Intrepid SA 2024
I have not seen anything on Intrepid's 2024 Summer Analyst program. Wanted to start something here. I had a first and second round.
I have not seen anything on Intrepid's 2024 Summer Analyst program. Wanted to start something here. I had a first and second round.
Career Resources
Prospect in IB-M&A, pure crickets, that's where I come in. Any of these useful?
More suggestions...
Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.
They've finished recruiting for 2024
Yes. Did you recruit/interview there?
Yea. Thought the interviews were a bit difficult but at least did okay on them. Didn't get a superday.
PM me
I recruited there and interviewed.
Did you get an offer?
Quaerat et omnis beatae blanditiis aut tenetur. Odio est corporis ut quidem. Voluptatem adipisci repellat atque quasi sint et soluta. Tenetur dolores deleniti labore iste id est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...