UBS SA 2020

Any updates on the recruitment timeline? I got an email from a campus recruiter about two weeks ago stating that applications were live and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (391)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Jul 6, 2019 - 6:32pm

Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't UBS been live for quite a while now? I remember doing an app before Big Dawg 5 received that email.

"Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."

Jul 10, 2019 - 7:45pm

Yes and No.

I don't know what school you go to but UBS already came to my campus last Spring on the day before applications opened up.

They are taking diversity candidates pretty quickly, I know a guy who's accepted an offer with them.

Jul 18, 2019 - 11:46am

I did the test but got a rejection after. I was told that the tests don't affect your candidacy so I am confused

Array
Jul 18, 2019 - 1:35pm

Spoke to an HR rep today from NY who I was connected with through an MD. Told me that apps are being reviewed now, and they will send out first rounds that take place in August (same as a HireVue but different company). Then, superdays will take place September/October and will be "wrapped up before the holidays"

Jul 21, 2019 - 9:38am

If they're not interested in you right off the bat they'd send you a rejection letter whilst selecting potential candidates to interview.

Jul 23, 2019 - 2:46pm

Emailed our target's recruiter yesterday, haven't heard back yet. I would assume its August/September given what the above has said. Sophomores are already getting cut I guess, so if you haven't been yet, I would assume that's a good sign.

Aug 8, 2019 - 3:41pm

Any news on S&T? Is it a rolling or has all hirevues been sent out at one time?

Array
Aug 31, 2019 - 11:37am

Recruiter told me they're sending video interviews end of August. So maybe we'll get something next week?

Array
Sep 1, 2019 - 12:07pm

Is UBS SA 2020 closed for IBD already? On website the only ib position available is corporate client solutions

• Analyst 1 in IB - Ind
Sep 5, 2019 - 6:56pm

For anyone wondering, applications start to be reviewed next week, just the CV's and the videos. This is for FT and SA. However, if you get through that you go straight to a final round which I do not believe will be until later on in September.

• Analyst 1 in IB - Ind
Sep 8, 2019 - 12:51pm

For EMEA no, I believe the video interviews are automatic and are sent once you pass the tests.

• Anonymous Monkey's picture
  • Anonymous Monkey
Sep 11, 2019 - 4:06pm

There was a superday last week on Friday, September 6th. Just an FYI for this thread

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 25, 2019 - 2:40pm

I did the numerical reasoning test two weeks ago and just received the video interview information today. I'm at a nontarget for NYC FT IBD, so it seems they're just starting to send out non-target video interviews.

Sep 30, 2019 - 12:22pm

They aren't starting the sophomore process until mid-October around

Array
  • Intern in IB-M&A
Oct 8, 2019 - 12:18pm

So is UBS not done with NY SA 2020 recruiting? I had assumed they were all done at the end of September

Oct 8, 2019 - 4:31pm

Can't remember when I submitted for SA 2020 ib at UBS. I applied to NY, SF, and Houston. Then, I got the aptitude test invite. But, I didn't end up doing it within the 5 day gap. But, what was odd was I kept on getting invites to do the aptitude test even after the 5 day period. Anyhow, today I ended up getting a video interview invite for the SF office (even tho I didn't do the aptitude test) which I'll make sure to do lol. But, it seems like they've already had a super day. So, I don't know if they're trying to have another one or what. I'll keep you updated. I have no contacts in that office either.

• Prospect in Other
Oct 8, 2019 - 8:14pm

apparently the tests are in a piloting stage in the Americas; they don't actually count for the application process

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

July 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (36) $363
  • Associates (209) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (120) $152
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (28) $146
  • Intern/Summer Associate (100) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (439) $132
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (356) $82