Comments (92)

Feb 19, 2019

Was wondering as well.. haven't heard anything. which track did you apply for?

Feb 19, 2019

IB. Had some trouble with my applications so I had to go back and forth with HR hope I wasn't dinged because of it.

Feb 19, 2019

What sort of trouble? I was having some as well..

Feb 19, 2019

What sort of trouble? I was having some as well..

Feb 19, 2019

it was on their end so I am not entirely sure why my application was messed up, but they said they fixed it

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Feb 20, 2019

Had the same issue. They fixed my app literally 2 hours before deadline closed when I thought I completed my submission 2 months ago. No problems on my end after getting in touch with my network to double-check.

First wave of invites will be out in early March.

If you look at past threads you can see when people got phone calls and when invites started being sent out

"It is not our circumstance that controls us, but our thoughts that control our circumstance." -James Allen

Feb 19, 2019

Did you have a phone call with Barclays? If so when?

Feb 20, 2019

"It is not our circumstance that controls us, but our thoughts that control our circumstance." -James Allen

Feb 20, 2019

I got a hirevue for the springboard

Feb 19, 2019

Congrats! When was this? Am still waiting :/

Feb 20, 2019

This afternoon. I really thought I wasn't going to hear back at all

Feb 19, 2019

Do you think it's sent out in waves? or should I officially give up hope? :((

Feb 20, 2019

no need to stress at this point, phone screens go out in waves based on recruiting (target/non target, ocr/hirevue)

Feb 20, 2019

Also just got an online video interview

Feb 25, 2019

did a phone screen on the 22nd

Feb 20, 2019

Feb 26, 2019

Does anyone know if theyll cover travel for this program? Got a hirevue

Array
Feb 20, 2019

yeah they will

Feb 27, 2019

Did phone screen with alumni recently and looking forward to hearing back

Feb 20, 2019

Was told some will hear back by next friday

Mar 2, 2019

What questions did you guys get on the HireVue portion?

Mar 2, 2019

Bump. Any insight on the Springboard Hirevue would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first hirevue.

Mar 5, 2019

Has anyone heard back from Barclays yet?

Feb 26, 2019

are there two different timelines for the different tracks? Some people just got hirevue ( I got mine a week ago) and some people already had interviews.

Array
Feb 20, 2019

yes, core schools that get OCR had in-person interviews instead of hirevue

Mar 6, 2019

Did a phone interview with an alum last Tuesday and was invited last Thursday

Feb 20, 2019

Got the invite email this morning!

Mar 6, 2019

Congrats. Fingers crossed they kept some room for the schools they didn't do alumni phone calls for.

Feb 20, 2019

Thank you! I didn't get an alumni phone interview. They came on campus.

That being said, I'm pretty sure most spots are gonna be filled throughout this month like last year! Don't worry about it.

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Mar 6, 2019

I am aware targets did their interviews a couple weeks ago and got decisions this week. I am a non-target and received a Hirevue last Friday.

Mar 9, 2019

shoot i'm at a target and i haven't gotten anything yet... interviewed w them more than two weeks ago

Feb 27, 2019

same boat as you :( did you apply IB or S&T?

Mar 9, 2019

IB! Keep me updated!

Mar 11, 2019

anyone hear back post-hirevue from a nontarget?

Mar 11, 2019

not yet. i was told we were supposed to hear by the end of last week.

Mar 11, 2019

como se dice this is ridiculous

Feb 20, 2019

does anyone that has been accepted want to start a groupme? we could do mock interviews and stuff

Mar 24, 2019

I'm down!

Mar 13, 2019

does anyone know if barclays still sponsors internationals. thanks

Mar 11, 2019

just got invite this morning--non target!!!!!! there is still hope if u haven't woken up yet lol

Funniest
Feb 20, 2019

alright, you guys that have already put your attendance to the springboard next month on linkedin are cringe

Mar 6, 2019

Lol, I'm down for a groupme.

Feb 20, 2019

Sent you an inv

Mar 6, 2019

Are decisions rolling or all sent at once?

