WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (120)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Jan 25, 2021 - 5:15pm

Also, any info on if this leads to interviews for SA 2022 positions? The thread from last year's BofA diversity and inclusion forum indicated that some kids got interviews for SA 2021 after the forum. Wondering if there's any indication that that will be the case this year.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jan 26, 2021 - 6:49am

Hey I'm new here but would love to hear more info on the program, could you please post it as a comment? Sorry don't know how to PM

Depends. PM me for more info

Feb 17, 2021 - 1:34pm

There were no first rounds for NYC last year, straight SDs after HV (unless dinged).

Array
  • Prospect in IB - Ind
Jan 27, 2021 - 2:21pm

Still haven't received a HireVue. Is the application rolling ?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Feb 10, 2021 - 9:51am

I think HireVues are rolling and released every Monday. I applied last Monday and got the HireVue this Monday. If you applied weeks ago and still haven't received anything, you could be dinged? Also, not sure what happens after the HireVue though.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Feb 14, 2021 - 11:04pm

Quick question, I am part of the LGBTQ community but there isn't any indication on the application to show I am part of that. I have worked with several orgs and programs thats listed on my resume but will I be dinged immediately for not checking a box for diversity on the application?

• Prospect in IB - Ind
Feb 15, 2021 - 10:40am

Don't think you would be dinged, but I would say they will prioritize other minority groups before LGBT application. 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Feb 17, 2021 - 5:07am

How long after you applied did you guys get the Hirevue? I applied on Monday and haven't heard back yet.

Feb 17, 2021 - 2:11pm

24', semi-target, 3.9+ , and applied for FinTech & DS. I have leadership roles in related orgs at my school. Just did the HV and it went "okay". Does anyone know if fintech is harder or easier than market makers?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 1, 2021 - 6:01pm

got email for vid interview. what are the first 3 questions? 

class of 23' btw

Mar 24, 2021 - 5:46pm

Just got my invitation. '23 from target. I got a different function than I was hoping for, has anyone ever asked to switch functions and succeeded? The program comes with a final round interview and I would rather interview for the other function (I wasn't interested in it at the time so I ranked it lower). 

Mar 31, 2021 - 7:33pm

Did anyone get an email like this?

"Thank you for your interest in Bank of America's Careers Launchpad Diversity & Inclusion Forum. We appreciated the opportunity to learn more about you and your career interests. We are still reviewing your candidacy at this time and will share a final update by Monday, April 5th, 2021. 

In addition to being considered for Global Operations, we would like to refer your application to our team reviewing candidates for Chief Financial Officer Group / Finance  and Chief Administrative Office tracks. Once their selection process is complete, you will receive a final update on your status.

If you would like to remove yourself from consideration, you can withdraw your application at any time within the candidate portal.

Best,

Bank of America Diversity Campus Recruiting Team"

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

July 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (36) $363
  • Associates (210) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (121) $152
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (28) $146
  • Intern/Summer Associate (102) $144
  • 1st Year Analyst (449) $132