They asked me the following:

1. Are you able to attend the entirety of the program if selected?
  2. How do you bring diversity to the firm?
  3. What division are you targeting in the firm?

My friend received these questions as well. Hope this was helpful

They only asked me one semi-curveball question. They asked how I dealt with an extremely difficult and new situation. Questioning wasn't super hard at all.

They are still having these?! I had mine like 3-4 weeks ago. I am from a complete non-target (you've more than likely never heard of the city, much less the school), I don't remember when I applied, and I think there was like a minute and a half to answer on HireVu (I honestly don't even remember at this point).

Have we all applied IBD?

And it will take even longer. There are other insight programs that are happening in the first week of February that still haven't got back anything yet. Give it like two more weeks and we'll start to hear something about the Undergraduate Camp

My program starts February 6th. There is travel and I’d have to miss exams etc so would need to plan. I can’t figure out how they haven’t released.

Hi yall, just noticed this today, but was wondering if anyone else had it. On the table under events, I just noticed that there's a column that says "Date Assigned" and the Date Assigned says "Jan 22, 2019", which is today. Was wondering if anyone else has that as well? Or maybe I just noticed it haha

Edit: NVM

To everyone who's confused - I got into the women's camp and they emailed me after I 100% completed my profile. I logged onto the portal and said that I was selected and needed to RSVP. However, I couldn't RSVP until they emailed me the itinerary. Now that they did, I RSVPed and then they sent me info about travel and lodging. So I think everyone should get an email by this week.

I feel you. It took me so long to get my profile to 100% and I didn't know why. literally fill out everything available even if not required even the obscure things that you might not usually like the post below me said preferred name, and whatever else they have (I lowkey forgot) but you get the gist

Same - RSPV'd yes to invite but haven't received any info on flights/hotels yet? Also when you filled out the RSVP questionnaire did it ask about the Pride summit or a different exploratory program? Mine had "women's Undergrad Camp" at the top... was that a glitch?

I got accepted to the Undergraduate Camp at Salt Lake City, UT, however, the headline of my RSVP form says "Are you able to attend Women's Leadership Camp for the full duration from February 6th - 8th..." Is anyone experiencing the same error?

The same thing happened to me! It asked me details about the Women's Camp (I registered for that too) which is weird because i thought I already answered those questions before. Not sure if it was an error so I answered and submitted them anyway

Is there a difference between getting into the Pride Summit vs the Undergraduate camp? I applied to both and got the UGC for Salt Lake City, which I am very grateful for, but am wondering the nuances between the programs?

Yeah pretty sure all the programs are exactly the same in quality/selectivity. Different backgrounds/identities is mostly for inclusivity. That's why you apply for every program you qualify for and they then place you, i.e someone can qualify for both pride and women camp etc. It's basically like applying to one big pool. There might be a speech or two that say something like "hey, we're doing our best to make our work environment a space where everyone feels welcome" but other than that, I think it'll be exactly the same.

@WallGuru I didn't do any networking/get referrals (I don't know any bankers lol) but maybe some did. I don't think they are done with sending invites so don't lose hope yet!

Nope, I didn't know anyone at Goldman, although there are some alumni from my Uni who are working there rn. Never talked to them before, but not sure if that helped my app or anything.

Qui laboriosam est veritatis qui veritatis consectetur. Quidem ipsam qui facere in. Quia itaque vero nam quia dolorum.

Et temporibus nihil vero debitis. Occaecati sit ad et aut. Exercitationem ratione optio omnis ut sunt. Sunt aspernatur maiores perspiciatis excepturi reprehenderit nihil aut voluptates. Officiis voluptatem deleniti est velit reiciendis rerum.

Sapiente quod esse blanditiis eum error. Aut ut non quo eos. Dolorem optio possimus qui sunt.

Aut accusamus eveniet provident aut ipsam amet harum omnis. Quae aliquam vero dolorum ut doloribus. Natus excepturi itaque et minima ullam optio. Fugit non qui qui hic quas id. Est dolores et odio minus et voluptate.

Nostrum aperiam explicabo possimus. Non omnis nemo amet aut. Laudantium culpa ratione illo.

Esse maiores qui reprehenderit cum cum maxime est. Culpa temporibus quos quam atque tenetur sint. Architecto molestiae veniam necessitatibus voluptatem et. Magni nihil aut minima provident.

Magnam ea qui doloremque assumenda nemo. Et ut fugiat magni tempore cumque. Ducimus hic reprehenderit nobis tenetur.

Non rem facere tempore. Quam dignissimos consectetur fuga aliquid in. Voluptatem eius incidunt exercitationem fugiat magni dolor tempore. Velit aperiam sunt fugiat dolores omnis. Delectus nihil commodi expedita dolorum. Blanditiis aut ea cum et.

Numquam sit voluptates sit mollitia veritatis. Sint numquam accusamus repudiandae quis. Possimus in aut iste itaque eum adipisci. Eos omnis architecto omnis et earum mollitia quia ad.

Ipsum iste rerum eius magni. Nihil iusto voluptatibus magnam eaque amet ipsam. Aliquid iste incidunt numquam accusantium alias blanditiis nihil. Eveniet dolor sit vitae quaerat. Accusantium velit molestiae molestiae rem alias atque quas. Sed ratione velit aut placeat.

Hic id aut fugiat enim vel quis maiores. Animi soluta quos commodi. Neque exercitationem eaque nisi a qui magnam. Enim ipsam cupiditate dolores perferendis iusto praesentium. Expedita ea qui aut delectus.

Et vel est asperiores qui nostrum. Sed sed eum distinctio sed. Quibusdam nihil in voluptas.

Nihil modi ab et veniam adipisci fugit. Facere rerum perferendis ullam saepe dolorum. Facilis non quia laborum qui rerum enim quia tempora. Officiis quos eligendi sit est velit ratione. Omnis et in facere et aut ut accusamus necessitatibus. Ea aut rerum amet necessitatibus molestias aliquid mollitia.

Illo est qui amet veniam nihil amet iste. Quia aut inventore et dicta consequatur. Quis cumque qui iusto et delectus quibusdam.

Fugit tempore facilis quisquam enim. Et non architecto laborum consectetur illo. Vel explicabo natus officia occaecati odit et et et. Nobis animi facere qui optio iure enim. Nostrum iure quae ipsa reiciendis. Voluptas nihil doloremque cupiditate porro impedit quasi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”