Point72 Academy SA 2022
Did anyone hear back from P72's 2022 Academy SA yet? Did the first two rounds and not sure how the timeline runs.
Did anyone hear back from P72's 2022 Academy SA yet? Did the first two rounds and not sure how the timeline runs.
| +14 | What the fuck do I do now? | 8 | 1d |
| +12 | How do people lie their pnl? | 2 | 1d |
| +4 | Info on Steadview Capital? | 1 | 4d |
| +3 | Jane Street Strategy & Product Internship Interview | 1 | 6d |
| +3 | CIO sleeping with 24yr old analyst | 6 | 2h |
| +2 | best path to pod? | 3 | 2d |
Career Resources
In the same boat as you, waiting to hear from 2nd round
can you pm me? got a quick question
.
From the people I've talked to the process is Hirevue -> Case Study -> First Round -> Case Study Debrief -> Superday
idk about timeline outside of that
Hi anyone applied for London/HK office here? Idk whether offices outside the US started sending out case studies/ interviews
I just got a get-to-know-you more email, with questions that I need to answer? anyone know how that fits into the recruiting cycle?
What office did you apply for and when was your last interview?
The NY, but i haven't had any interview yet or a hirevue
A case interview will follow the questionnaire. I did not receive any Hirvue at all.
Got the same email today too.
Got the same one today. Haven't networked there either so I think it's just a formality?
Got email as well, hoping to hear some light on it as well
Have any of you gotten any confirmation email after submitting the get-to-know-you more survey?
Has anyone heard back since submitting the questionnaire?
Haven't heard back either
The get-to-know you email is a good thing -- It's another step in the process. This was NOT given to everyone.
Has anybody heard back after the Superday or know how long it should take to hear back?
Anyone hear back since submitting the case?
I also submitted the case recently and have not heard back yet
Still nothing
What was the case study?
yeah same nothing so far, anyone got an idea when we will hear back?
Got rejected after the case. Honestly pissed, as I know my case was good. Forecasted a model with specific assumptions based off previous trends to hit 10% margins.
Had a P72 PM look it over and he said It should be more than enough, but I guess it wasn’t. Wonder if my non target status mattered. Not sure what more I could’ve done at all.
Good luck to those still in the process
Well there's the first place you went wrong..
Has anyone heard back after submitting the questionnaire for the London office?
Not heard anything yet - submitted questionnaire on 27th, you mate?
Haven't heard anything yet either, submitted the questionnaire on the 23rd
Got first round interview after case
What was your case on?? And how was interview?
Could PM me instead if you prefer
Hi I wonder how was your interview? May I know what types of questions are involved and which office did you apply? you can PM me if you'd like to share! thx!
Looks like they reopened apps
Anyone who had their interviews in the past two weeks heard back about 2nd round yet?
2nd round out as of Wed. this week
have you heard back about superday yet?
Does it make sense to reapply? I got past hirevue, case study, and the first round interview.
Anyone heard back about 1st round after the case submission for hk office?
Me
Hey! Just received a first round interview invite, could you dm me!
Hi may I know more about the 1st round interview! you can DM me if'd like to share! Thx!!!
Just got the case study for London
Just got the questionnaire after applying like a week ago. This mean anything?
Nothing, machine sends it
Just got the questionnaire as well.
does everyone get a case study ?
Just got one today
Anyone hear back from the most recent case studies? London, applied early July, questionnaire mid-July, case study late July.
I applied to the NYC office like a week ago, got the questionnaire yesterday, submitted that today, and was wondering what the timeline is from here. Any thoughts or updates would be appreciated.
Hi! Have you heard back from them?
It took about 2 weeks. From other comments it seems like they are recruiting on a rolling basis.
Just got the email invite for the superday that they are scheduling for the London office (did the 2nd round interview with an academy coach last week). Does anyone have any colour on the nature of the final round for P72?
How was your superday? I guess there will be two interviews before the superday besides the case study?
Hey mate, was wondering what the second round interview was like for Point72?
