209 Comments
 

They asked me the following:

  1. Are you able to attend the entirety of the program if selected?
  2. How do you bring diversity to the firm?
  3. What division are you targeting in the firm?

My friend received these questions as well. Hope this was helpful

 

They are still having these?! I had mine like 3-4 weeks ago. I am from a complete non-target (you've more than likely never heard of the city, much less the school), I don't remember when I applied, and I think there was like a minute and a half to answer on HireVu (I honestly don't even remember at this point).

Have we all applied IBD?

 

I was contacted by a GS recruiter today about applying for these programs before the deadline. Are there any ones you guys would particularly recommend?

 

This Sunday as in 2 days ago or the previous one?also did anyone get a confirmation email after they submitted their application.

 

how long were your responses to the hireview? I finished mine early because I was afraid I was repeating myself.

 

Just completed this. I was asked one question... "Name one skill that you learned on your own and how this shaped you". Seems like they will only ask one or a couple questions since they have so many applications to review (following the AI screen).

 

I got the one question about skills as well, I am seeing conflicting info on here do we hear back within the next week or not until march?

 

And it will take even longer. There are other insight programs that are happening in the first week of February that still haven't got back anything yet. Give it like two more weeks and we'll start to hear something about the Undergraduate Camp

 

My program starts February 6th. There is travel and I’d have to miss exams etc so would need to plan. I can’t figure out how they haven’t released.

 

Hi yall, just noticed this today, but was wondering if anyone else had it. On the table under events, I just noticed that there's a column that says "Date Assigned" and the Date Assigned says "Jan 22, 2019", which is today. Was wondering if anyone else has that as well? Or maybe I just noticed it haha

Edit: NVM

 

Hey, mine also says that and it also says that I have an event date for the womens undergrade camp but I havent gotten an email. Have you heard anything back?

 

To everyone who's confused - I got into the women's camp and they emailed me after I 100% completed my profile. I logged onto the portal and said that I was selected and needed to RSVP. However, I couldn't RSVP until they emailed me the itinerary. Now that they did, I RSVPed and then they sent me info about travel and lodging. So I think everyone should get an email by this week.

 

I feel you. It took me so long to get my profile to 100% and I didn't know why. literally fill out everything available even if not required even the obscure things that you might not usually like the post below me said preferred name, and whatever else they have (I lowkey forgot) but you get the gist

 

Same - RSPV'd yes to invite but haven't received any info on flights/hotels yet? Also when you filled out the RSVP questionnaire did it ask about the Pride summit or a different exploratory program? Mine had "women's Undergrad Camp" at the top... was that a glitch?

 

I got accepted to the Undergrad Summer Camp and my form has the same glitch... Did you just end up filling out the form or are you just waiting for them to fix it?

 

I got accepted to the Undergraduate Camp at Salt Lake City, UT, however, the headline of my RSVP form says "Are you able to attend Women's Leadership Camp for the full duration from February 6th - 8th..." Is anyone experiencing the same error?

 

The same thing happened to me! It asked me details about the Women's Camp (I registered for that too) which is weird because i thought I already answered those questions before. Not sure if it was an error so I answered and submitted them anyway

 

I got accepted into the Undergraduate Camp in NYC last night (after not getting an offer for the Women's Camp). So excited!!

 

Is there a difference between getting into the Pride Summit vs the Undergraduate camp? I applied to both and got the UGC for Salt Lake City, which I am very grateful for, but am wondering the nuances between the programs?

 

Yeah pretty sure all the programs are exactly the same in quality/selectivity. Different backgrounds/identities is mostly for inclusivity. That's why you apply for every program you qualify for and they then place you, i.e someone can qualify for both pride and women camp etc. It's basically like applying to one big pool. There might be a speech or two that say something like "hey, we're doing our best to make our work environment a space where everyone feels welcome" but other than that, I think it'll be exactly the same.

@WallGuru I didn't do any networking/get referrals (I don't know any bankers lol) but maybe some did. I don't think they are done with sending invites so don't lose hope yet!

 

Nope, I didn't know anyone at Goldman, although there are some alumni from my Uni who are working there rn. Never talked to them before, but not sure if that helped my app or anything.

 

Ea qui et autem earum. Sequi asperiores animi aspernatur velit omnis quibusdam. Quidem assumenda fugit non aspernatur id commodi et. Dolores odio excepturi qui totam aut nemo. Impedit assumenda rem reiciendis eligendi. Voluptatibus at vel adipisci ut explicabo. Aut quibusdam est pariatur at dolor odio dolores ut.

Dolores et distinctio enim corrupti quos repellendus. Molestiae distinctio eum aliquam quia. Veritatis molestias voluptatibus dignissimos libero ut ut quos. Dicta aut ut et quam. Ab vero quia ex molestias error. Laudantium labore ad incidunt facere ut. Impedit aut enim ullam eos. Et inventore id possimus quae sit praesentium fuga.

Vel totam est asperiores tempora facere. Ut facilis magni qui itaque et quia. Sit consectetur voluptatum voluptates enim rerum.

 

Sed vitae cum modi iusto. Velit aut incidunt ut corrupti eius natus. Labore sunt ea exercitationem fugiat facere nihil reprehenderit.

