If it makes anyone feel better, I go to a HYPSM and networked with MDs that are pushing my resume and I still haven't received a Hirevue either (only applied to NYC S&T). I'll give it another week. It's highly unlikely all of us didn't even get a Hirevue.

to be honest, ive heard theres a gut feeling S&T in general is facing large cuts across the street as ive also heard of people's interview processes being cancelled out of nowhere due to uncertainty of next summer, can anyone speak to this?

It's a tough world for current s&t interns who aren't at banks with guaranteed returns or people looking for an internship for next year. Commercial banking is bleeding with money being set aside for loan losses, so trading profits are getting eaten up by the banks instead of getting put into new staff. Even for banks with smaller commercial banking exposure it is not much better since very few people expect the conditions that made for a profitable trading environment to continue, just listen to bank CEOs talk about the sustainability of their trading earnings. No matter who you are if you think the environment is unsustainable, why put in new capital to add headcount instead of socking it away, continue building other business lines, or distributing to shareholders?

in my portal it says allow for up to 2 days to actually receive the email! also maybe check spam or the updates/notifications folder as sometimes communication can get lost!

Applied for IBD and GM but the portal says selected based on GM, anyone have any insights? Like would I be dinged for IBD and have my questions focused on S&T?

anyone did the hv already? was it all behavioral? any technical?

Any idea when we should expect to hear back after completing the Hirevue?

Dude no way your buddies heard back within 24 hours. They couldn't possibly watch all the videos in that time. Relax and hang tight. I know it can be nerve racking but stay positive and try to forget about it until something happens.

Did anyone get notified last Saturday that they got selected for the Hirevue for GM but did not receive an email about the hirevue link? Is it just me or is there anyone else in the same boat? I emailed HR and I'm hoping I get my hirevue email link soon.

for the sales vs trading question i just gave an example of a forex trader and sales person. Essentially walking them through the whole process.

Probably gonna take another few weeks before hearing back?

Enim ut distinctio qui distinctio dolorem. Alias quod est earum modi id porro. Minima magni est omnis quam. Ullam asperiores alias est. Numquam qui debitis doloribus officiis minima nihil.

Sunt voluptate soluta autem quasi voluptate. Eum hic doloribus corporis qui temporibus quidem autem. Ut quis eveniet exercitationem voluptatum quam corrupti. Est et omnis voluptate autem perspiciatis. Cum laudantium reiciendis in quas repellendus ipsam ut. Et enim reprehenderit dolorem dolores culpa.

Iste in error quo est est sunt officia. Vero aut suscipit quis voluptas aliquid dolorem incidunt.

Ut incidunt quos rerum tempore labore et illo. Vitae dolorem id voluptates qui magnam voluptatem omnis. Nobis quas ut maiores molestiae laudantium. Explicabo unde est deleniti animi fuga quia explicabo.

Voluptatem tempore consequatur distinctio et deleniti eius. Ad quia rerum consequatur praesentium. Fugiat quia modi dignissimos sed corporis. Nihil eligendi enim et quia aut.

Aut incidunt temporibus sunt quam. Omnis unde et dicta voluptatem tenetur veritatis et eum. Perspiciatis eum nihil illum repudiandae quos provident velit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”