Hit me with your wisdom, monkeys.
These 6 FREE Financial Modeling Lessons
Can Help You Land Your $100k+ Dream Job
- Our Fun Excel Training and Challenge Contest
- DCF Modeling, Tons of Free Templates & Video Tutorials
- Valuation Lesson on Trading Comps
- Cash Flow Modeling and more!
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): See his original post here: "<a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/hey-you-ocr-little-fcksL">HEY you OCR little f*cks</a>" </em> all schools are apparently filled with tweedledees and tweedle f*cking dums because all of...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 6/21/12.</em> At the beginning of my analyst program i had a fixed-notion of what it takes to become one of the top-ranked analysts in my class, pocket top-bucket bonus and move on to a prosperous future...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- If you look at elite athletes of virtually any sport, they almost always share one thing in common: they started playing the sport at a fairly young age. Sure, there are exceptions, but very rarely do you see a world-class athlete who picked up the sport after high school. Now, what does...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011.</em> When women get together with their friends and talk about the new guy in their life, one of the first questions that always comes up is, "What does he do?", which - let's face it -...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- Wall Street Oasis is looking for several hard working individuals to join our intern team to help with online-marketing tasks, specifically Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and link-building. <strong><a...
- Hey guys, so we hear of pretty crazy, competitive situations in nearly all levels: professional sports, high schools, university, and of course the workplace. There's examples everywhere: whether it's Michael Jordan ruining friendships over a game or the latest Tiger Mom shelling out...
- In the old days many people perceived joining Wall Street was a golden ticket. They figured if you put your head down and work hard your career can be whatever you want it to be. Some thought they...
- asdjaskdh kjdh asjkdh askjdh askjd a
- asdjaskldj slkdj slkdj salkd
- sh jkadh asjkdh asjkdh askjd
- There's only one way to sell a property at the best price or to find the right property in your budget - get hold of the right professional in the field. If you are having a hard time already, have a...
- We are excited to announce a brand new new and improved 2015 investment banking interview Prep Pack, just in time for recruiting season! As always, we keep improving our resources at least once a...
- We want to value a company that imports X, using DCF. The company is funded through private equity. The inflation and discount rate are hugely different between the exporter and importer. Assuming...
- After reading through two threads (2014 and 2010) without a resolution, I hoped to find some additional clarity from anyone that has heard of similar experiences. During an act of self-defense, a...
- by Dr Constantin Gurdgiev, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Finance with Trinity College, Dublin In this series, I will be looking at the impact - to-date - of the largest and the most significant set...
- Hey Guys, I recently had a superday this past week and made myself look like a total idiot. The interviewees were waiting for a couple of stragglers to come in and just chatting with a recruiter and...
- Long time reader, first time poster... I'm currently a student in one of the top math finance programs. Until recently I'd planned on joining a finance department at a business school after...
- Hello, another M.D. here considering defecting to the business / possibly consulting world. I'm out of medical school about 1.5 years (2.5 to go if i stuck with it), and am currently in a surgically...
- I'm interested in developing a diverse suite of skills outside of school to better prepare me for a career in IB, PE, or a related field. Possessing the stamina to work long hours, and having...
- I know theres posts on here on this topic already, but be free to share how you went about it. Even if you are a 4.0 student, or coming from a target. If you are a non-target like me that had OCR for...
- Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!: Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a private equity resume template, click here.. For...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 439