JPM SA 2022

Looks like JPM SA 2022 is open, I thought I would start a new thread for Summer 2022. How's everyone's application coming along?

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (22)

• Intern in IB - Ind
Apr 5, 2021 - 6:55pm

Got Hirevue. Anyone know what the timeline is after submission? Also what did you guys get for your top 3 on pymetrics? I got risk tolerance, focus, and attention. My bottom one was learning, so I hope that's not a ding 

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Prospect in IB - Ind
Apr 6, 2021 - 2:05am

Effort, Decision Making, and Focus. Don't think it matters much, especially if you got a HireVue

• Intern in IB - Ind
Apr 6, 2021 - 1:27pm

I got pymetrics a few days after submitting then Hirevue almost immediately after finishing pymetrics

Most Helpful
Apr 6, 2021 - 12:49pm

Having gone through the JPM SA process a previous year, thought it might be helpful to explain a few things I wish I knew during the process:

1. Everyone gets a pymetrics and a hirevue (usually the hirevue comes once the pymetrics is completed)

2. Networking (with the exception of MDs +) is not helpful in terms of pushing your resume, although it can be helpful when you get the interview and they ask you "why JPM?"

3. JPM has repeatedly said they do not want to accelerate their recruiting process earlier, meaning although the apps are opened, they prob won't start doing interviews until end of summer / early fall (like last year) 

4. I didn't go through the superday process, but a few friends of mine did it via the diversity programs and they said they went straight to superdays. I have heard some people have 1-2 phone calls prior though

You got this guys, I know the process is so stressful but hang in there :)

Array

Apr 8, 2021 - 10:51am

JPM is really weird because AI reviews your hirevue. No way of knowing what is right or wrong lol rip

Array

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

April 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (33) $350
  • Associates (181) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (102) $151
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (25) $146
  • Intern/Summer Associate (95) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (387) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (315) $82