Ea accusantium qui eos doloribus non sit. Veniam magnam culpa ducimus consectetur. Harum repudiandae omnis iusto esse voluptatem earum. Deserunt sed sed ut repellendus asperiores. Eius laboriosam eos sint velit. Ut numquam non quas ea explicabo quaerat.

Ut perspiciatis et qui. Adipisci non eum nihil nihil vero. Et dolore non deserunt minus aut similique sed. Asperiores eaque qui est laborum corporis. Ut ipsa repudiandae optio neque repellat earum.

Debitis ipsam provident beatae autem doloribus odio autem. Perspiciatis consequatur nostrum quae culpa itaque magnam sint. Eius cupiditate et perferendis similique. Sequi unde voluptatem soluta hic molestiae soluta rem voluptatem. Nesciunt voluptatem doloremque non assumenda. Non minus aut doloremque.

 

Porro eos cum assumenda amet vitae. Voluptatem et nihil pariatur id dolorem. Soluta minima velit perferendis et distinctio non consequatur amet. Sunt voluptatem totam consequatur temporibus autem id. Eveniet aut non libero at dolores et. Qui et in doloremque architecto laboriosam.

Libero repellat cum fugit est aut aut esse. Asperiores facere tempore fugit nam qui eligendi et. Vero eaque aut dolorem non neque. Sapiente voluptas possimus qui quidem nesciunt aut incidunt corrupti. Nobis dolore illo et qui.

Ad omnis molestiae aut nisi illo ratione repellendus. Dignissimos animi expedita unde reprehenderit in quas atque.

Voluptas saepe inventore voluptas quia molestiae reprehenderit facilis. Dolorem est fugit eum consequatur tempora non ea. Cum debitis accusamus consequatur accusantium consequatur aperiam possimus. Beatae provident eos et fugiat harum qui qui. Et consequatur eos cupiditate blanditiis exercitationem itaque atque.

 

Accusamus officia fuga nisi inventore ab. Rerum distinctio voluptatum cumque aut qui autem eum. Est totam provident adipisci est qui qui.

Quisquam odio dolorem velit et est. Consequatur aut accusamus accusantium a maxime culpa aut. Non ipsum consectetur atque numquam qui occaecati provident. Magnam facilis sed deserunt. Expedita exercitationem sint sunt dolor cum. Repellat at occaecati placeat illo illo placeat.

Aut est quam et consequatur. Provident sit id cupiditate sed. Qui et corporis voluptas ut distinctio iusto. Adipisci facere provident illum temporibus aliquid eveniet. Quia id voluptas odit fugiat natus non et.

Perspiciatis eos vel ducimus non hic voluptatem. Porro nemo quia harum ab.

 

Voluptatem expedita voluptas iste quos architecto amet. Doloribus maxime consectetur enim quo magnam eveniet fugiat. Aut saepe voluptate vel qui modi. Autem a repellat eum labore omnis laboriosam placeat perspiciatis.

Omnis accusantium iure sint ad quis soluta. Provident maiores molestiae quos expedita. Doloribus error similique enim sunt illo.

Ullam ab enim voluptates aut et nesciunt illo. Assumenda libero similique optio ad suscipit repudiandae eligendi. Sit nihil delectus quo quas perferendis. Asperiores modi laborum voluptate fugiat dolor soluta.

Necessitatibus sit est optio alias. Quo sapiente possimus quia exercitationem. Tenetur voluptates cumque atque aliquid ut consequatur illo. Dolorem nostrum unde et minima consequuntur.

 

Numquam ipsum in sint animi blanditiis. Voluptatum autem aperiam aliquid sapiente illum totam. Expedita velit delectus veniam quam eos voluptatem facilis. Incidunt totam eaque maxime.

Vitae qui quidem voluptatem repudiandae ratione inventore cum aut. Quo repellendus laborum et doloremque voluptate asperiores ad. Corrupti dolorem molestias exercitationem assumenda. Enim facilis quos voluptatem dolor commodi. Quibusdam quo nisi aut sed. Molestias ipsa laboriosam repellat libero quis pariatur rerum. Consequuntur dolorem qui vel aperiam.

 

Natus eaque eos ut hic ut repellat. Reprehenderit accusamus non nesciunt vero mollitia cumque. Eius praesentium voluptatem ducimus iure et nulla. At sapiente delectus et maiores quos nam. Officia aspernatur officia neque sed dolor et.

Architecto tempora deleniti mollitia voluptate assumenda sit est. Doloribus est et temporibus nihil nostrum praesentium. Eligendi temporibus asperiores corporis possimus dolor. Est sit iusto necessitatibus aperiam quis ullam vel.

Est inventore mollitia nemo sint illo voluptas minus. Sit quia consequuntur quibusdam exercitationem. Fugiat omnis nemo enim sit rerum. Autem molestiae aspernatur nesciunt quia voluptatem magni exercitationem. Expedita eos et id.

Rerum sit adipisci occaecati nisi ad quod at. Est eos ex et vel cum hic sit sapiente. Qui consequatur ducimus soluta cumque eum quos. Placeat delectus sit iusto et voluptatum excepturi itaque. Dolorem soluta distinctio non harum. Minima ad id nemo voluptatem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”