Morgan Stanley SA 2023
Didn't see this yet, so I'm reposting. Just submitted my app and got an instant hirevue with 48-hour deadline. Anyone go through it yet?
Didn't see this yet, so I'm reposting. Just submitted my app and got an instant hirevue with 48-hour deadline. Anyone go through it yet?
| +87 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 21h |
| +57 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 10 | 3h |
| +54 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 22 | 13m |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 19h |
| +40 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 22 | 57m |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 24 | 5h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 1d |
| +36 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 5 | 1h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 1d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 2d |
Career Resources
Just submitted my HV. All behaviorals
.
what questions were u asked
Anybody know how first rounds are chosen from hirevues? I know JPM doesn’t put that much weight on networking so is that the same case in MS?
Ppl from my JP interviews said that they had at least 10 sets of eyes on each candidates HireVues. Idk how much cap to call on that, though, so take it with a grain of salt
When you say ppl from your JP interviews, do you mean ppl working there or based on what those who interviewed for the position said?
How do they even have enough people for that? It’s thousands of Hirevues
does anyone know if you withdraw can you apply again? Mine accidentally submitted
Happened to me once, I made a new account with a new email and did it again (can't confirm that it won't cause problems down the line but who knows)
ya I’m really debating doing this or not cause they probably still have all your info/resume
wtf apparently offers for diversity are already out?! Non-diversity recruiting just barely kicked off. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?
MS goes very early. Last year, diversity ended around the same time, regional groups ended early-mid April for us, and I got my offer (NY) late April (target non-diversity timeline).
This is true. I know someone who got super day for MS. Some of the MS offices will begin interviews here soon for regular
anyone else feel like they kinda bombed the hirevue
i fucking killed it
LMAO. I've done several hirevues before, and it's not even that I wasn't prepared for the questions, I just kept stuttering.
I just did to- what questions did they ask you
First rounds for MS LA out - both diverse and non diverse
Source?
I got one. Friend got first round at MS NY/SF. Non diverse
did people get the coffee chat after they applied and did the hirevue?
Is that a bad sign if I didn't get one yet--just finished the hirevue last weekend
I didn't get one and applied last week as well.
how did u do on the CCAT?
anyone get a first round with MS Menlo?
Bump on menlo I’m curious who’s getting first rounds
How long after Hirevue did you get first-round?
I wouldn’t base it off of the hirevue. Different offices have reached out at different times, but as far as I’ve seen, it’s only been a small handful at SF and some at LA that received first rounds. Haven’t heard much on the NYC side.
Bump on Menlo, some said offers are already out for diversity, but as non-diversity I just got the coffee chat?
how many ppl did u network with
I'm very embarrassed to share this but none?
Anyone hear anything back after coffee chat? I had one, went well, but I’ve been trying to connect with alumni in the group but not getting anything back.
Wait I never got invited to the coffee chat, does that mean I've been rejected after the hirevue? I thought it went well
I have literally no idea.
Same. Are we essentially dinged?
Saw some people got first rounds? If we didn't already are we essentially dinged
I go to a target and heard some people got first rounds
It’s rolling. Process will repeat itself until the class is full
If we haven't gotten an invitation for rounds after submitting the Hirevue yet, are we pretty much dinged? This is for NY IBD.
How long does it take for them to send out first rounds after the hirevue? (IB NY)
General timeline, non diversity supers for IBD happened Thursday
wtf
anyone hear back from MS SF after their super on friday?
Diversity?
Is it too late to apply now? Also, how long after submitting your app do you receive the hirevue?
for me i think it was asap and due w/in 48 hours
There are multiple superday rounds right? I applied March 31st/April 1st, but haven't heard back yet.
Applied two and a half weeks ago and still haven't heard back - am I dinged?
have superdays for NYC, nondiversity IB already happened?
anyone recruiting for REIB specifically?
I've heard that offers have been extended for NYC non-div, but that the process is rolling and ongoing. Can anyone provide any insight into how far along they are and what the chances are looking like for those that haven't been extended first rounds yet?
bump. Anyone get a first round for non diverse NYC IB?
There's a post that says MS is basically full off of diversity; is this true?
which post?
https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/the-pendulum-has-swung-way-too-f…
Anyone heard from MS S&T or should the non-IB be later?
For people who heard back from hirevue: when did you apply?
what questions were you asked
I haven't
Yeah ngl I think the class is mostly full. MS seems like a shit show this year
Yes – non-diverse from my semi-target school got in. No accelerated timeline or anything. Heard back a few days ago, and his understanding is the recruiting process is totally wrapped up for us now. (Diversity candidate also got in about ~1wk earlier)
I just talked to a VP/MD recently and they told me it had wrapped up
I'm non-div and got an offer already. I do think it wrapped up or at least close
wrapped up as in they're finished with recruiting? That can't be right, right?
yah done with recruiting. and no i didnt get a first round
got an offer and from what they said it does sound like it's a wrap... this year's process has been crazy
Any news from Wealth Management or S&T or can I assume it is a ding?
