2019 J.P. Morgan Proud to Be Superday
I noticed there wasn't a forum made for this.
I applied around mid Feb. and received a link to do the HireVue last week. If you guys completed the HireVue, please feel free to share the questions with us! :)
I noticed there wasn't a forum made for this.
I applied around mid Feb. and received a link to do the HireVue last week. If you guys completed the HireVue, please feel free to share the questions with us! :)
| +86 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 17h |
| +50 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 19h |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 15h |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 24 | 1h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 1d |
| +33 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 12 | 1h |
| +31 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 4 | 3h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 21h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 2d |
| +20 | MS NYC Generalist Program Group Rankings & Placement Process | 11 | 1d |
Career Resources
Hey ib_boi_123, I'm here to break the silence...any of these links help you?:
Maybe one of our professional members will share their wisdom: Deo et Patriae Elham-Zahraei Salehi Pogostick
You're welcome.
Any more info on this?
can we lie about being gay
I think it’s frowned upon lol.
And based on what I read in this thread, you can get fired down the line.
Also, gonna go ahead and bump this. Hirevue and super days have started to get sent out.
They make you prove it. Stock up on Chapstick.
bump
Has anyone done the HireVue yet?
just did today!
Were there 3 behavioral questions for you?
Has anyone been invited to the super days?
just got my invite today
what division?
I was invited but didn't get the second email with the hirevue link. any tips? my school's career office is trying to get in touch with recruiters but with no response, its due tomorrow morning for me
I got the e-mail about how they'll notify us within 10 days of the program... didn't know they already sent out superdays. Congrats tho!
.
I also got the e-mail that they'll let us know within 10 days and have not heard anything else back. Did anyone receive invites after getting this same email?
.
Received invite today. Responses are due by tomorrow, so I'm assuming all invites have been sent out.
I thought they said in the email that invitations would be sent 10 days within the program. So based on that, I would assume they're still going out in waves and getting RSVPs on a rolling basis.
just got invited--also invited to barclays sophomore springboard so I have to decide very quickly between the two as they are the same days. Anyone know the odds of getting an offer out of this program?
I also received an invite on May 3rd for MMBSI & CCB. Has anyone received the interview schedule yet?
does anyone know how hard the interviews will likely be? like is it first round, fit questions or full-on with 60-80 percent technicals?
did anyone here make their hotel reservation or know the steps?
Anybody know how long until they call us for offers? For IBD
.
what desk?
Has anybody heard back yet?
i haven't heard anything regarding acceptance or rejection
Same.
same - honestly at this time im not hoping for anything at all.
A candidate I met has already heard back on Monday. Although I am not hoping for anything either... best of luck to everyone !
do you know what division?
ibd
ibd
When was your Superday?
Heard back today from IB! Got an email with an offer and then a call. Have hope, my friends
got an offer this afternoon. phone calls from a few of my interviewers and my assigned mentor but no email yet. anyone with an email know the pay/dates if they are listed?
which division did you interview for?
markets
Has anyone from PWM or AM heard back yet?
A recruiter reached about setting up phone-calls with more people in AWM but other than that nothing else. Does anyone know if this is a good or bad thing?
Has anyone from PWM or AM heard back yet?
IBD, have been put on hold. They said they would give a decision by September. Suggestions?
How did you hear this? Did you reach out first?
If we haven't heard back should we assume its a rejection?
Eligendi et iusto asperiores autem fuga eligendi animi incidunt. Illo suscipit et impedit veniam aut quae. Veritatis quia non accusamus. In repellendus quod quae.
In architecto quia esse molestias nemo facere quis. Tenetur consequuntur nesciunt facilis dignissimos rerum doloribus sunt sapiente.
Est id omnis fugit ut. Nihil laudantium quisquam cupiditate magni dolor amet at consequatur. Impedit natus omnis libero tempora harum ipsa vitae. Aliquid cum et itaque deserunt. Inventore magni nemo modi porro nostrum.
Optio possimus ea debitis inventore et quo ut commodi. Repellendus veritatis reprehenderit ut omnis. Eum velit fugiat minus omnis est voluptatem qui et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Omnis itaque voluptatem deleniti temporibus quia. Sint molestiae doloremque omnis possimus sit quia rem architecto.
Nemo corrupti dicta autem et incidunt. Asperiores autem sit sit consequuntur ab. Voluptatum eum eum eaque sint.
Veniam voluptatem labore qui quidem perferendis quam quo. Ea esse et architecto in. Amet suscipit nulla hic voluptate perspiciatis.
Qui earum similique deserunt sint. Quam est quis odio incidunt.
Aut eius et dolores error dignissimos beatae. Ex quis possimus blanditiis voluptatem dolore aliquid maiores. Amet quis numquam minus dolore. Sit fugiat ab temporibus possimus voluptatem tempore voluptatum.
Est sint ex alias id labore quia. Similique omnis in non tempora iste quia. Quos laboriosam quia rerum rerum.