Feb 20, 2019

Def rolling

Mar 6, 2019

Great. A recruiter let me do my Hirevue a couple of days later than the deadline so hopefully they did not reject me

Apr 3, 2019

Does anyone know what the event is supposed to be like? How many kids are going to be there, and how many offers they will most likely hand out?

Feb 20, 2019

About 80 kids are invited. I've heard it's 60% Banking and 40% S&T kids split in the room. Day 1 is networking/panels/pillars of wall st training/trading simulation game. Day 2 is superday/interviews.

Also I'm not sure if this is school specific but an alumni told me there's no hard cap to how many offers they're willing to give per school at the springboard. They'll invite whoever they like to come work for them.

Can't confirm this number at all but I've also been told that previously roughly 1/4 of attendees have ended up with offers

Apr 11, 2019

Has anyone heard back yet? (Edit: for internship offers, did the Women's Superday).

Feb 20, 2019

I imagine all invites have gone out by now.. the event is 12 days away.

Then again, I know some banks this cycle have been inviting people 3-4 days before the event so who knows

Apr 3, 2019

Anyone know what the superday is like?

Apr 11, 2019

Bump, has anyone heard back for internship offers? Thought we were getting decisions by the end of this week?

Feb 20, 2019

I've heard those of you at the first superday (women's day) won't get offers until the 2nd superday (april 24, diversity day). Decisions are made tho. I'm told everyone should know by May 1 as offers will take 3-5 days after the springboard day

Apr 16, 2019

Offers from the Women's Program went out already on April 5th!

Mar 11, 2019

what was the superday like? technical heavy, or more leaning towards behavioral?

Feb 20, 2019

For future readers: The superday was three thirty minute interviews with MD's one on one. Conversational in nature and relatively relaxed, it was a good vibe and the interviewers were friendly.

It was a very fair mix of 1/3 behavioral (story, why barclays, tell me about a time) 1/3 markets (deals, what's going on, news, interest rates) and 1/3 technicals (typical m&i 400 nothing more) for me. Was told "decisions will be out in two weeks, but expect them in one week-- most likely less." for all attendees.

Apr 25, 2019

hi,
for m&i 400 do you mean the ibd 400 questions

Feb 20, 2019

yeah it's online very easy to find as pdf

Apr 26, 2019

lol looks like some pussies are throwing MS at you because they didn't make it to springboard, thanks for the info homie

Feb 20, 2019

lol literally someone has been going through and MS'ing all of my comments twice a day

Mar 11, 2019

I think it depends on your interviewers. Mine were purely behavioral. I think in general, advice is to just be prepared to answer the basics.

Apr 25, 2019

Are you a business/finance major?

Mar 11, 2019

yup

Feb 20, 2019

Yeah it def depends on your interviewers but you should still be prepared for all three of the mix regardless

Mar 11, 2019

Has anyone heard back

Apr 25, 2019

Just wondering if anyone got an offer yet or heard back after the interview.

Apr 26, 2019

Has anyone heard back from the April 24th interview

Apr 25, 2019

Mar 11, 2019

I'm just assuming we all didn't get it lol

Feb 20, 2019

Lol chill out, last year people didn't hear back for a week

Mar 6, 2019

Was told by recruiter we will hear back this coming week.

Most Helpful
Apr 26, 2019

People are probably at the edge of their seat because for the other Sophomore Springboard earlier this month they notified candidates two days after, so it was reasonable to expect to hear back today. Also last year there were definitely people who heard back 1-3 days after.

Apr 28, 2019

Are we expected to know decisions by Monday?

Feb 20, 2019

give it a week at the least and fuckin relax man

Apr 29, 2019

offers are going out today

Apr 26, 2019

How do you know? Did you receive one?

Apr 25, 2019

got an offer for ib!

Apr 28, 2019

offer secured

Feb 20, 2019

Just got the call 20 min ago. Got an offer for IB! Plan to sign when the email comes in. Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those that also got offers.

For future readers potentially interested, Superday was on 4/24. Got the phone call today 4/29 around 2PM.

Apr 3, 2019
Comment
Apr 30, 2019
Comment
Apr 30, 2019
Comment
Apr 3, 2019
Comment
Apr 30, 2019
Comment