an employer. Furthermore I received an offer (with a low salary, possible bonus) for a very small, domestic, ''unknown'' hedgefund with 25$AUM, with less than 10 employees and currently expanding.

If I would ultimately want to be employed by a bank, and have been denied by a few (not all yet) investment banks based on my current profile, would you advise (like most people on this forum) taking the hedge fund offer as a junior equity trader?

Would you mention $$$ won on resume, or not? (I feel like a douchebag mentioning it on resume, but on the other hand it does add some more value).

It feels ridiculous asking you this particular question, but unfortunately I do not have any questions on an appropiate level ha.

I would definitely include the poker winnings on your resume. It is very difficult to tell college aged applicants apart from one another and that is one of the few things that would differentiate you.

As far as taking the job.....if the alternative is unemployment, I would certainly take the job.

undefined:
undefined:
Hi Dick,As someone who just recently found out that he wants to pursue a banking career (few months ago), I would like to ask a question.I am 22 year old student from a European (non-UK) school, non-target, and have a low GPA 3.2 in undergrad Economics (high grades 4.0 in quantative subjects though, low grades in ''marketing''). I played poker over the past few years and did quite well in it, I won more than $300,000 over a large and statistically significant sample.After posting here a few times people agreed that I should mention that on my resume, as I do not have anything else that sounds ''attractive'' for an employer. Furthermore I received an offer (with a low salary, possible bonus) for a very small, domestic, ''unknown'' hedgefund with 25$AUM, with less than 10 employees and currently expanding.If I would ultimately want to be employed by a bank, and have been denied by a few (not all yet) investment banks based on my current profile, would you advise (like most people on this forum) taking the hedge fund offer as a junior equity trader?Would you mention $$$ won on resume, or not? (I feel like a douchebag mentioning it on resume, but on the other hand it does add some more value).It feels ridiculous asking you this particular question, but unfortunately I do not have any questions on an appropiate level ha.

I would definitely include the poker winnings on your resume. It is very difficult to tell college aged applicants apart from one another and that is one of the few things that would differentiate you.

As far as taking the job.....if the alternative is unemployment, I would certainly take the job.

Thanks a lot!!!

I was told that once you reach 48 years of age, everything changes. Your body completely breaks down, your perception of what reality is changes, your priorities change etc. Can you confirm?

undefined:

I was told that once you reach 48 years of age, everything changes. Your body completely breaks down, your perception of what reality is changes, your priorities change etc. Can you confirm?

Not for me. However, for some people, their brains stop functioning properly at a much younger age. How old are you and when did that start for you?

How exclusionary is Wall Street on ethnic lines? I hear once you get to a high enough level, it becomes key in the internal politics i.e. better to be a Jew at Goldman and a WASP at Morgan.

In that same vein, I'm not Jewish but my father is so I'm shit out of luck when it comes to ethnic associations of any sort. Is this likely to fuck me?

undefined:

How exclusionary is Wall Street on ethnic lines? I hear once you get to a high enough level, it becomes key in the internal politics i.e. better to be a Jew at Goldman and a WASP at Morgan.

In that same vein, I'm not Jewish but my father is so I'm shit out of luck when it comes to ethnic associations of any sort. Is this likely to fuck me?

Probably a lot more true 20 years ago than it will be 20 years from now when most people from WSO will be 40+ and in a position to have senior roles in the firm.

My only advice would be to make as much money as possible for both you and your firm. In other words, focus on what you can control.

So, let's say you did end up meeting 1-on-1 with a student. What would be the thing that would most impress you/how would I get you to keep me on the loop?

Might be generic shit but I'm meeting a ceo later this year of a major bank in my region and am not sure how to pitch the mentorship route. I would like a job but I think it's a waste of a relationship like this.

By the way, for your gin&tonic, how much tonic-water do you use and which one?

Hi Dick,

How long have you been working with Sharon and why did you choose her to be your assistant out of the other applicants?

