Morgan Stanley Firm Risk Management EPP 2023
Did anyone receive any feedback from their application for this year's frm epp at morgan stanley? Let's start a thread to communicate
Did anyone receive any feedback from their application for this year's frm epp at morgan stanley? Let's start a thread to communicate
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real. DG Careers
Did the hirevue haven't heard anything since though. It's been about 2 weeks
I did my hirevue about a month ago and my status still shows in review. No feedback or anything. I'm not sure if they're waiting until June to deny everyone who wasn't selected for interviews
Some people have already completed their first interview
She said interviews are on a rolling basis so maybe it’s going to be a drawn out process.
I guess it's just a waiting game at this point. I'll keep you updated if I get any information
I had my first interview early last week, but haven’t received any feedback yet. Recruiter said interview process was going relatively fast and process should conclude by end of this month. I hope we’re all still in the game. Let’s keep our fingers crossed
How long did it take to reach out after your hirevue?
About 2 weeks
Did you interview for Market Risk ?
Yes, what stripes did you all choose?
Did anyone receive any updates? I sent an email to the recruiter but did not get a response. Status still in review with no updates
No updates for me. Status is still interview in progress. I also sent an email today, will let you know if I receive a response. Do you know of anyone else interviewing or who applied? Other EPP forums were way more active
I don't know anyone else who's going through the process. I hope you get feedback soon though. I have a couple friends working there but they aren't much help lol. I signed up for risk reporting and wealth management but have no idea if those interviews started already.
Has anyone gotten any updates? No change for me, still in review
No change for me as well. But I was told that people are at different stages some are starting their 1st round and a couple are at the final stage. So there is still hope
I completed my 2nd round interview this week. I hope you guys hear something soon. I wonder if they’re going to stick to July 10 start date being that people are barely getting started on their 1st round interview.
Congrats on the 2nd round! I'm trying to stay hopeful but with the deadline being close, I'm feeling like it's unrealistic to still get a call.
I guess we'll see how it goes!
Congrats, I think that’s the final interview. Good luck!
I appreciate the support! I’ll keep you guys posted on the outcome. Tweezy, do you know anyone who’s interviewing or have word on any offers rolling out?
No, I haven't heard anything.
Same boat as most of you — was approached to interview for the program, did the hirevue and still in review.
I reached out to HR, they said to “be patient” and folks would be notified by the end of the week…that was almost a month ago.
Yeah it's being dragged out at this point. I reached out to the recruiter and never got a response ever lol what department did you apply for?
I applied for investment management risk and wealth management, hby?
Did you all receive FRM update email?
I did. I'm still hoping to get called for the first interview. Hopefully the timeliness don't change anymore.
Nice to know we’re all still in the game! The two week suspense though lol. We shall see. Good luck everyone, I hope you all get called.
Yes, I did.
Not feeling super confident since I haven't even had a first round ha. But it's not a no, until it's a no I suppose.
I'm in the same situation. Hopefully we get the opportunity to have an interview but all for now it's just to hope for the best.
Anyone received any feedback? I'm thinking at this point it's a bit unrealistic for me to move to an interview.
No feedback yet. Hopefully they stick to their word and we know our status by weeks end.
Please let us know what stage you are in the interview if you were selected for interview. How many stages of interviews do we have in total?
There's 2 separate interviews with sr leadership and 1 hr interview. Have you been selected to interview?
What about you? Did you finish the process?
Yes I was selected. Round 1 I guess was hireview, round 2 was with two different people (30 minutes for each person), round 3 was with hiring manager and I have not heard back since.
Has anyone received portal updates or communication about app status? Today’s supposed to be the day we find out.
No updates yet for me
No updates for me.
That’s crazy. I guess it’s another couple weeks of waiting
They won't even send out a mass email to explain that the dealine wouldn't be met. Do you all know anyone who interviewed in Wealth Management or Risk Reporting?
Is it still radio silence?
Yup, no change or feedback for me. I also sent an email but didn't get any response.
ugh! I wish it was more transparency especially when they give a deadline.
No updates for me. I sent an email yesterday but no response as well. Being that this is the 3rd year of the program for FRM I imagined this would’ve been way more organized.
