Greenhill SA 2020
Haven't seen a thread on this so figured I'd start one to get the discussion going.
I know restructuring interviews have begun, but does anyone have info on the process for M&A?
Haven't seen a thread on this so figured I'd start one to get the discussion going.
I know restructuring interviews have begun, but does anyone have info on the process for M&A?
| +90 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 56 | 2h |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 20 | 1h |
| +78 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 1d |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 2d |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +25 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 3 | 1d |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 9 | 8h |
| +24 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 5h |
| +23 | Lateraling as Analyst | 22 | 39m |
Career Resources
Spoke to an analyst and he said they are still selecting resumes but first rounds should be coming soon
First rounds for restructuring out already?
yeah they're already onto second rounds unfortunately
Damn a VP told me he'd make sure my resume was being considered for it so I guess I got dinged.
Is it true that Greenhill has more stringent GPA requirements than other EB's?
Seems like it from the kids selected to interview. Most of them 3.8+ but Greenhill's target schools also seem to be a bit different than other EBs.
I declined a first round that was offered to me in May.
Anyone know about Chicago / SF?
SF finished up recruiting in May. They take 2-3 SA. Super small office.
Can confirm that SF is done.
Any non-targets hear back from Greenhill at all?
Nothing so far
Non target here. Had first round this week. Find out next week if I got the superday or not.
How did you go about getting a first round without alum connections?
Received an invite today
Is Greenhill still recruiting? Just spoke to an MD from my school who said he would push my resume but I have heard they are far in the process
In quia autem pariatur repudiandae ea sequi. Laborum nisi ad sed cum.
Non in vel ut. Minus asperiores veniam sit id ea. Consequuntur quia sed est placeat est. Ipsam et nihil voluptatibus ullam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...