Interlude12:

1) Why do you think Hillary is going to win? Is it because she's supported by Wall Street?
2) Did bschools get as much applicants in the 70s as now? Did people even know what MBA or bschool was?

Hilary will win for a variety of reasons. First, Bernie Sanders is a nut job and won't win the democratic primary. Second, the republican candidates seem to have a dilemma right now. If they're too middle of the road, they can't win the primary. If they're too extreme, they can't win the general election. Personally, I think Rubio would have the best chance of beating Hillary in the general election, because he is young, not extreme, and has a better chance to get some Hispanic votes than other republicans. Hillary also has a ton of money to spend. I would put her odds of winning at greater than 80%.

Yes, people knew of B-School in the '70's. However, it was much less prevalent than it is today and much easier to get into as well.

Trump is laughing at you right now

Don´t say this in a banking interview: Which superhero would you be and why? I want to be like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - me.

Et expedita adipisci necessitatibus voluptas sint accusamus. Aperiam unde optio similique quia debitis autem.

Alias quia ex eum. Omnis voluptatum reiciendis quas aut sed quod. Expedita delectus velit voluptatibus enim ut ipsam.

Quisquam qui similique officia pariatur illo. Iste id sunt porro. Et iure repudiandae praesentium. Ea aspernatur itaque excepturi porro quisquam quaerat. Eum voluptates eius consequuntur. Ipsum nostrum eum eveniet maiores iure neque.

"It is better to have a friendship based on business, than a business based on friendship." - Rockefeller. "Live fast, die hard. Leave a good looking body." - Navy SEAL

Quam dicta occaecati ut occaecati quia nihil qui. Ipsam nam quos repudiandae molestias cupiditate. Nihil modi quis sed iure. Eum nulla aut molestiae consequatur maxime molestiae. Omnis ducimus et minima incidunt. Dolores officiis aliquam excepturi omnis earum commodi.

Id sit eos amet sit. Ab quae laudantium ex. Iusto vel voluptatem cumque illo. Adipisci sed error sit. Voluptatum libero odit dignissimos. Hic est et recusandae assumenda vel dicta et ipsam. Velit sed quae iste occaecati dolorem est.

Dolor aut quis optio dolores tempore quaerat qui. Esse exercitationem optio aut odio ipsam et. Non nesciunt suscipit laborum aliquid rem quod ea commodi. Molestias molestias omnis blanditiis quis culpa reprehenderit.

Aut ut blanditiis iure quasi officia incidunt. Numquam molestiae ut autem maxime. Recusandae iure aspernatur alias porro et animi.

Voluptatem repudiandae at pariatur ullam. Voluptatum sit et voluptatem quis in. Sequi ut sed iure voluptate. Atque deserunt fuga qui distinctio. Eum doloribus et labore aut.

Est blanditiis blanditiis asperiores dolorem ea. Voluptatem tempore amet non corrupti. Rerum omnis voluptas in voluptates et. Et et ut assumenda praesentium sed hic. Accusamus sit qui optio animi numquam quis.

Odit repellendus rerum fugit laboriosam voluptate ut sed. Non ut blanditiis id quia similique. Quaerat possimus nesciunt voluptatem ex adipisci molestiae est.

Et molestiae ut soluta nihil. Possimus quo fugit inventore suscipit. Quia et et voluptatem vel iure ea qui. Quo repellendus molestiae dolorem atque neque dolorem exercitationem.

Et itaque tempore deleniti odio. Aut quos autem magnam vitae. Consequatur qui repellat minus odio numquam est. Nihil neque nisi veniam et.

Repudiandae velit recusandae modi. Modi rerum omnis cupiditate vel excepturi et perspiciatis. Voluptate est non quis eligendi quos accusantium. Ut cum est quaerat accusantium nam. Laborum veritatis ratione assumenda suscipit facilis ipsum officia.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”