Any news yet? Nothing yet from my side.
Silence on my end. Perhaps budget cuts and approvals are holding up the process being MS recently had layoffs.
Haven't heard a thing
Same. Nothing here either. It's strange because there's job openings daily yet no feedback.
Are we all still waiting for an update? I assume the latest update would be on the 14th (if they respect the 2 week notice) or they would change the start date to August 7th.
No updates yet at least on my end.
No updates for me
I haven’t heard anything yet either.
Have they responded to any of your emails?
Nope, I sent one on Wednesday
Kratos, can your friends get us the scoop on what’s goin on? I remember you said you have friends working there lol
Is the program still happening this year? I hope it is not hiring freeze going on.
Perhaps it is a hiring pause since there was recent layoffs. I suspect leadership changes and approvals are holding the process up like the email mentioned. I know epp programs in the past started a few months after suspected start date. It’s weird there’s been no updates or communication since the deadline wasn’t met
How did your interviews go? Did they happen to mention next steps
They told me HR should reach out for next steps and that was it. Not sure what they told the others who interviewed.
There's a hiring freeze but last I know the program wasn't affected. Everyone is tight lipped now so I'm not getting any information either.
Any updates for anyone? There's definitely major changes taking place at MS. I really think they can do better at communicating expectations though!
No updates for me. It’s been over a month of zero communication. Who knows what’s going on. All I know is it’s very unprofessional to keep us in the dark for this long. I really hope they redeem themselves soon and we hear something.
No updates for me as well and it has been a month of no communication.
No updates on my end either
Finally updated my status and I'm no longer being considered. Good luck to everyone!
Et ut assumenda corrupti odit ut sed in. Debitis sit quia nulla quas quaerat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Neque qui cum reiciendis debitis dolores voluptas aliquid. Cupiditate delectus repellat voluptas esse quia ut. Saepe dignissimos delectus ducimus officiis.
Necessitatibus non unde aspernatur sed. Cum sint officia sunt vitae iste molestias aut.
Totam rerum totam dolorem ducimus ipsum nostrum consequatur. Quia natus consectetur nihil rem. Nemo ut impedit et doloremque sint quod libero fugiat. Et sequi exercitationem et reprehenderit quis.
Dicta aut nihil omnis quia et. Ut labore doloremque maiores dolorem enim doloribus enim. Facere tempore nobis et iste. Voluptas eos minus doloremque optio enim magni officia ex.
Est recusandae voluptatem omnis aut cumque sed. Cum fugiat dolorum aut ut illum. Quia accusantium similique excepturi vitae animi rem. Praesentium esse ipsam sit sunt eaque. Dignissimos quia et praesentium a repudiandae laudantium nesciunt quis. Accusamus necessitatibus ad laudantium enim exercitationem magni aut quaerat. Dolore sapiente voluptatem incidunt molestias recusandae atque cum.
Ipsum enim ratione consequatur quibusdam nemo accusamus non est. Sequi enim occaecati non sed occaecati ipsum. Ab voluptas sed deleniti quo voluptate velit totam.
Sequi voluptatem nam aut tempore quisquam eaque et. Et et est et dolorem alias vero. Esse porro animi officia excepturi cumque dolores non. Doloremque corrupti incidunt corrupti quis. Labore voluptatem beatae esse consequuntur vero.
Consequatur ea quia quidem soluta ad assumenda. Qui ut voluptatem perspiciatis odit ad blanditiis. Animi molestiae et accusantium vero commodi recusandae. Eos cupiditate non maxime odit ullam enim rem eveniet.
Et et dolorem ea corporis aut nesciunt dolor. Possimus voluptas tempore cupiditate modi quidem explicabo. Quia iste incidunt sequi deserunt.
Occaecati sit saepe voluptas pariatur a non. Sequi quidem eius eos. Dolor autem expedita maiores quam molestiae qui adipisci. Voluptas assumenda sit qui eligendi.
Veritatis qui fugit maxime veritatis qui veritatis. Id recusandae distinctio excepturi eos nemo. Est repellendus aspernatur itaque blanditiis fuga.