Its a new process this year so won't be the same. A lot of people here had to do modelling on their case studies and had technicals; I had none of this.
Can someone share what the questionnaire is about? Wondering whether time needs to be blocked out from work to do this seriously.
Its basically a short cover letter. 3 questions I got (1 motivational and 2 situational)
Three questions: motivational, story, and situation.
Any people who applied to the Academy programme in London for recent grads (not SA)? Got the questionnaire yesterday
Hey, I got this around the same time as well (applied for recent grads as well)
Same sits here, submitted but no response yet.
Yo same boat - any updates?
Hi,
I've applied to the UK Point 72 Academy Summer internship. I've done the case study and have an interview soon - does anyone know what the interview entails: is it a case study debrief, or a technical interview or a competency based one?
Thanks
Sorry idk why its not letting me reply to you directly darkos, but 26th august. Have you had your interview yet?
Im on the first interview after case study and I assume that there must be a few more before the superday. But honestly im not sure what the rest of the process is like.
Has anyone heard back since case study? Submitted mine on the 10th…
Just submitted a case study on Sep 20 and of course have not heard back. Based on how quickly they responded on the last rounds, I guess it would take a week or two to get back to the shortlist, otherwise, I will just move on.
Hey, Submitted mine on the 10th too, wondering if you have heard back from them?
i was recently given a second case study to complete
Is there anyone who has gone through all the stages with the Academy for recent grads? If so, can you share the timeline per each stage for you? A specification the location are you applying for would be helpful. Thank you.
Just got rejected last week. Good luck to y'all.
Esse aut aperiam inventore quas quibusdam nostrum et odio. Nam officia suscipit doloremque nemo quaerat voluptatem inventore architecto. Assumenda occaecati blanditiis facere iste officia. Dolor veritatis sint est odit. Voluptates maxime placeat id reprehenderit minima quisquam et.
Distinctio voluptatem eos vel vero aspernatur maxime. Labore tempora est est ipsam et fugiat. Iste suscipit facere omnis odit nesciunt. Facilis sed ipsum perferendis repudiandae voluptas. In alias quis mollitia sit reiciendis ut unde. Labore neque amet eligendi quidem.
Sint fugiat doloribus dolorem et debitis eius molestias. Libero placeat facilis fuga sed suscipit. Vel aliquam quod veniam ea similique assumenda aut. Fugit iusto error eius fuga qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Voluptas eum delectus aspernatur corrupti. Est reiciendis commodi voluptatem eaque dolores deserunt qui. Hic et delectus inventore nisi dicta.
Qui temporibus qui dolore eaque. Quae est minima molestiae asperiores quos. Eveniet alias recusandae ipsa exercitationem quis autem debitis. Rerum est dolor neque et qui consequatur impedit.
Aliquid quam consequatur eaque iste aut quaerat ab aut. Dolorem omnis consectetur illo provident possimus.
Consequatur nostrum veniam culpa vel. Necessitatibus ut ut asperiores aut rem asperiores non. Nobis ut enim debitis ab dolorem consequatur non. Velit quibusdam suscipit corporis sint. Beatae et voluptates nulla doloribus. Qui rerum dolorem voluptatem sit. Quis dignissimos sit in aut enim.
Ex id velit ut quod consequatur. Aut iusto officia rerum non nesciunt aspernatur laborum. Omnis delectus at aut ipsam ex. Incidunt et hic molestiae illo quod.
Error vel est commodi qui possimus illum. Eveniet dolore atque blanditiis et. Sed repellendus et sunt aliquam iste sunt autem.
Autem cupiditate dignissimos eveniet qui doloremque. Asperiores possimus aut fuga maxime non necessitatibus. Qui doloribus architecto ad quam. Vero debitis soluta ut voluptatibus.
Pariatur placeat consequuntur et consequatur. Qui dignissimos cum repellat mollitia ut rerum. Vel maxime eos autem officia eligendi soluta nihil molestiae. Eveniet esse consequatur et voluptas. Aut in provident recusandae.