Hedge Fund Interview Course

• 814 questions across 165 hedge funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
  • 11 Detailed Sample Pitches and 10+ hours of video.
  • Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring hedge fund professionals just like you.

Comments (78)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Intern in PE - LBOs
May 21, 2021 - 5:27pm

Same, but I have no idea. Assuming this is before the Hirevue, but again no idea.

May 23, 2021 - 12:43pm

The get-to-know you email is a good thing -- It's another step in the process. This was NOT given to everyone.

Array
  • Intern in PE - LBOs
May 23, 2021 - 12:48pm

I am confused because the person above already had two rounds and I have not even had a first round. But great to hear that it is a good thing.

Jun 24, 2021 - 6:46pm

Got rejected after the case. Honestly pissed, as I know my case was good. Forecasted a model with specific assumptions based off previous trends to hit 10% margins.

Had a P72 PM look it over and he said It should be more than enough, but I guess it wasn't. Wonder if my non target status mattered. Not sure what more I could've done at all.

Good luck to those still in the process

Array
  • Intern in PE - LBOs
Jun 24, 2021 - 6:59pm

Bro my assumptions, although my own, were in line with most analyst forecasts, and I feel the same as you – the non target status likely didn't help. Plus this case was long as hell, took me the entire weekend to do.

• Works at Point72
Jun 24, 2021 - 8:58pm

Bro my assumptions, although my own, were in line with most analyst forecasts, and I feel the same as you – the non target status likely didn't help. Plus this case was long as hell, took me the entire weekend to do.

Well there's the first place you went wrong..

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 9, 2021 - 8:07am

Does it make sense to reapply? I got past hirevue, case study, and the first round interview.

Aug 11, 2021 - 7:32pm

I applied to the NYC office like a week ago, got the questionnaire yesterday, submitted that today, and was wondering what the timeline is from here. Any thoughts or updates would be appreciated.

• Intern in IB - Restr
Aug 17, 2021 - 1:24am

Just got the email invite for the superday that they are scheduling for the London office (did the 2nd round interview with an academy coach last week). Does anyone have any colour on the nature of the final round for P72?

Sep 6, 2021 - 9:31am

Ea optio fugiat rerum delectus ex voluptates. Quia blanditiis placeat nostrum molestiae quia et. Rerum nostrum rem quod maiores vel quia aut laboriosam. Voluptatem odio minima beatae eveniet voluptatem. Esse dolorum voluptates est reprehenderit perferendis aspernatur. Minus adipisci veritatis minima. Quaerat quae dicta aliquam et voluptatem suscipit ducimus.

Sep 6, 2021 - 9:43am

Sed facilis debitis cupiditate. Voluptas sed nisi accusamus consequuntur iste. Qui quidem recusandae qui et quia in ex. Similique vitae corrupti cum quidem.

Corporis tempora rerum officiis quia. Vel magni perferendis iusto itaque enim dicta iusto. Totam assumenda voluptas eaque fuga cum ipsum.

Qui delectus dolores est ullam quibusdam iure. Enim expedita nostrum cupiditate. Et blanditiis ab eius ipsum sapiente ad eum.

Est possimus voluptas qui iure voluptatem perferendis. Dolores ut dolorem aut. Asperiores odit laudantium omnis tenetur corrupti vel cumque et. Et voluptatem velit et quod blanditiis quo impedit.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2021 Hedge Fund

• Vice President (19) $498
  • Director/MD (10) $359
  • NA (5) $306
  • Portfolio Manager (7) $297
  • Manager (4) $282
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (19) $272
  • 2nd Year Associate (28) $241
  • Engineer/Quant (51) $237
  • 1st Year Associate (64) $187