WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (700)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Jul 26, 2019 - 11:25am

it seems like MS and Citi takes master students onto their SA program (IBD)

Aug 4, 2019 - 2:38pm

Can confirm that JPM East Asia coverage and China coverage got same hirevue questions

Array

Aug 9, 2019 - 10:32am

2 attempts, behavioral plus some market/industry knowledge

Array

Aug 4, 2019 - 11:17pm

JPM HK China Coverage Applied 8/2 Received Hirevue 8/3

Wondering how hard it would be to get a work visa. I was born in China but grew up in Canada with Canadian citizenship. Currently going to a US strong semi-target.

Aug 5, 2019 - 12:21pm

A mentee of mine just did his Hirevue for MS SG. Bank said that the results would be out by the end of the month. Was surprised to hear that the Hirevue is significantly more difficult than previous iterations, and that there will be no phone interviews. Hirevue straight to Superday apparently

Aug 6, 2019 - 3:40am

It's sent in batches I think, but you'd better check if there is anything wrong with graduation date or GPA.

Array

Aug 9, 2019 - 10:34am

Anyone heard back after MS / JPM Hirevue or knows the timeline?

Array

Aug 10, 2019 - 6:14am

I just realized the Nomura only takes one application, and I have already applied for the NYC office. Is it possible for me to withdraw the application so that I can apply for the HK office?

Aug 14, 2019 - 7:47am

Not every bank I think. But JPM says fluency in Mandarin in the job post.

Array

Sep 3, 2019 - 12:24pm

anyone heard back from CS? MS and JPM as well? SG offices for all

Array
Sep 3, 2019 - 1:04pm

have anyone heard back from HK MS first round yet? Had my GCM first round at Aug 22. Waiting for superday invite.

Array
Sep 12, 2019 - 5:57am

Anyone here got dinged immediately for UBS Singapore WM/IBD/S&T following numerical & behavioural? From one of the 3 Universities in SG but seems like the rejection rate is rather high this season

• Prospect in AM - Equities
Sep 12, 2019 - 9:22pm

Does anybody know if Moelis Hong Kong takes interns? There's no listing on the website and I'm not sure if it closed already.

Sep 14, 2019 - 10:54am

Moelis HK takes interns but the application closed mid-August. The first round was late August and second round early September. They should have finished their recruiting process by now.

Sep 13, 2019 - 1:28am

Hey guys! I applied for JP Summer 2020 analyst Hongkong/Singapore. Received a Hirevue right away and just got a call from HK to interview on Sunday (Monday in HK). This is my first IB interview so please lmk if anyone has prior experiences! Btw I am not from a top Ivy/finance major

Sep 14, 2019 - 10:34pm

If this is for IB HK, I don't think JP is doing any phone screen between hirevue and super day.

Array
Sep 15, 2019 - 7:48pm

The HK team does a tour around major cities including NY, Chicago, SF and LA every year during this time for super days.

Array
Sep 15, 2019 - 7:50pm

I doubt there will be another wave because the HK team specifically traveled to the U.S. for the super days.

Array
Sep 19, 2019 - 4:14am

Has anyone UK-based applied to HK internships and heard back yet? I've completed JP's HireVue for 3 weeks but probably got dinged. Finished MS OT yet still waiting for next steps. Is the timeline for UK applicants always later than the US ones? It seems like they don't do tours in the UK for superdays tho

Sep 19, 2019 - 5:46am

Continental Europe-based, haven't heard anything for HK.

Array

Sep 19, 2019 - 9:01am

Only received email "met minimum benchmark/requirements and is under review"

Array

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

July 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (36) $363
  • Associates (209) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (120) $152
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (28) $146