SEO Summer IBD 2016

I just finished up with my second interview over Skype with SEO IBD for 2016, and one of their representatives said that they would be presenting their book of resumes to their partner companies this week. I'm curious, has anyone heard back from any companies or SEO yet? I was told that I had a good chance of being put in their resume book and formatted my resume to fit their requirements, but I'm not sure where I stand in the process. If anyone has any news I'd love to hear about it, thanks!

I was also involved in their process and had interviews at Barclays and MS. They'll send your resume over and if the banks select your resume, you'll have a special SEO superday at that bank.

I also secured an a job on my own so I won't be with them next summer.

Anyone hear anything yet? I am still unsure on how much faith to put in SEO. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, and I hear a lot of the interns aren't matched until spring.

Yeah I would agree with you... I didn't hear back from them for a month so I just assumed that I was done working with them, and they recently got in touch with me about a week ago for "non-traditional" IB roles at their partner firms. The process is variable for everyone I guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to contact people into the Spring

Most people I know "accepted" into this year's summer class secure an IBD offer on their own and then will be matching that offer with the SEO training program.

I do know the process is rolling as someone else I know received superday invites from Citi and UBS, but declined them because he received an offer from another firm through a different channel and will be doing what I mentioned above.

Aut doloribus est natus ut in fugit. Eveniet sint esse enim et et. In rerum sit eum accusamus. Est nemo est alias omnis esse sit.

Voluptatem atque ad sunt illum numquam. Deleniti aperiam ipsum esse. Non veritatis sit nihil nobis quisquam animi ipsum. Quasi qui et repellat voluptates velit sequi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. 25 98.3%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (21) $373
  • Associates (91) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”