WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (1470)

Mar 1, 2020 - 2:54pm

What has opened? CS is the only posting I see, with Evercore and Morgan Stanley coming in a few weeks. Anything with the Big 5?

Array
  • Intern in 
Mar 1, 2020 - 5:06pm

CS on campus first rounds in late March, Evercore posting is up on the career site with deadline in late March, and GS coming early April at my target

Mar 3, 2020 - 2:12pm

Just spoke to a couple analysts, CS interviews in the beginning of May. Applications due April 1st for Toronto office.

Array
Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Jul 7, 2020 - 5:54pm

I actually applied for the position about 2 weeks ago through their main website and received an invitation to compete an online assessment. It includes- Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and something called 'Credit Suisse chatAssess Analysts'. Can anyone shed some light on the CS process and the test?

Oct 21, 2020 - 12:47am

Well it's a scenario based assessment. You're put in scenarios with your colleagues and superiors and you need to choose the best option, that you'll respond with. They have made it more conversational.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 17, 2020 - 5:36pm

Bump following Rona virus update. Any news about possibly digitalizing/delaying the recruiting process to the fall ? Thinking about GS, MS, CS, Evercore, and Big 5 Toronto office

Mar 18, 2020 - 9:05am

I think CS is the only one that historically does it early summer . I think GS/Evercore/MS/UBS for To/Calgary are some around late July/august . Citi is usually in fall along with the big 5 cdn and national bank

Array
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
May 3, 2020 - 6:51pm

As a general thing or they start reaching out after mid-may? Toronto only or also NY?

May 1, 2020 - 10:04pm

I dont see anything for OCR on my schools portal. I thought Barclays is usually later in the summer. Good to know.

Array
May 6, 2020 - 9:44pm

seems like everything is pushed up this year. Evercore first rounds were last week (compared to August last year), national closes end of May, and BMO starts soon too LOL

Array
May 7, 2020 - 11:41am

had a call with BMO today --> apps open in July/august, but there will also be accelerated recruiting beforehand

Array
May 25, 2020 - 2:45pm

The survey was assessing your psychological profile. And, yes I did get one too. The first round calls go out in early July, and the offers are made in the fall.

May 25, 2020 - 3:00pm

when I clicked on the link, it directed me to the wrap up "thank you for completing the survey" but I haven't done the survey

• Prospect in IB - Ind
May 27, 2020 - 5:14pm

Sent mine in May 24 and completed the online assessment test the next day. Haven't heard back yet. My application is still "in progress".

May 30, 2020 - 10:29pm

Their website says sometime in July (end of the month, can't remember exact date), but the apps have been up for at least one month already.

• Prospect in AM - Equities
Jun 1, 2020 - 11:43am

Sorry to hijack this thread but is anyone looking to apply for full time in capital markets in general? I know the chances are probably very slim given that I was not part of any summer analyst class, but was wondering what would FT opportunities look like for 2021...

• Prospect in Other
Jun 3, 2020 - 6:45pm

just got sent a recorded video interview for RBC diversity scholarship, apparently this is the first round and if it goes well straight to final round

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 9, 2020 - 8:25pm

When did u hear about it? anyone know if first rounds still rolling out?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 18, 2020 - 12:27pm

I have my first round 15-minute interview next week. Can anyone shed any light on what your interviews were like?

Most Helpful
  • Prospect in Other
Jun 9, 2020 - 5:25pm

I don't have anything to add to this thread but wanted to wish all the candidates out there the best of luck in the process and hope you guys all end up at the firms you want to be in. As someone who previously went through this I understand how gruelling it can be. just keep pushing and remember that even if doesn't workout, it's not the end of the world. goodluck ladies and gents

• Intern in S&T - Other
Jun 23, 2020 - 2:03pm

hey I applied for the gib but got a first round for gmp did this happen to anyone else ?

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

May 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (195) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (110) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (404) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (330) $82