Comments (28)

Mar 8, 2018

Hey did you get an official invite after completing an app and a Hirevue?
I'm waiting to hear back from the Women's event.
Also, when exactly did you hear back? This evening?

And btw what exactly do they mean by Revenue? technically all of the FO divisions (IBD, IM, etc.) generate revenue...

Mar 8, 2018

Hi,
I received an official invite to the event but the funny thing is I did not finalize my application nor did I do the Hirevue interview yet.

I know the deadline for the program isn't until April and I was planning on finalizing everything this week when I checked my inbox and saw the invitation.

Mar 8, 2018

Wowza, that's so weird, but congrats!! Did you get it just now?
Really hoping to hear back soon...
Also what do they mean by Revenue -- which divisions is that for and is it in NYC?

Mar 8, 2018

Yes, I received the email this afternoon.

I believe the insight day is separate from the exploratory program. Do you know what I should expect?

I'm still thrown off because I didn't finalize the application.

Mar 8, 2018

Actually no clue what to expect but I'm sure that's a great sign, congrats again, and keep us posted on how things turn out! I'm sure some other ppl will respond soon
Did you apply for any other programs?

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Mar 8, 2018

For GS, I only applied for the diversity exploratory program.

I'm planning on applying for the JP and Morgan Stanely as well.

Mar 9, 2018

I received the invitation for the Revenue insight day too. Kinda odd being that I never remember applying for the program

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Mar 8, 2018

How did they received your e-mail ?

Did you apply for any other program?

Mar 9, 2018

wtf is revenue insight day lol

Mar 9, 2018

The email says it is a one day event dedicated to learning more about their revenue generating divisions (IB, S&T, etc). There will also be opportunities to network with professionals from each division and learn more about the recruiting process.

Mar 9, 2018

I received the invite too. I never applied for the event though so I'm not sure how that happened.

Mar 8, 2018

Did you apply for the undergraduate camp ?

Mar 9, 2018

Yeah I did

Mar 8, 2018

The recruiter informed me that it was sent because of that.

We can either go to the insight day or the undergraduate camp.

Mar 9, 2018

Have you heard back about the undergraduate camp yet?

Mar 9, 2018

Have never heard about this Revenue Insight day, and nothing comes up on a WSO search and I don't remember seeing this on the GS career portal. I did not receive an invite for this, but I only applied to the Women's Leadership Camp.

Mar 9, 2018

Help! Has anyone heard back for the women camp tho??

Mar 9, 2018

Nope.

Mar 13, 2018

Got an email acceptance yesterday to the Women's program!

Mar 12, 2018

Anyone hear back from the Pride Summit program yet?

Mar 14, 2018

Think the invitations are out. Deadline to reply is the 15th so probably another wave after that?

Mar 8, 2018

From what I remember, they mentioned we will hear back in April.

Mar 14, 2018

Anyone hear back for the west coast insight day?

Mar 15, 2018

Nope not yet :(

Mar 14, 2018

Another user on WSO emailed emily and she said we will hear back by Monday if we're accepted

Mar 19, 2018

Yeah I got the email too. I dont remember applying at all

Mar 15, 2018
Comment
Jun 4, 2018
Comment