Didn't believe the whole "filled with diversity" post a while back and it certainly seemed like it was cap, but after speaking to a few MS people, definitely sounds like it was true lol.
Has anyone heard from GCM after first round
Nope, had my first round call over a week ago and nothing
Do you think it is worth my doing the HireVue? I applied today and was asked to complete it- but I feel like i am super late to the game.
GCM superday was May 9th. I was 1 of 7 people in that superday.
When did you hear back from it? Did the HR say anything about the hearing back duration?
Just had an equity research phone interview, anyone hear back recently for ER SD's?
Yea got the invite earlier today
Are you diversity?
Anyone hear back from last week's IED SD?
have not yet but idk if that just means we got dinged
Anyone hear back from yesterday’s (6/2) ER SD?
No
anyone hear back from pub fin 5/23 SD????
Yes, I received an offer last week
can i pm you? what day did you get it, told them i have a competing offer
Anybody know if IB recruiting is finished? School alumni are not responding to emails for some reason at MS, haven’t had this issue at any other BB lol.
Yeah they wrapped up abt a month ago
Has anyone heard back from the GCM super day on (5/26)?
Hi! I got a GCM first round coming up this week, would you mind sharing your experience with your first round? What kind of technicals did you get?
Just finished hirevue for equities sophomore program. does anyone know if the recruiting is finished or they're still recruiting in waves?
.
anyone know how many days it would take to hear back after submitting hirevue? I am applying for pwm
Anyone got an invitation to go to their WM Networking Reception at ny? What is that and is it even useful?
i did, idt i'm gonna go
Just had a GCM first round. Anyone hear back for SD's?
How did your first round go?
Had a GCM first-round on the 16th, haven't heard back.
Have you heard back?
Any news on MS Investment Management?
Interested as well
Anyone heard back from yesterday's superday for gcm?
Explicabo corrupti omnis quia unde et. Explicabo optio id dicta amet. Voluptatem enim beatae iste et assumenda quas. Porro deserunt officia et accusantium quam.
Ad blanditiis ut quam aliquid at veniam. Ratione consequatur sunt dolor sunt itaque doloribus voluptas. Cum fugit est quos amet praesentium. Autem expedita vel sit enim. Dolor voluptas molestiae ea est.
Consequatur totam est autem facere. Ut voluptatem qui sit distinctio sint culpa optio in. Cum consequatur voluptatibus unde eum. Laudantium laboriosam neque consequuntur autem et qui corporis aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Ex pariatur dolorum explicabo ex. Nesciunt mollitia quasi cupiditate natus velit adipisci. Corrupti consequuntur est fugit qui excepturi et exercitationem. Debitis provident maiores expedita praesentium.
Occaecati recusandae aliquam qui exercitationem sunt. Qui ipsum quibusdam pariatur et.
Ab iusto cupiditate pariatur odit incidunt saepe. Voluptas aut vero ducimus incidunt autem sed et.
Non sapiente beatae cum odio. Nisi ea quidem veniam et rem sint est dolor.
Incidunt voluptate labore distinctio dolorem animi neque aut. Assumenda temporibus expedita velit.
Doloremque modi aut consequatur laboriosam quo et. Nostrum repellat magnam atque architecto accusamus.
Praesentium officiis molestiae dolorum a. Porro quo sint beatae voluptatem. Et est enim sint et. Soluta voluptatem id dolor iure animi rerum. Non porro enim facilis maxime quibusdam.
Autem neque itaque consequatur. Velit ratione sequi quia modi dicta eum dicta. Modi in et incidunt ratione aut. Et expedita esse saepe eveniet molestias sequi. Voluptatem doloremque nihil sed blanditiis. Quo facere aut saepe sit et debitis aut.
Voluptatem adipisci eveniet culpa harum incidunt. Assumenda sunt asperiores aut est fuga. Omnis vel sed quo porro rerum ipsa dolore dolorum. Hic facilis explicabo incidunt doloremque earum fuga quis.
Consequatur enim deserunt ut aliquid quo. Aut enim sunt eligendi eum quis. Eum est et in repudiandae quisquam. Cum in omnis pariatur omnis. Molestias itaque facilis et. Vel explicabo suscipit dolor eum. Quo architecto ut ipsum beatae dolore.
Hic at id illum rerum hic inventore. Et dignissimos alias sit laboriosam. Dolorem veritatis nemo est.
Quia optio maxime sed aut nemo commodi et. Hic aut repellendus dignissimos et. Eos aliquid est porro numquam vero. Quidem aut dicta consequatur. Porro corporis accusamus ea quam incidunt omnis. Aperiam occaecati enim est nihil. Suscipit eos dolorum molestiae nisi ut.