Barclays Sophomore Springboard 2019

blackflamingo's picture

Hey everybody,

I was wondering if anyone had any info on the Barclays Sophomore Spring Board event.? Has anyone gotten past the Koru assessment?

Comments (49)

Feb 19, 2019

Was wondering as well.. haven't heard anything. which track did you apply for?

Feb 19, 2019

IB. Had some trouble with my applications so I had to go back and forth with HR hope I wasn't dinged because of it.

Feb 19, 2019

What sort of trouble? I was having some as well..

Feb 19, 2019

What sort of trouble? I was having some as well..

Feb 19, 2019

it was on their end so I am not entirely sure why my application was messed up, but they said they fixed it

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Feb 20, 2019

Had the same issue. They fixed my app literally 2 hours before deadline closed when I thought I completed my submission 2 months ago. No problems on my end after getting in touch with my network to double-check.

First wave of invites will be out in early March.

If you look at past threads you can see when people got phone calls and when invites started being sent out

"It is not our circumstance that controls us, but our thoughts that control our circumstance." -James Allen

Feb 19, 2019

Did you have a phone call with Barclays? If so when?

Feb 20, 2019

"It is not our circumstance that controls us, but our thoughts that control our circumstance." -James Allen

Feb 20, 2019

I got a hirevue for the springboard

Feb 19, 2019

Congrats! When was this? Am still waiting :/

Feb 20, 2019

This afternoon. I really thought I wasn't going to hear back at all

Feb 19, 2019

Do you think it's sent out in waves? or should I officially give up hope? :((

Feb 20, 2019

no need to stress at this point, phone screens go out in waves based on recruiting (target/non target, ocr/hirevue)

Feb 20, 2019

Also just got an online video interview

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Feb 25, 2019

did a phone screen on the 22nd

Feb 20, 2019

Feb 26, 2019

Does anyone know if theyll cover travel for this program? Got a hirevue

Array
Feb 20, 2019

yeah they will

Feb 27, 2019

Did phone screen with alumni recently and looking forward to hearing back

Feb 20, 2019

Was told some will hear back by next friday

Mar 2, 2019

What questions did you guys get on the HireVue portion?

Mar 2, 2019

Bump. Any insight on the Springboard Hirevue would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first hirevue.

Mar 5, 2019

Has anyone heard back from Barclays yet?

Feb 26, 2019

are there two different timelines for the different tracks? Some people just got hirevue ( I got mine a week ago) and some people already had interviews.

Array
Feb 20, 2019

yes, core schools that get OCR had in-person interviews instead of hirevue

Mar 6, 2019

Did a phone interview with an alum last Tuesday and was invited last Thursday

Feb 20, 2019

Got the invite email this morning!

Mar 6, 2019

Congrats. Fingers crossed they kept some room for the schools they didn't do alumni phone calls for.

Feb 20, 2019

Thank you! I didn't get an alumni phone interview. They came on campus.

That being said, I'm pretty sure most spots are gonna be filled throughout this month like last year! Don't worry about it.

Mar 6, 2019

I am aware targets did their interviews a couple weeks ago and got decisions this week. I am a non-target and received a Hirevue last Friday.

Most Helpful
Mar 9, 2019

shoot i'm at a target and i haven't gotten anything yet... interviewed w them more than two weeks ago

Feb 27, 2019

same boat as you :( did you apply IB or S&T?

Mar 9, 2019

IB! Keep me updated!

Mar 11, 2019

anyone hear back post-hirevue from a nontarget?

Mar 11, 2019

not yet. i was told we were supposed to hear by the end of last week.

Mar 11, 2019

como se dice this is ridiculous

Feb 20, 2019

does anyone that has been accepted want to start a groupme? we could do mock interviews and stuff

Mar 13, 2019

does anyone know if barclays still sponsors internationals. thanks

Mar 11, 2019

just got invite this morning--non target!!!!!! there is still hope if u haven't woken up yet lol

Funniest
Feb 20, 2019

alright, you guys that have already put your attendance to the springboard next month on linkedin are cringe

Mar 6, 2019

Lol, I'm down for a groupme.

Feb 20, 2019

Sent you an inv

Mar 6, 2019

Are decisions rolling or all sent at once?

Feb 20, 2019

Def rolling

Mar 6, 2019

Great. A recruiter let me do my Hirevue a couple of days later than the deadline so hopefully they did not reject me