Not to keep reiterating other threads but...the timeline is officially confirmed to be way earlier than any previous year. At a target OCR event a couple days ago for a BB, HR head said apps were literally opening Feb 15th (!!!wtf) and that superdays would happen in April and May.
This is insane to me. Have people heard similar news for BB, EB, even boutique's? Not sure how this will impact the entire recruiting landscape but it's scary to think current sophomores have to start preparation now.
Superday Timeline for Wall Street Internships for 2019
During the Spring of 2018, interviews and superdays for Summer 2019 internships were held. These interviews started in April and May and ran through the summer. This was particularly true for students that go target schools.
Due to the accelerated time line of interviews, it is important to be prepared for interviews starting in May of the year before you plan to interview.
You can learn more about recruiting with the video below.
Read More About Recruiting on WSO
- 2019 Summer Analyst IB Regular Recruiting Timeline Megathread Page
- Regarding 2019 IBD Summer Analyst Recruiting
- 2019 FT Analyst Recruiting Timeline
Preparing for Investment Banking Interviews?
The WSO investment banking interview course is designed by countless professionals with real world experience, tailored to people aspiring to break into the industry. This guide will help you learn how to answer these questions and many, many more.
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.